2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, egy1 said:

I am may 2020 filler i think i will stuck forever 😞

No you will not, someone I know filed 2018 and already gotten her Greencard without interview USCIS requested her to mail her medical, last week .. her card in hand yesterday. .

Just keep focus don't worry too much you will receive your Greencard..❤🙌👏💃 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Hello house my i360 says new card is been produced,please what does that mean ? I can’t wait to get my green card and join the USA military cause that’s my goal in life since I was born into ghetto in Africa ,once I become this my goal in life is fulfilled ..please tell me what’s going on ..what does it mean that new card has been produced on my i360 ..thanks 

It means your Vawa is being approved!!! Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Edited by sheima

3 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Hello house my i360 says new card is been produced,please what does that mean ? I can’t wait to get my green card and join the USA military cause that’s my goal in life since I was born into ghetto in Africa ,once I become this my goal in life is fulfilled ..please tell me what’s going on ..what does it mean that new card has been produced on my i360 ..thanks 

Vawa approved and you will get EAD based on i360

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
1 minute ago, sheima said:

It means your Vawa is being approved!!! Congratulations 🗽🇺🇸

Wow wow ..I’m so glad to hear that ..Mehn it wasn’t an easy journey atall ..but I give God the glory ,I think I should be waiting for the interview..at least the most important one is approved 😂😂😂

Timeline
Just now, StanSmith said:

Vawa approved and you will get EAD based on i360

Wow thanks to God almighty..I just pray they just tell me to send medicals for the i485 I will be so so happy ..😂😂😂😂now I think is another wait for the i485 approval..can’t wait to join my USA army team and make my dream comes to reality in life 😂😂😂cause I am 29 now and the age limit for USA army is 35 ..I thank almighty God that I will still be able to join them ..God is good 

19 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Wow thanks to God almighty..I just pray they just tell me to send medicals for the i485 I will be so so happy ..😂😂😂😂now I think is another wait for the i485 approval..can’t wait to join my USA army team and make my dream comes to reality in life 😂😂😂cause I am 29 now and the age limit for USA army is 35 ..I thank almighty God that I will still be able to join them ..God is good 

Congratulation, you can apply to US army now already with your approved vawa, good news is you can get citizenship sooner as well :) good luck to you !! share your timeline  please !

Filed: Other Timeline
25 minutes ago, Blunt said:

The national guard is 40 years ago you've got more time dear 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Blunt said:

Congratulation Blunt 💖

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MarSam701 said:

Congratulation Blunt 💖

Wow thanks boss 🙌🏿🙌🏿

9 minutes ago, aquila said:

The national guard is 40 years ago you've got more time dear 

No it is 35 ..not 40 ..I went to see the recruiter and he told me that it is 35 not 40..once you pass 35 you can’t join USA army again 😂😂😂

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sk N said:

Congratulation, you can apply to US army now already with your approved vawa, good news is you can get citizenship sooner as well :) good luck to you !! share your timeline  please !

Yeah but I have to wait till I get my green card ,can’t join with approved vawa 😂😂😂😂🏃🏾🏃🏾

Just now, Blunt said:

Yeah but I have to wait till I get my green card ,can’t join with approved vawa 😂😂😂😂🏃🏾🏃🏾

oops then i had wrong info from recruiter !! can you share your timeline please ?

Filed: Other Timeline

YOUR ANG JOURNEY

"The Air National Guard can help you pay for college while equipping you with the skills and experience employers seek. Take the following steps to begin your own rewarding experience in the Air Guard while pursuing a college degree or advancing your civilian career.

To qualify for the Air Guard, you must be 17 to 39 (the age limit exceeds 40 for medical professionals and chaplains), a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, be a high school senior or have a high school diploma or GED."

That's what my air recruiter referred me to, I'm sorry I didn't know about the army requirements.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, MarSam701 said:

No you will not, someone I know filed 2018 and already gotten her Greencard without interview USCIS requested her to mail her medical, last week .. her card in hand yesterday. .

Just keep focus don't worry too much you will receive your Greencard..❤🙌👏💃 

thanks for giving me hope :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

VJ family,

As my I-485 interview was done 7 weeks back and still there is no online update, In the meantime my EAD (c31) category got expired 8 days back.

Could any one let me know how to renew my EAD till I get my green card. Can I send the  documents directly to USCIS or do I have to send it through my attorney.

Even tough I had my attorney he is not at all helpful.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.