TedBrosby

OCTOBER 2021 NVC SUBMISSIONS

238 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, haiku said:

Hello everyone. I am slightly nervous reading these threads..so we submitted October 6th, and on January 11th got notified that we have to re-submit I-864 (issue with the e-signature) and I need to replace a police certificate.  Once we fix these, does it mean we go back to the start of the line, i.e. we again need to wait 3-ish months? That would be so discouraging...

I just had to upload another document as well. Does anyone know if we will have to wait another 3 months? Or are there some cases where it takes less time?

23 minutes ago, haiku said:

Hello everyone. I am slightly nervous reading these threads..so we submitted October 6th, and on January 11th got notified that we have to re-submit I-864 (issue with the e-signature) and I need to replace a police certificate.  Once we fix these, does it mean we go back to the start of the line, i.e. we again need to wait 3-ish months? That would be so discouraging...

Sorry to be one to say this: Yes that's correct, when you submit after you've been reviewed, your new submission date becomes the day you pressed submit and you effectively go the back of the queue and wait the 90~ days all over again. 

Edited by Saqib-s

If you find my post helpful please hit the 🤍 heart icon and hit 'Like' or 'Thanks'.    

• 19 Jan 2021: Submit I-130 to Texas Lockbox
  • 06 Mar 2021: NOA1 from Nebraska Service Center
  • 24 May 2021: NOA2 Petition Approved
  • 08 Jul 2021: NVC - Submit IV + AOS Documents 
  • 03 Sep 2021: NVC - RFE for missing W2/1099 
  • 09 Sep 2021: NVC - Re-submit: 1099 Co-sponsor + explanation for petitioner missing W2
  • 08 Dec 2021: NVC - DQ (Documentarily Qualified)
  • 30 Dec 2021: NVC - Interview email (Interview on 13th Jan)
  • 13 Jan 2022: London Embassy - Interview; approved pending arrival of Medical results - case status 'Refused'
  • 14 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Administrative Processing'
  • 18 Jan 2022: Case Status 'Issued'
  • 20 Jan 2022: Passport with visa collected in person
  • 14 Feb 2022: Enter USA via Dulles, airport
  • 29 Apr 2022: Green Card received in Post

49 minutes ago, hellomarissa said:

I just had to upload another document as well. Does anyone know if we will have to wait another 3 months? Or are there some cases where it takes less time?

I just wanted to also say…I have seen different outcomes with this…people say you get put to the back of the line but then they are DQ’d 4 days later…I have read this happen in many discussions…so I feel the answer is no one can really say how long it short it will take…even if that’s “technically” what’s supposed to happen 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Guys! I got great and sad news my documents got accepted however petitioners name was left out on part 1 i864 so it has to be reuploaded so I assume reuploading documents before your first review doesn't affect submission date back to the line for me

Screenshot_20220112-161130_Chrome.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Jrp126 said:

Guys! I got great and sad news my documents got accepted however petitioners name was left out on part 1 i864 so it has to be reuploaded so I assume reuploading documents before your first review doesn't affect submission date back to the line for me

Sorry to hear that.

What was your initial submission date?

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jrp126 said:

October 10th was the day when nvc received all required documents from me.

Thank you for the screenshots and the detailed reply.

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

1 hour ago, Jrp126 said:

October 10th was the day when nvc received all required documents from me.

Screenshot_20220112-165131_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-165124_Chrome.jpg

So you uploaded more documents after submitting it on the 10th of Oct and it was all accepted by NVC. That’s awesome! 😮

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello.I submitted documents on 14 July 2021 and 28 sep got rfe for police certificate and every w2 of joint sponsor of 2020 year.we resubmitted everything of 11 oct.Today 12 January Nvc approved my police clearance certificate and got new rfe for w2 of joint sponsor of 2020 and missing my passport biometric page.i don’t know what is going on inside Nvc 😢😢😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys

has anyone had any issues with the ds-260 form?

it’s giving me a red flag for my passport number and I’m a 100% sure that it’s correct, due to this im not able to sign and submit the form. Any suggestions guys?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Great News !

1st Submitted time :2021.10.14

Then I added some additional documents on 2021.12.26 and 2022.1.7

DQ time: 2022.1.14

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, B@C said:

Great News !

1st Submitted time :2021.10.14

Then I added some additional documents on 2021.12.26 and 2022.1.7

DQ time: 2022.1.14

Additional documents, you hit "Submit Documents" button after?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, TedBrosby said:

Additional documents, you hit "Submit Documents" button after?

Yes it did not affect my original position in the queue

BTW I submitted ALL the Required documents on 10.14

So I think the queue starts after all the necessary documents for the applicant and the beneficiary have been submitted.
Additional documents can be added slowly later.

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.