Hawk Riders

part IV, the big IR1/CR1 DQ'd message group...

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/7/2022 at 9:45 AM, M.Knaebel said:

October interview letters came out on the 20th or so and covered DQ dates from end of July to approximately August 17th.

I know this from a group chat I'm in where people got their interview letters.  @ksadams would be the only person on the spreadsheet who would have fallen in that round.

August 29th DQ for me - hoping we both get ILs this month!

You likely will! I was DQ'd on August 30th and I just received my interview letter, which has been scheduled for Jan 5th. Good luck and hope everyone gets their interview letters soon! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, JJ1008 said:

You likely will! I was DQ'd on August 30th and I just received my interview letter, which has been scheduled for Jan 5th. Good luck and hope everyone gets their interview letters soon! 

I’ve received mine today as well, a bit earlier than I anticipated :)

DQ: Sept 15, interview on Jan 11th. 

Have you tried registering the interview yet? I’m getting this error:  The immigrant visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment. 

Probably expected, also says to wait 5 business days and Status is In Transit

Timeline
3 minutes ago, michael_n1988 said:

I’ve received mine today as well, a bit earlier than I anticipated :)

DQ: Sept 15, interview on Jan 11th. 

Have you tried registering the interview yet? I’m getting this error:  The immigrant visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment. 

Probably expected, also says to wait 5 business days and Status is In Transit

Congrats! I haven't tried registering yet, but I've seen this error occur before from other people's experiences, most have said 24-48 hours later they were able to register. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, JJ1008 said:

Sure did!

DQ August 29th, interview January 5th as well!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@okkal @CanadianGirl3 @NYQC @PM Hank @ksadams interview dates? 

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

My interview date is January 9,2023.  I received my interview letter on November 17,2022.

Thanks PM Hank

Timeline

Hi everyone, I was DQ September 12th and haven't received an interview later this morning.  Do you guys know if the slowly send them out during the day or over a couple of days?  Or do they just send out one batch of interview laters for the month?  

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

yes! DQ september 2, interview legged november 17, interview january 9 2023

☺️

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Rick1982 said:

Hi everyone, I was DQ September 12th and haven't received an interview letter this morning.  Do you guys know if the slowly send them out during the day or over a couple of days?  Or do they just send out one batch of interview letters for the month?  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.