Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

On 6/4/2022 at 7:15 PM, JD2 said:

Did you try scanning at higher quality but then compressing?  Adobe PDF compressor is supposed to be the best.  In theory, they can preserve much of the quality while decreasing the size.

The 300 x 300 scans were at high compression.  A 600 X 600 color scan of the 2 page birth certificate is 9.54 MB and does not appear to be compressible, only 300 and below. So we're stuck hoping they'll accept the B & W 600 dpi scans, which are a great improvement over the 300's.  Thanks for your input.  we're keeping out fingers crossed and investigating next step escalation options. Be safe. 

7 hours ago, Dave Knapp said:

The 300 x 300 scans were at high compression.  A 600 X 600 color scan of the 2 page birth certificate is 9.54 MB and does not appear to be compressible, only 300 and below. So we're stuck hoping they'll accept the B & W 600 dpi scans, which are a great improvement over the 300's.  Thanks for your input.  we're keeping out fingers crossed and investigating next step escalation options. Be safe. 

Try the Adobe PDF compressor

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, MrsSmithh said:

I was hoping to see a 9 day movement, around March 25-26 according to other weeks, but it’s only 6 days movement. 

Last week was only a 4 day work week due to the May 30th holiday so that's probably why it's only 6 days. Hopefully they will be back on track next week with 7-8 day trend they've been having.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 minutes ago, M.Knaebel said:

Last week was only a 4 day work week due to the May 30th holiday so that's probably why it's only 6 days. Hopefully they will be back on track next week with 7-8 day trend they've been having.

That is very true. Hope it picks up 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/15/2022 at 2:41 AM, Kuchiki said:

Hi guys!

Starting a new thread for March NVC submissions. In this thread we can update on our NVC journey. 

Hoping that we all get DQ'd in the first try.

I did not get DQ'ed in the first try lmfao seems to be my luck lately 🙄 any idea how long it takes to get documents reviewed after resubmitting? 

16 minutes ago, BasitFionaAli said:

I did not get DQ'ed in the first try lmfao seems to be my luck lately 🙄 any idea how long it takes to get documents reviewed after resubmitting? 

Hi! It looks like it is taking about 75 days. We had to resubmit March 16th and were reviewed and DQ’d on May 31st. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, JD2 said:

I submitted my DS-260 on March 29th and submitted all docs at once on April 1st.  So this week if I'm lucky or early next?

You might be lucky and get reviewed by Friday! 

Hopefully your file lands on the desk of a speedy NVC worker 🤞

44 minutes ago, JD2 said:

Have you heard from anyone getting DQ?  In particular those b/w March 23rd and April 1st

Not Redrobot BUT...

I saw one March 24 DQ a couple of hours ago. And a March 26 on a Korean forum (DQ June 3) 

(might have posted that information already). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.