hollandfriend

N-400 August 2021 Filers

261 posts in this topic

Timeline

We have applied on August and still stuck on "we received your case notice and receipt notice was sent", I can tell already that they are having issues finding my case file for removal of conditions back in July of 2020 😕

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MrMizo said:

We have applied on August and still stuck on "we received your case notice and receipt notice was sent", I can tell already that they are having issues finding my case file for removal of conditions back in July of 2020 😕

It's only been one month. I waited 3 months before they asked for my biometrics...which is perfectly normal, apparently. 

You don't need to worry. Just wait a couple of months and I'm sure they'll get around to requesting your biometrics. Hoping that that appointment comes soon for you!

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline
5 hours ago, bsd058 said:

It's only been one month. I waited 3 months before they asked for my biometrics...which is perfectly normal, apparently. 

You don't need to worry. Just wait a couple of months and I'm sure they'll get around to requesting your biometrics. Hoping that that appointment comes soon for you!

Means a lot hearing from this community, it's been a long journey for all of us, hopefully soon we all get our citizenship ✌️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Folks - any preferences on USC spouse accompanying for interviews? My interview is scheduled on Oct 21 in San Antonio. See my signature below for timeline.

N400--> Naturalization: 80 days (Jul 21 - Oct 21) - Timeline

Spoiler

Oct 21 - (10/21) - N400 Approved. Oath Ceremony Scheduled - notice available online

Sep 21 - (09/15) - eNOA - Interview scheduled on Oct 21 @1:15pm

Jul 21 - (07/30) - eNOA received for Biometrics reuse and application acceptance, (07/29) - Online N400 application done🤞🏽 (paid using CC)

I-751--> Removal of Conditions: 100 days (Aug 20 - Nov 20)

Spoiler

Nov 20 - (11/12) - Permanent GC delivered!! Woohooo, (11/09) - Received Paper NOA Approval Notice :dance: :dancing: (Online status - Card being processed)

Oct 20 - (10/26) - Case Transferred to NBC (Notice mentioned to speed up processing)  :unsure:, (10/02) - Existing Fingerprints applied to case.
Aug 20 - (08/22) - Paper NOA in mail (extension letter), (08/11) - eNOA received over text - SRCXXXXXXXXXX, Check Cashed., (08/01) - ROC Package Received (Dallas PO Box)

Jul 20 - (07/29) - Sent ROC Package via USPS 🤞🏽

I-90 --> GC Replacement (Erroneous GC): 6 months (Oct 18 - Mar 19)

Spoiler

Mar 19 - (03/15) Final GC in Mail! Whewwwwwww 🙏🏽 🕺🏽

Mar 19 - (03/12) eNOA Corrected GC being produced, (03/05) e-Submitted I-551 scans with cover letter explaining situation, (02/22) RFE for Original GC

Nov 18 - (11/19) I-551 Stamp done with 12 month date stamp - Returned OG GC, was told by VO told to expect RFE for OG GC 🍾, (11/16) Biometrics done @ASC in Austin, told to keep GC, (11/2) Scheduled infopass (for I-551 stamping - needed to travel) :idea:

Oct 18 - (10/27) Biometrics Scheduled, (10/18) File I-90 Online, (10/18) GC Arrives with Incorrect DOB (Swapped last digit of Date with Only digit Month) 🤦‍♂️

H-1B --> AOS: 15 Months (Jul 17 - Oct 18) - Interview Experience HERE

Spoiler

Oct 18 - (10/18) Card in Mail visa USPS package delivery! Relieved…🙇🏽‍♂️ 🤷🏽‍♂️, (10/11) In-person interview - Approved! 🎉

Sep 18 - (9/8) I-485 eNOA: Interview scheduled for Oct 11

Aug 18 - (8/31) I-485 eNOA: Interview Scheduled, (8/24) EAD/AP received in mail, (8/16) Notification on Producing New Card, (8/7) I-485 eNOA: Testing and Interview, (8/2) Courtesy Letter for i-693 not submitted finally

Feb 18 - (2/28) Completed Walkin Biometrics, (2/27) Paper NOAs in mail and Biometrics Appt Letter, (2/17) e-NOAs at Midnight, (2/16)Checks Cashed (No e-NOA), (2/7)AOS Package Received, AOS Package via Fedex (I-130,I-485,I-765,I-131)

Jul 17 - Legally Married  👩‍❤️‍👨

F-1 --> H-1B: 3 Yrs (Aug 2011- Oct 2014)

Spoiler

Oct 14 - Changed status to H-1B

Aug 11 - Arrived as F-1 Student

Some updates - I had my interview earlier today and I think it went well.

Following is the case history:

Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled.    September 27, 2021

We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.     September 27, 2021

We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.     August 19, 2021

We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.     August 14, 2021

We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice.     August 11, 2021

Interview was pretty standard - English reading, writing and civics questions. I applied on the basis of five years of residency post GC. I did not have any criminal record, any travel more than 40 days, or any other complications. The office was extremely friendly and nice. Everyone in the office treated me well - right from security, to receptionist, to the office. 

I'm super thankful to everyone for all the help. I'm here to assist in any way possible. :)

35 minutes ago, zappyrun said:

We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.     September 27, 2021

We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.     August 19, 2021

We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.     August 14, 2021

We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice.     August 11, 2021

Interview was pretty standard - English reading, writing and civics questions. I applied on the basis of five years of residency post GC. I did not have any criminal record, any travel more than 40 days, or any other complications. The office was extremely friendly and nice. Everyone in the office treated me well - right from security, to receptionist, to the office. 

I'm super thankful to everyone for all the help. I'm here to assist in any way possible. :)

Congratulations! I have almost the same time line but still stuck on actively being reviewed!!! 
also my I-751 been waiting for interview to be scheduled since July, I mean how hard can scheduling an interview would be !!! Really!!!its been 17 months since we applied to remove the condition

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/27/2021 at 2:05 PM, zappyrun said:

Thanks for the update! Where did you interview, what location in Texas? What documents did you bring alongwith; did they ask for any additional updates? What protocols were they adhering to inside the office?

I have my interview on Oct 21 @1:15pm at the San Antonio office.. my N400 is 3yrs based on Marriage to USC - see my signature below for additional info..

N400--> Naturalization: 80 days (Jul 21 - Oct 21) - Timeline

Spoiler

Oct 21 - (10/21) - N400 Approved. Oath Ceremony Scheduled - notice available online

Sep 21 - (09/15) - eNOA - Interview scheduled on Oct 21 @1:15pm

Jul 21 - (07/30) - eNOA received for Biometrics reuse and application acceptance, (07/29) - Online N400 application done🤞🏽 (paid using CC)

I-751--> Removal of Conditions: 100 days (Aug 20 - Nov 20)

Spoiler

Nov 20 - (11/12) - Permanent GC delivered!! Woohooo, (11/09) - Received Paper NOA Approval Notice :dance: :dancing: (Online status - Card being processed)

Oct 20 - (10/26) - Case Transferred to NBC (Notice mentioned to speed up processing)  :unsure:, (10/02) - Existing Fingerprints applied to case.
Aug 20 - (08/22) - Paper NOA in mail (extension letter), (08/11) - eNOA received over text - SRCXXXXXXXXXX, Check Cashed., (08/01) - ROC Package Received (Dallas PO Box)

Jul 20 - (07/29) - Sent ROC Package via USPS 🤞🏽

I-90 --> GC Replacement (Erroneous GC): 6 months (Oct 18 - Mar 19)

Spoiler

Mar 19 - (03/15) Final GC in Mail! Whewwwwwww 🙏🏽 🕺🏽

Mar 19 - (03/12) eNOA Corrected GC being produced, (03/05) e-Submitted I-551 scans with cover letter explaining situation, (02/22) RFE for Original GC

Nov 18 - (11/19) I-551 Stamp done with 12 month date stamp - Returned OG GC, was told by VO told to expect RFE for OG GC 🍾, (11/16) Biometrics done @ASC in Austin, told to keep GC, (11/2) Scheduled infopass (for I-551 stamping - needed to travel) :idea:

Oct 18 - (10/27) Biometrics Scheduled, (10/18) File I-90 Online, (10/18) GC Arrives with Incorrect DOB (Swapped last digit of Date with Only digit Month) 🤦‍♂️

H-1B --> AOS: 15 Months (Jul 17 - Oct 18) - Interview Experience HERE

Spoiler

Oct 18 - (10/18) Card in Mail visa USPS package delivery! Relieved…🙇🏽‍♂️ 🤷🏽‍♂️, (10/11) In-person interview - Approved! 🎉

Sep 18 - (9/8) I-485 eNOA: Interview scheduled for Oct 11

Aug 18 - (8/31) I-485 eNOA: Interview Scheduled, (8/24) EAD/AP received in mail, (8/16) Notification on Producing New Card, (8/7) I-485 eNOA: Testing and Interview, (8/2) Courtesy Letter for i-693 not submitted finally

Feb 18 - (2/28) Completed Walkin Biometrics, (2/27) Paper NOAs in mail and Biometrics Appt Letter, (2/17) e-NOAs at Midnight, (2/16)Checks Cashed (No e-NOA), (2/7)AOS Package Received, AOS Package via Fedex (I-130,I-485,I-765,I-131)

Jul 17 - Legally Married  👩‍❤️‍👨

F-1 --> H-1B: 3 Yrs (Aug 2011- Oct 2014)

Spoiler

Oct 14 - Changed status to H-1B

Aug 11 - Arrived as F-1 Student

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 9/26/2021 at 9:58 AM, MrMizo said:

I applied August 27 and just received my biometrics notice today, appointment for October 26. I was hoping they would reuse them and save me the 110 mile drive to their office. I guess some are not so lucky.

Mar-15-2017 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

Mar-21-2017 - NOA1 Priority date & Case assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Dec-15-2017 - NOA2 I-130 approved

Jan-08-2018 -  NVC received

Jan-17-2018 - Received DS-261 AOS bill

Jan-17-2018 - Paid DS-261 AOS bill & submit 

Jan-26-2018 - Received IV bill

Jan-27-2018 - Paid IV bill

Feb-10-2018 - Send IV package

Feb-13-2018 - Scan Date

Feb-27-2018 - NVC Case Complete

Mar-17-2018   Receive interview date for April, St Patrick's Day good day to be Irish

Apr-17-2018    Interview at Dublin Embassy 

Apr-17-2018    Interview completed now in AP pending submitting other paperwork

Apr-25-2018    Additional information provided as requested 

May-09-2018   Visa approved, CEAC status changed to "Issued"

May-11-2018   Passport returned along with envelope for border control. 

Sep-18-2018    Entry through US Precleance Dublin, no problems at all.

Aug-27-2021   N400 for citizenship based on 3 year rule filed electronically

Aug-27-2021   NOA1 application received

Oct-02-2021    Notification of biometrics date

Oct-26-2021    Biometrics 

Jul-27-2022     Interview Raleigh NC, passed and same day oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

So...I just randomly checked the USCIS case online and it told me on October 4th my husband was scheduled for an interview.  The interview is scheduled for November 8th. He's freaking out (we thought it would be next year).

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Michelo said:

Hey guys,

i just got scheduled today for my Interview N400, but as soon as i logged in to my USCIS account it says Estimated time* until case decision: 

approx. 13 months

any idea whats going on?
Thanks

Did you look at the documents? That's what I did....I randomly checked today and then looked at the "documents" and saw the letter with the date of the interview.

6 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Did you look at the documents? That's what I did....I randomly checked today and then looked at the "documents" and saw the letter with the date of the interview.

yes i did, has been scheduled for next month, but why Estimated time says 13months now?
that Doesn't make sense  it was 7 yesterday today is 13, instead of coming down did go up, is that means after Interview i have to wait other 13months now !!!

Edited by Michelo

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Michelo said:

yes i did, has been scheduled for next month, but why Estimated time says 13months now?
that Doesn't make sense  

Because the website is still generating an estimation. My husband's account says the same thing but it also says an interview has been scheduled. Ignore the estimated time it is not specific to you.  It is just an estimate for your local office. Just show up for your scheduled date and time for the interview. 

Edited by janet3

41 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Because the website is still generating an estimation. My husband's account says the same thing but it also says an interview has been scheduled. Ignore the estimated time it is not specific to you.  It is just an estimate for your local office. Just show up for your scheduled date and time for the interview. 

ok, will do

thanks for the Info

On 9/26/2021 at 9:17 AM, bsd058 said:

I agree

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.