Sarge2155

I - 751 January 2022 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

Pics are secondary evidence. But you can submit 10-14. I think I must have submitted 14 total, and have my interview in a week!

How long did it take for you to get an interview date?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Doublepike said:

I had no photos submitted! 

Thank you. You’ve been so helpful. I lost access to the computer that contained our yearly tax returns. I was able to get tax return transcript. Is that okay?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
31 minutes ago, jane&niko said:

Thank you. You’ve been so helpful. I lost access to the computer that contained our yearly tax returns. I was able to get tax return transcript. Is that okay?

Yes that’s okay! 

1 hour ago, jane&niko said:

That's the preferred evidence USCIS takes. They don't like long tax returns. Trascripts from IRS are always better.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
8 hours ago, jane&niko said:

How long did it take for you to get an interview date?

Six months 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Timeline
Just now, Rocio0010 said:

Six months 

Thank you . Submitted my documents. I got a notification that my biometrics was reused and my case is currently under active review by uscis.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 7/28/2023 at 11:40 AM, Sam.az said:

Update: I had my interview yesterday (N400 with a pending I751). We had the same officer from the I485, she didn't even bother asking for evidence and went straight to civic test. I passed the test! She said she'd request my 751 to be transferred and then approve both. Now just waiting for that to happen so I can attend the oath ceremony.

Congratulations !!! when did you get your 751 and N400 approval ? and when was the oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Forgot to jump on here and give an update. I kinda stopped checking this group as I was seeing most people were applying to the n400 and we were not in that boat. So anyway, submitted the i-751 in January 2022. Never applied for the n400 as I’ve seen most of you are doing. I-751 approved and 10 year GC delivered in July of 2023. No interview. Good luck everyone ! :)

2 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Still no update on roc. Applied 1/14/22

Same here, our case was received 12/8/21 and that’s where it has sat ever since. We are at LIN (Nebraska SC). No n400. Guess it’s not just us!

3 minutes ago, snowdog said:

Same here, our case was received 12/8/21 and that’s where it has sat ever since. We are at LIN (Nebraska SC). No n400. Guess it’s not just us!

Nothing here either   We applied on 1/19/22.  We are at potomac service center.  Not doing n400 either.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, snowdog said:

I applied for n400 11/10/22. It's also no movement

After hearing nothing since February 2022, we got a huge surprise in the mail today.  We got the I-751 approval letter and the 10-year green card.  No interview or any RFEs needed.  Yay!  It was a total surprise, since we never saw it on the USPS Informed Delivery emails.  What a great start to October!

We will eventually file for citizenship (N400), but it's not a priority.  Good luck everyone!

Our ROC story so far...
1/3/2022: I-751 sent via USPS Priority Mail; delivered to Phoenix Lockbox 1/5
1/6/2022: CC processed for filing and biometric fees
1/7/2022: Received receipt # via text
1/15/2022:  Received NOA and 24-month extension letter
1/22/2022:  Received biometrics appointment letter
2/8/2022:  Biometrics appointment
10/2/2023:  SURPRISE!  We received the I-751 approval letter and 10-year green card without an interview.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.