hollandfriend

N-400 August 2021 Filers

261 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Savva said:

2 pictures are needed if you submit a paper version of N400, there is no need for 2 passport pictures if you submit electronically/online

Pictures are needed only if the applicant resides overseas.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 8/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Bob in Boston said:

I will be submitting the application tomorrow. I have a question about additional evidence. I sent them everything they asked for and the last one says to upload any additional evidence to help you case. What other evidence could you submit that they didnt ask for? anybody send extra evidence?

Hey Bob, We Meet Again For This Final Process! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

16 hours ago, Sunnyvale_CA said:

Filed N-400 on August 12th, got the notification that biometrics will be reused. Estimated processing time is 14 months

How do I find my estimated processing time? I submitted last week and haven't received the NOA yet. 

28 minutes ago, Queen30 said:

Hey Bob, We Meet Again For This Final Process! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Yea! Then we need to find a new Hobby LOL

29 minutes ago, zappyrun said:

How do I find my estimated processing time? I submitted last week and haven't received the NOA yet

Did you file online or Paper. Online account tells you a estimated processing time

47 minutes ago, Bob in Boston said:

Did you file online or Paper. Online account tells you a estimated processing time

My lawyer filled a paper application. I don't have the NOA yet, but have the application number. 

I'm guessing after the NOA, I'll get a letter to open an account online which might give an estimated processing time. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, zappyrun said:

Filed by paper earlier last week. Haven't received NOA yet. 

It takes 2 to 3 weeks, I filled just day before  via paper too and they will receive by tomorrow hence, we need to give 2 to 3 weeks time.

Edited by superhuman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

What i am reading throughout forums is, usually its very basic interview on civics and go through the form you submitted and Info like spouse, kids etc. If you applied through marriage based no need to worry because looks like you already have approved i751 and they just want to make sure now before they make you citizen is you have good moral character, pay taxes, no serious criminal records, and you do well in your civic exam, english read/write.  They don't grill you like in i-751. at this stage you only givine an interview unless you got combo interview they will ask both of you personal questions.. :)

Edited by superhuman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
12 hours ago, zappyrun said:

Quick updates - I got my NOA with IOE receipt number. 

How do I find the access code to add the paper based case to my online account? My I-797C form doesn't have any access codes. 

You don't need access code. All you need to do is to create an account in https://myaccount.uscis.gov/ then add your IOE receipt number into your account.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.