Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2022 at 7:43 PM, ROK2USA said:

I was hoping you'd get DQ'ed on the 26th!

So so so happy I was correct!

Congratulations!!!!

When does interview happen at Mumbai?

I've read they're not as slow as before... 

Aww...how sweet! Thanks for the good wishes. Not sure of when the interview will take place though... January DQs are still not done with their interviews. Looks like they are unpredictable. Continue to send your good thoughts & prayers.

5 minutes ago, ROK2USA said:

We got DQ'ed! = June 15, 2022 at 10:09 EDT

Woke up to the email this morning (they sent the email 5 minutes after I decided to go to sleep ^^) 

April 3, 2022: Submitted DS260 and I-864, civil documents, Tax Return, and statement explaining why we have no W2's 1099, Statement and Proof of Domicile, US Bank accounts showing sufficient assets. 

April 11, 2022: Uploaded another Korean Police Certificate (First Korean cert had a typo).

April 17, 2022: Uploaded Proof of Employment and a statement explaining we were using assets as my husband's employment will not continue after we leave Korea~ 

Got an FE stating sponsor doesn't meet the minimum income requirement (as expected).

Now we wait for the interview letter! 

congratulations ROK2USA. That is awesome!!

I'm just wondering in your documents how does it look for the police certificate? did they just accept both documents or reject the first one and accept the second? I re-uploaded my birth and marriage cert (to include back page) and wonder if they will reject the original and accept the documents I re-uploaded instead (doesn't really matter either way just interested how they do it)

Edited by webber777

1 minute ago, webber777 said:

congratulations ROK2USA. That is awesome!!

I'm just wondering in your documents how does it look for the police certificate? did they just accept both documents or reject the first one and accept the second? I re-uploaded my birth and marriage cert (to include back page) and wonder if they will reject the original and accept the documents I re-uploaded instead (doesn't really matter either way just interested how they do it)

They accepted both documents and moved the second upload from "Optional Documents" to "Required Documents". 

Hey, guys

I started a thread but on the same experience, I submitted a document explaining why I don't have my W-2 forms after having a call with an agent.

This lady told me exactly what NVC needed from me and I submitted it on March 22nd.

No answer yet. I filled the Public Inquiry Form on June 12th.

Can't believe I got this far just so NVC doesn't respond according to their timelines.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:39 AM, Louis10182 said:

Got DQ'd today! 

My wife called the Auckland Consulate three times and did not get very far - eventually the lady on the phone conceded she could not access the system that sends the police certificate to the NVC and recommended we email so a consular officer could review.

So I emailed the Consulate (all three email addresses) asking them to (1) resend my police certificate to the NVC (2) to ask the NVC to review it again without going to the back of the line. The Consulate sent me an email yesterday confirming that on 4 March 2022 the NVC confirmed to them that they received my police certificate and marked it against my file - but not that they had resent it or anything. 

Then today, literally while on hold to the NVC to request a review, they DQ'd me. I can only assume the consulate sent them a message in the background!

I've just had a similar RFE to yourself, although I uploaded the Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Check. (I missed that you needed the Police Vetting check).

Just submitted the Section 14 form to the NZ police, and uploaded evidence of the submittal onto the CEAC portal. Hopefully doesn't put to the back of the line...........

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 4:26 AM, Ericka Womack said:

I am sorry to hear this....We experienced an RFE our first time around. Bosnia and Herzegovina requires two police certificates and we only had one so we had to replace what we had and waited another 75 days. I feel your pain...

Hello, about Bosnia :) how many Days from ,,case is ready,, to chance for appoitment ? 😕

2 hours ago, Amelme said:

Hello, about Bosnia :) how many Days from ,,case is ready,, to chance for appoitment ? 😕

Hello!

Our case was DQ’d May 31

Received the interview letter June 13

Interview was scheduled for August 29th

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.