Kuchiki

March 2022 NVC Submissions IR1

374 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Redrobot said:

Nothing beyond 24 March. So few DQs it’s almost as though they had a day off yesterday 

If you do see any after March 24th, please let me know if you have the time to post.  I don't seem to be clued into all the sources.  I downloaded Lawfully but didn't see any recent DQs there.  I submitted DS-260 on 29th and all docs on 1st so I'm eager to track right now.  I'm so nervous will I get DQ or RFE

3 minutes ago, JD2 said:

If you do see any after March 24th, please let me know if you have the time to post.  I don't seem to be clued into all the sources.  I downloaded Lawfully but didn't see any recent DQs there.  I submitted DS-260 on 29th and all docs on 1st so I'm eager to track right now.  I'm so nervous will I get DQ or RFE

I check the NVC/USCIS Facebook groups as that’s where people usually post their review news. 

5 minutes ago, JD2 said:

I was also part of a WhatsApp group that someone on there keeps promoting, but I promptly left as it was full of non-relevant questions and a little too much chatter for my liking

Edited by Redrobot

4 hours ago, Redrobot said:

I was also part of a WhatsApp group that someone on there keeps promoting, but I promptly left as it was full of non-relevant questions and a little too much chatter for my liking

I am avoiding that WhatsApp group. Seems so spammy. 

9 minutes ago, SagdicMD said:

I am finally DQ'd (after 11 months on NVC:dance:

After the last RFE:

Resubmitted additional documents 22th March,

Resubmitted required documents (JS) 26th-27th March,

Also resubmitted additional documents 1st June (2021 Tax Transcript for JS)

So, it's officially clarified. They are reviewing documents based on the 'required document' submission date.

Hope it will help someone :)

So if I add my tax for 2021 that will not reset my waiting time? My last resubmitted was on April 2

40 minutes ago, SagdicMD said:

I am finally DQ'd (after 11 months on NVC:dance:

After the last RFE:

Resubmitted additional documents 22th March,

Resubmitted required documents (JS) 26th-27th March,

Also resubmitted additional documents 1st June (2021 Tax Transcript for JS)

So, it's officially clarified. They are reviewing documents based on the 'required document' submission date.

Hope it will help someone :)

So happy to read this!! Congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.