Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public part 3

2,934 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, HD_BIRDS said:

Interview letter received!!! DQ'd Dec. 3rd, Interview Oct. 4th!

Congratulations!

So great that they hit December.

But this is so topsy turvy. October 29 DQ being interviewed after December DQs!

It looks like they started scheduling and then added October 4 as an additional day at the end...

8 minutes ago, HD_BIRDS said:

No! I guess they are moving faster this month!

Yo yo yo!!!

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
Just now, From_CAN_2_US said:

Congratulations!

So great that they hit December.

But this is so topsy turvy. October 29 DQ being interviewed after December DQs!

Yo yo yo!!!

I would have liked a little more time to be honest! But happy to have any date.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Congratulations! Were you expedited?

Nope, just waiting like everyone else. We're very excited for all of you folks who've been in line with us!

Timeline

wow this is great news. congrats to all of you. Would you mind sharing if you're IR1 or CR1.

Edited by alphabetagamma
incorrect text

Timeline

Congratulations to all receiving their ILs.!

Does anyone know if ILs are released at same time or should i be hopeful I might get mine today?  

Edited by rainbow-skies

Timeline
1 minute ago, rainbow-skies said:

Congratulations to all receiving their ILs. 

Does anyone know if ILs are released at same time or should i be hopeful I might get mine today?  My case was expedited Aug 27th and is in MTL and my medical is completed 😥

Usually ILs are issued at the same time for the whole month. 

But things are a little weird this month. So I wouldn't lose hope completely.

There have been times (rare) when they issued ILs twice a month.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, rainbow-skies said:

Congratulations to all receiving their ILs. 

Does anyone know if ILs are released at same time or should i be hopeful I might get mine today?  My case was expedited Aug 27th and is in MTL and my medical is completed 😥

Hey. I'm not sure if expedited applications take a different route for interviews? Someone with an expedite history can comment better. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, HD_BIRDS said:

I would have liked a little more time to be honest! But happy to have any date.

We expected to get the IL next month, so now it's hurry up time!

Due to other hard commitments, we'll need to book the medical with Dr. Cheema as late as possible. Can anyone point us to info about how long it will take him to get results to Montreal?

Timeline
1 minute ago, alphabetagamma said:

Hey. I'm not sure if expedited applications take a different route for interviews? Someone with an expedite history can comment better. 

Expedited cases are handled differently and you would not receive an IL with the mass batch that everyone else gets. The expedition is an accommodation that they manually schedule you in for, so you'll hear from them separately. If it's been a while follow up with ais/email the consulate.

On 9/12/2021 at 10:07 PM, Twiz&Toz said:

Fingers crossed for letters tomorrow. 

DID YOU GET IT?! 

IR1 - DQ Oct 16 2020

---

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet 
(follow instructions at the top of the page and DM @Hawk Riders to be added)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.