Kingdomcome84

Annulment decree in my possession. What are my next steps getting this in the hand of USCIS?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Just some quick clarification a VAWA petitioner can file for a waiver for the Misrep situation, so not impossible.

Asylum is another option or just disappear. Not as if they are likely to go looking for her.

The important thing is no adjustment, he is off the hook.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
22 hours ago, kingdomcome84 said:

A little back story. Foreign fiancé entered with K1 in July 2019, lots of issues during our 90days but still married her in October 2019 within the window. 3months after being married i caught here having an affair after a very bad influenced girlfriend of hers started coming around. Pandemic hit and made things even worse during lockdown. Wife moved out in may 2020 to live with that same friend. I also discovered during the lockdown she had a whole other husband she's currently married to back home in her foreign country. I kept all the evidence and gathered as much as needed to support my case. I filed for annulment in November 2020. Trial was held March 2021 and was granted in my favor. Her appeal was denied earlier this month. Annulment Decree arrived in my hands as of a few days ago

for those who have done this before, I need to know what branches of the USCIS do i submit this to? i will include all the supporting evidence that i used to will the court case

I'm sorry this happened to you.   But move on.    I would anyways call USCIS , explain the situation, and ask if you can still send a copy to add your old file.    Maybe if she tries to adjust on her own, this will call come up in the system .

OR speak to an immigration lawyer, and ask what if anything you should do.   

Best wishes on a new start for you.

Formally Known as Paris Heart   A long, long time ago       france paris GIF

N-400  APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP:    Interview will be Houston Tx office.

Mailed:  11/13/2023

Delivered to USCIS Lock Box:  11/15/2023

Credit Card payment processed:  11-16-2023

Received Receipt #   via Text:  11-17-2023

I-797C Receipt received:  11-27-2023

Biometrics  will be reused per letter: 11-27-2023

FILED  AOS FROM AN EXPIRED VISITORS VISA:

Sent: 9/12/16: I-130 + I-485 + I-765 (USPS)

Delivered: Sept. 15th 2016 to Chicago Lock Box

Interview Feb  21st, 2018 for I-485

Interview  May 13th, 2019 for I-130 Stokes interview ( 2 minutes)

NOID issued May 17th 2019

June 5th,2019   USCIS received my response on the  NOID// Addressed the NOID myself, No lawyer ever used in case.

July 1st, 2019  10 YEAR GREEN CARD APPROVED

July 5th, 2019   Approval letters for I-130 & I-485 received in the USPS  mail.

July 11th 2019   Green Card in Hand

happy tom and jerry GIF

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, kingdomcome84 said:

I know for sure she's already started or will start the VAWA process. she took out a false protection order on me in august 2020. One thing i do know for sure is that local courts and the USCIS dont cooperate. The Annulment decree needs to be handed to USCIS by me. Im assuming no one here has donr this before

https://www.uscis.gov/scams-fraud-and-misconduct/report-fraud

Yes she can file for VAWA as she can claim she married a US Citizen, she does not have to have an open AOS to file VAWA.  Report this using the link immediately, so that when they try to adjudicate any petition that she files, it will be denied based on marriage fraud.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

Just some quick clarification a VAWA petitioner can file for a waiver for the Misrep situation, so not impossible.

Asylum is another option or just disappear. Not as if they are likely to go looking for her.

A VAWA petitioner cannot file a waiver for marriage fraud.  They can spend the money and try to appeal it, but it would be a waste of money.  

Edited by Pinkrlion

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, Boiler said:

That's a very odd rule then, that someone who lied to get a fiance visa can use it to come here and file VAWA after bigamy. I don't believe it. There was no VAWA situation when she lied on the visa application about being free to Larry.

Her lying on on her visa application isn't even related to AOS, and therefore not related to VAWA either?

Edited by Scandi

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

A VAWA petitioner cannot file a waiver for marriage fraud.  They can spend the money and try to appeal it, but it would be a waste of money.  

Seems she has not applied for any benefits based on marriage.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Boiler said:

I don't think a waiver will get her out of this one. She applied for a K1 saying she was free to marry. All while lying to the OP and on every form she filled out as she was already married before getting the K1 Visa. THe petition should never have been approved. 

This is one case where getting all the paperwork you can get to show she is marred to someone else before the visa was even issued. 

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Scandi said:

I just filled out this form but you cant attach files. I also heard there are local field offices out there to send the paper documentation. can anyone correct me on that if im wrong

NoA1 - September 26, 2018

NoA2 - February 4, 2019  

Timeline

You can also write a letter to the Service Center that approved your K-1 and attach the information to the letter.  If I am wrong someone else can state the correct info.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Address your correspondence to the FDNS Department.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.