Murph4865

Visa Interview Issues... Spouse Not Picking Up Phone...

63 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, flicks1998 said:

Exactly.  There can be a ton of reasons and with only 14 days left before the visa expires, maybe she is caught up in something and the embassy is working with her.  

How can they get a visa that fast is it just a ink stamp or a actual sticker

13 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

I am hurt, that i know interview is over with cause of the site updated and she has not contacted me

You need to understand that every time someone opens her case it shows a new date. It means nothing. Try to relax. Wait till you hear from her. Like others have have said it could be anything happening so don't jump to conclusions yet. I know it's hard to wait with no info.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Murph4865 said:

How can they get a visa that fast is it just a ink stamp or a actual sticker

A sticker that they print 

YMMV

Just now, RO_AH said:

You need to understand that every time someone opens her case it shows a new date. It means nothing. Try to relax. Wait till you hear from her. Like others have have said it could be anything happening so don't jump to conclusions yet. I know it's hard to wait with no info.

Yes it is specially when i am suppose to be sleeping cause of being a truck driver and i have to run again tonight on night shift

4 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Yes it is specially when i am suppose to be sleeping cause of being a truck driver and i have to run again tonight on night shift

My problem through life has always been to give up so quick on things after trying so hard, i have murphys law behind me at all times cause it is my last name 

36 minutes ago, LexieJ said:

I heard there's typhoon in Manila, maybe the interview got canceled?

That typhoon is up by Taiwan 

2 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

That typhoon is up by Taiwan 

It has been raining a lot in Manila for the past few days.  I was just in the vicinity yesterday for my visa medical.  As you probably know, SLEC is very close to the embassy.  I passed through a number of flooded streets on my way home late afternoon.  Some streets in the area could still be flooded this morning.  Maybe your wife is having trouble getting back to her lodging because of the rain and flooded streets.

14 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

I for sure would prefer to go back home if I would get a message like this 🤷‍♀️ 

Thats the difference between you and me i speak my mind and what is on it no matter who's feeling get hurt, if you are true to each other and or true friends the person that got hurt feelings will get over it, that is what makes a stronger person.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Chancy said:

It has been raining a lot in Manila for the past few days.  I was just in the vicinity yesterday for my visa medical.  As you probably know, SLEC is very close to the embassy.  I passed through a number of flooded streets on my way home late afternoon.  Some streets in the area could still be flooded this morning.  Maybe your wife is having trouble getting back to her lodging because of the rain and flooded streets.

This is true my friends from the university I graduated from is close to the embassy and i was told that there were some streets that are not passable due to flooding. I hope his wife is safe and ok. 

1 hour ago, flicks1998 said:

Exactly.  There can be a ton of reasons and with only 14 days left before the visa expires, maybe she is caught up in something and the embassy is working with her.  

"14 days left before the visa expires"?

3 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

"14 days left before the visa expires"?

Yes, its to expire on August 5th or so based off of the medical.  His is a long story, 2.5 years one.  I dont know all of the details but the visa expires around the 5th so he needs to make urgent travel plans as well.

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

Just now, flicks1998 said:

Yes, its to expire on August 5th or so based off of the medical.  His is a long story, 2.5 years one.  I dont know all of the details but the visa expires around the 5th so he needs to make urgent travel plans as well.

His wife just went for an interview, but already has a visa??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.