Jmsamonte

PLEASE HELP ME

30 posts in this topic

I have a question if someone had experience please let me know I PETITION MY FIANCÉ AS A K1 VISA AND NOW SHES MY WIFE THEN WHEN I FILE HER SHE DID SAY THAT SHE HAVE KIDS I TOLD HER IF SHE SAY THAT TO ME I WILL ADD ON THE PETITION SO ANYWAY SHE TOLD ME SHES SCARED SO I PUT TO HER APPLICATION NO KIDS SO IS THAT POSSIBLE I COULD PETITION THEM BECAUSE THERE STILL MINOR PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 

1 minute ago, Jmsamonte said:

I have a question if someone had experience please let me know I PETITION MY FIANCÉ AS A K1 VISA AND NOW SHES MY WIFE THEN WHEN I FILE HER SHE DID SAY THAT SHE HAVE KIDS I TOLD HER IF SHE SAY THAT TO ME I WILL ADD ON THE PETITION SO ANYWAY SHE TOLD ME SHES SCARED SO I PUT TO HER APPLICATION NO KIDS SO IS THAT POSSIBLE I COULD PETITION THEM BECAUSE THERE STILL MINOR PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 

Oops, sounds like you messed up with a material misrepresentation......

3 minutes ago, Jmsamonte said:

I know but right now I was thinking what is the best now i dunno what I’m gonna do 

Move to her country?

4 minutes ago, Jmsamonte said:

Do you understand what I’m saying she’s here already but I want her kids to come but when I file her k1 visa I put there no kids because she never told me she have 3kids so now I was wondering to petition them because there still minor 

Are you saying she lied to you, and you made the application in good faith?

She lied in her immigration application. That's grounds to terminate visa/deport her. If you knew that it was a lie that's a felony on your part.

Edited by Limey

--- k1 visa ---
Texas Service Center (Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here)
I-129F sent: 12 Aug 2014
I-129F NOA1: 15 Aug 2014
I-129F NOA2: 2 Mar 2015 (199 days from NOA1) **No RFEs!**
NVC Received: 19 Mar 2015
Case#, IIN, BIN assigned: 19 Mar 2015
NVC Left: 20 Mar 2015
Consultate Received: 23 Mar 2015
Package 3 Received: 26 Mar 2015
Medical: 10 Apr 2015
Packet 3 Sent: 10 Apr 2015
Packet 4 Received: 23 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 8 May 2015 (Approved!!!)
Visa Issued: 14 May 2015
Visa in Hand: 19 May 2015
Entry to USA: 5 Jun 2015
Married: 21 Jun 2015

---Adjustment of Status---
Sent I-485, I-131 and I-765: 7 Jul 2015
NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765: 14 Jul 2015
Email notification that I-765 was approved: 12 Sep 2015
Email notification that I-131 was approved: 15 Sep 2015
Email notification that EAD/AP combo card was mailed: 15 Sep 2015
EAD and AP combo card received: 18 Sep 2015
Green Card Received: 3 Dec 2015 [ :)] Previous letter stated interview requirement was likely to be waived

---Removal of Conditions---
Sent I-751: 13 Oct 2017
NOA1 for I-751: 23 Oct 2017

Biometrics: 20 Nov 2017
Approved: 20 Dec 2018

Green Card Received: 2 Jan 2019

-- Citizenship --
Filed Online: 21 Feb 2020
NOA1 (Online): 22 Feb 2020
Biometrics: 10 Mar 2020

Interview: 29 Jul 2020 (Approved - Oath taken immediately due to covid19)

4 minutes ago, Jmsamonte said:

Do you understand what I’m saying she’s here already but I want her kids to come but when I file her k1 visa I put there no kids because she never told me she have 3kids so now I was wondering to petition them because there still minor 

So that was a material misrepresentation.  It is kind of a big deal, and could put her current status at risk.  I suggest you get a lawyer.

5 minutes ago, Limey said:

Are you saying she lied to you, and you made the application in good faith?

She lied in her immigration application. That's grounds to terminate visa/deport her. If you knew that it was a lie that's a felony on your part.

Yes and she’s lied to me but I forgive her I told her why you scared so now I was thinking to petition them but how now there still minor I want them to be here

3 minutes ago, Jmsamonte said:

Yes and she’s lied to me but I forgive her I told her why you scared so now I was thinking to petition them but how now there still minor I want them to be here

I don't think you understand the seriousness of this situation.  You need a lawyer.

Just now, Jmsamonte said:

So she applies to US immigration and says:

1) I lied in my application in order to obtain a visa
2) In light of my lies, can I now get visas for my 3 kids.

I think you can guess how that might go down...

You might forgive her for lying to you, but USCIS tends not to be as forgiving about such lies. Immigration is based on trust - they have to trust that the information they are given is given truthfully.

I don't see anyway this works out. If you apply for USCIS for those kids on the basis that they are her kids, then they are going to discover she lied to you and them in her original application. The good news is she'll probably be reunited with her children, but that bad news is that it would be unlikely to be in the USA.

Best option is to move to her country.

--- k1 visa ---
Texas Service Center (Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here)
I-129F sent: 12 Aug 2014
I-129F NOA1: 15 Aug 2014
I-129F NOA2: 2 Mar 2015 (199 days from NOA1) **No RFEs!**
NVC Received: 19 Mar 2015
Case#, IIN, BIN assigned: 19 Mar 2015
NVC Left: 20 Mar 2015
Consultate Received: 23 Mar 2015
Package 3 Received: 26 Mar 2015
Medical: 10 Apr 2015
Packet 3 Sent: 10 Apr 2015
Packet 4 Received: 23 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 8 May 2015 (Approved!!!)
Visa Issued: 14 May 2015
Visa in Hand: 19 May 2015
Entry to USA: 5 Jun 2015
Married: 21 Jun 2015

---Adjustment of Status---
Sent I-485, I-131 and I-765: 7 Jul 2015
NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765: 14 Jul 2015
Email notification that I-765 was approved: 12 Sep 2015
Email notification that I-131 was approved: 15 Sep 2015
Email notification that EAD/AP combo card was mailed: 15 Sep 2015
EAD and AP combo card received: 18 Sep 2015
Green Card Received: 3 Dec 2015 [ :)] Previous letter stated interview requirement was likely to be waived

---Removal of Conditions---
Sent I-751: 13 Oct 2017
NOA1 for I-751: 23 Oct 2017

Biometrics: 20 Nov 2017
Approved: 20 Dec 2018

Green Card Received: 2 Jan 2019

-- Citizenship --
Filed Online: 21 Feb 2020
NOA1 (Online): 22 Feb 2020
Biometrics: 10 Mar 2020

Interview: 29 Jul 2020 (Approved - Oath taken immediately due to covid19)

Similar situations happened in the past on VJ.  Consult a lawyer, but as far as I know, in the previous stories, it wasn't an obstacle to the children immigrating.

While it's an important fact (!), disclosing the children would not have prevented her from immigrating, so I'm not sure it's even material representation. 

Consult a lawyer.  Search the VJ catacombs.  Hopefully members with better memory will stop by.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Jmsamonte said:

OK,

That will come up that you didn't know she had 3 kids - that she lied to you about her children.  Hmmmmm - marriage fraud

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

32 minutes ago, Jmsamonte said:

Did she explain why she was so scared of telling you she had kids? What was she hiding?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.