poceangirl

July 2021 I-130 filers

233 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Any other news from the July filers?

At NVC stage; I made a mistake on my DS260 and accidentally scroll in the box and selected another country and a police clearance was requested. I submitted supporting to indicate my husband didn’t live there and requested to open DS260. Waiting for a response or to be DQ. 

9 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

Our visa interview was approved yesterday at the consulate in Morocco. Long process, but we have finished right at the one year mark. 

I’m at 312 days today at CSC and waiting on NOA2. Don’t know if I should even bother sending in a K3 at this point

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I’m at 312 days today at CSC and waiting on NOA2. Don’t know if I should even bother sending in a K3 at this point

I would if I was you. That’s what I did after seeing cases being approved months after I submitted mine. It seems to put a rush on things. I did the paperwork myself and it was really easy. You already have the info from the i-30 form. And I expedited it with fedex for a signature. Just do it, because you will always wonder ‘what if’ months later or many of emails later. 

2 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Any other news from the July filers?

Hi! Approved 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 July 6th , mi Noa 1 is June 29 2021. Texas SC, i’m overseas my husband is a US citizen. 🥂🥂🥳🥳 Also my son. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

BCC66231-79A5-4333-9F02-B3A85380AF3B.jpeg

65466486-0248-4C2A-8AC9-EE4DABF18475.jpeg

31 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

I would if I was you. That’s what I did after seeing cases being approved months after I submitted mine. It seems to put a rush on things. I did the paperwork myself and it was really easy. You already have the info from the i-30 form. And I expedited it with fedex for a signature. Just do it, because you will always wonder ‘what if’ months later or many of emails later. 

My husband said for us not to even bother with it since we are this far along so I don’t know

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

My husband said for us not to even bother with it since we are this far along so I don’t know

Yeah my husband said the same thing. I just figured it wouldn’t hurt. But you’re right. Wait to see what happens. Makes some phone calls because something should have been done way by now. 

59 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

Yeah my husband said the same thing. I just figured it wouldn’t hurt. But you’re right. Wait to see what happens. Makes some phone calls because something should have been done way by now. 

My husband doesn’t have to sign the form or anything does he? Just I would fill it out if I do decide to do it correct?

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

My husband doesn’t have to sign the form or anything does he? Just I would fill it out if I do decide to do it correct?

Nope. You fill out and fed ex it. I’m so sorry you’re having to wait this long. I would have gone bonkers. That’s crazy.!!!

41 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

Nope. You fill out and fed ex it. I’m so sorry you’re having to wait this long. I would have gone bonkers. That’s crazy.!!!

Yea my husband still says he has a feeling not to send the k3 for us just to wait so I will support his decision and wait a little longer to see what happens. I’m really hoping we get our approval at the latest by the end of next month

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Yea my husband still says he has a feeling not to send the k3 for us just to wait so I will support his decision and wait a little longer to see what happens. I’m really hoping we get our approval at the latest by the end of next month

Ok. That’s a good ideal. But hopefully sooner than next month. But once it comes to the prior date you are supposed to contact someone. 

39 minutes ago, heartnmoroc said:

Ok. That’s a good ideal. But hopefully sooner than next month. But once it comes to the prior date you are supposed to contact someone. 

I am a USC and I’m at California service center. Been waiting 10 months and one week. Says I can not contact or make an inquiry until Aug 23. 

18 minutes ago, pjdp said:

Hey all, 

just wondering how long do we have to file the DS-260 to NVC??? 

What part of the process are you in right now?

Edited by Ctavarez90

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.