J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Xiaova said:

Quite a few more updates came in, in the later half of the day:

70000: 4 Approvals (0 new / 4 in progress)
70500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
71000: 2 Approvals (0 new / 2 in progress)
71500: 2 Approvals (2 new / 0 in progress)
72000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (3 new / 2 in progress)
73000: 2 Approvals, 3 RFESs (4 new / 1 in progress)
73500: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
74000: 1 Approval, 1 RFES, 1 RFER (2 new / 1 in progress)
74500: 2 Approvals, 1 RFER (0 new / 3 in progress)
75000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
76000: 1 RFES (0 new / 1 in progress)
76500: 1 RFES, 2 RFERs, 1 Expedite(Denied: 1) (1 new / 3 in progress)
77500: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)
78000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER (2 new / 2 in progress)
78500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
79000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)
81500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
06/27/22: 44 Total Updates: 24 Approvals, 10 RFESs, 9 RFERs, 1 Expedite(Denied: 1)

March(3) + April (22) + May (122) + June (3) = 172 total updates.

WOW!  They've really moved on.  

I called USCIS last week and I asked why they haven't approved us yet.  She said that they process case-to-case basis in the order that they were received.  I asked why there are May, June filers who are approved.  The lady, although was nice, just said the same thing.  What happened to "IN THE ORDER THAT THEY WERE RECEIVED" thing????

It's really bullcrap!  Forgive my French, but it's disgusting.

Honestly, my mental health is affected.  My work is affected.  My health is affected. 

Why can't they just work on the cases "IN THE ORDER THAT THEY WERE RECEIVED??????!!!!!"

Edited by MeG@Am

Timeline
1 minute ago, E & E said:

I’m in the 76500 group which is kinda cursed 😕 finally got a RFE and onto more waiting. yeah they would just kept saying is within normal processing time but is totally outside of the 13 months they are talking about. Yeah These tier1 agents can’t do much 🫠

We are in the same group.  There are still 50 untouched cases.  

I don't know.  I'm going crazy sometimes.  

I work with people, I am just surprised how my attitude changes whenever I see my patients.  But when I'm alone, I just want to scream, cry.

I don't know anymore.  Maybe I am just over dramatic.  I know there's others who waited longer than I do.  But that's what I feel.

1 minute ago, MeG@Am said:

We are in the same group.  There are still 50 untouched cases.  

I don't know.  I'm going crazy sometimes.  

I work with people, I am just surprised how my attitude changes whenever I see my patients.  But when I'm alone, I just want to scream, cry.

I don't know anymore.  Maybe I am just over dramatic.  I know there's others who waited longer than I do.  But that's what I feel.

I totally get it. These feelings are all validated. There were days we got very upset and actually wanted to give up and go on to do a marriage visa. Then we thought of how far we have came and then set a time limit on how much we would wait and tolerate it. Don’t let the hopelessness get to you. You will hear a response soon or later. I know this is the worst torture. Hang in there!! I know theyte coming just very very slowly rn. The broken US legal immigration system failed all of us 😕 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, E & E said:

I totally get it. These feelings are all validated. There were days we got very upset and actually wanted to give up and go on to do a marriage visa. Then we thought of how far we have came and then set a time limit on how much we would wait and tolerate it. Don’t let the hopelessness get to you. You will hear a response soon or later. I know this is the worst torture. Hang in there!! I know theyte coming just very very slowly rn. The broken US legal immigration system failed all of us 😕 

Hey, thanks for the encouragement!  I know you are in the same situation.  I have my ups and downs.  Last week was ok.  This week, not so good.  🙏🙏🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, E & E said:

I’m in the 76500 group which is kinda cursed 😕 finally got a RFE and onto more waiting. yeah they would just kept saying is within normal processing time but is totally outside of the 13 months they are talking about. Yeah These tier1 agents can’t do much 🫠

You're the case right before mine then. I got upset since it was so close, but happy it's you!

Still waiting on our NVC2 number so we can move forward.  From what I've seen on here, it looks like a lot of people are waiting 45 days for the email/letter. We got approved on May 31st, but it also states approval June 1st? I wish we could have moved our interview from Armenia to The Republic of Georgia,  but my fiancé was worried about trying to move Embassies. He's from Iran, so no option to interview there. Anyone else in the Georgia/Armenia area?

6 hours ago, littleminxgirl said:

Still waiting on our NVC2 number so we can move forward.  From what I've seen on here, it looks like a lot of people are waiting 45 days for the email/letter. We got approved on May 31st, but it also states approval June 1st? I wish we could have moved our interview from Armenia to The Republic of Georgia,  but my fiancé was worried about trying to move Embassies. He's from Iran, so no option to interview there. Anyone else in the Georgia/Armenia area?

Hello, we got approved on May 27th and still have not received our case # . Hope we hear from the NVC soon . Good luck 🙏

Timeline
14 hours ago, E & E said:

Going 435 days finally heard back but is not the greatest news… we got RFE🥴 but at least we know that USCIS has looked over our case and is not just endless waiting. Trust me it will come to you just a matter of time and whether you persevere and keep waiting. I know is painful to be separated from fiance or fiancée for such a long time, but don’t let time go wasted! Keep waiting and keep holding onto faith. Now… on we go waiting for another 1/2 months for response from RFE🥴

if anyone know how long on average they respond to RFE let me know. So we can brace ourselves for more waiting. 

We have been waiting 48 days now...USCIS received our RFE response on 5/11/22.  It seems like we are, unluckily, one of the longest waits I've seen in regard to an approval from RFE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 hours ago, E & E said:

Going 435 days finally heard back but is not the greatest news… we got RFE🥴 but at least we know that USCIS has looked over our case and is not just endless waiting. Trust me it will come to you just a matter of time and whether you persevere and keep waiting. I know is painful to be separated from fiance or fiancée for such a long time, but don’t let time go wasted! Keep waiting and keep holding onto faith. Now… on we go waiting for another 1/2 months for response from RFE🥴

if anyone know how long on average they respond to RFE let me know. So we can brace ourselves for more waiting. 

I don't think theres an average. Im in the k1 Facebook group and one person didnt hear back with approval until 76 days, and there's plenty people there who have been waiting over 60.

Ive heard they aim for 60, but its sooo unpredictable.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.