Filed I-751 on  Jan 22 2022

Filed N-400 - June 02, 2023

N-400 interview on - Sept 23 , 2023   

Oath ceremony to be scheduled - Oct 09,2023 

I-751 approved on - Oct 10, 2023

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Our I-751 was approved!  I never received a notice and got tired of checking every day.  I checked the mail and there was my wife's new card!  

October 21, 2023 Card Was Mailed To Me
October 19, 2023 We approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.
October 18, 2023 We ordered your new card.
September 22, 2022 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
March 24, 2022 We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
March 23, 2022 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another office for processing.
March 2, 2022 The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, because they could not deliver it.
March 2, 2022 We mailed your document directly to the address you gave us.
January 31, 2022 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

20 hours ago, burritohut said:

Our I-751 was approved!  I never received a notice and got tired of checking every day.  I checked the mail and there was my wife's new card!  

October 21, 2023 Card Was Mailed To Me
October 19, 2023 We approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.
October 18, 2023 We ordered your new card.
September 22, 2022 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
March 24, 2022 We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
March 23, 2022 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another office for processing.
March 2, 2022 The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, because they could not deliver it.
March 2, 2022 We mailed your document directly to the address you gave us.
January 31, 2022 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

What service center? SRC?

• 4 weeks later...

* Tuesday, February 1, 2022: Letter arrived in mail extending status for 24 months.

* Thursday, July 14: Letter arrived in mail (I-797C) stating biometrics will be reused and no appointment is necessary.

* Saturday, November 18, 2023: I797 Approval Notice

> Congratulations! USCIS approved your request to remove the conditions on your permanent resident status.

22 months.

Edited by BrianHenryIE

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Saman1103 said:

Almost about to be 2 years and they still haven't approved my  roc. Anyone else?

yep, in the same boat. last notification from USCIS was February 9th of 22 that fingerprints were being reused so we are going on 2 years we're at 23 months right now. we are Potomac service center which says processing time is 31 months so I guess on the positive side hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait. hold in there buddy well we'll get there eventually hopefully.

3 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Almost about to be 2 years and they still haven't approved my  roc. Anyone else?

1 hour ago, Todd55 said:

yep, in the same boat. last notification from USCIS was February 9th of 22 that fingerprints were being reused so we are going on 2 years we're at 23 months right now. we are Potomac service center which says processing time is 31 months so I guess on the positive side hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait. hold in there buddy well we'll get there eventually hopefully.

I guess neither one of you guys submitted your N-400? That might have made a difference. Hang in there though it will come soon! Correction I see one of you submitted your N-400.

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

4 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

I guess neither one of you guys submitted your N-400? That might have made a difference. Hang in there though it will come soon!

I see now Saman1103 submitted a N-400, that's strange usually it pushes your ROC right on through.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

19 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

I see now Saman1103 submitted a N-400, that's strange usually it pushes your ROC right on through.

I only saw a correlation in few cases TBH. Usually I-751 takes however long it needs to take. If it coincides with N-400 they get adjudicated together.

On 12/27/2023 at 8:12 AM, Saman1103 said:

I remember we received the biometrics appointment for Sacramento like a week apart.  We never applied for the N-400, but my husband got his GC on 10/2/2023.  We were totally surprised.  No interview needed.  Hang in there.

Edited by erzengel
Our ROC story so far...
1/3/2022: I-751 sent via USPS Priority Mail; delivered to Phoenix Lockbox 1/5
1/6/2022: CC processed for filing and biometric fees
1/7/2022: Received receipt # via text
1/15/2022:  Received NOA and 24-month extension letter
1/22/2022:  Received biometrics appointment letter
2/8/2022:  Biometrics appointment
10/2/2023:  SURPRISE!  We received the I-751 approval letter and 10-year green card without an interview.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello! 

I have my N-400 Interview (probably a combo interview due to pending I-751) on Jan 9th, 2024 and was wondering if anyone has a document checklist they used to compile all documents outside of the documents mentioned on the interview letter. Any additional tips are also welcome :) Excited but also nervous for the last step of the process. Thank you all for all your guidance throughout this entire journey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.