green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, green_rabbit said:

Package delivered March 23, check cashed this morning April 15. No texts yet. 😄

This evening I got 6 texts with 3 case numbers.

Edited by green_rabbit

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
14 hours ago, green_rabbit said:

This evening I got 6 texts with 3 case numbers.

Did you sent it to Chicago lockbox? We have the same delivery date but I haven’t got anything yet :(

Timeline
Just now, Siggy said:

Same here, did you send it through USPS or FedEx/UPS?

USPS. I’m kinda worried they’ll return it 😩😩

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Siggy said:

They wont return it ( unless some mistakes)  it's taking longer time to get the NOA1.  My guess is too many applications are piling up in that lockbox. Have you tried chatting with live agent?

I did, they can’t find me in the system yet so that means my package maybe is still close haha. They told me to keep waiting up to 60 days 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Dæmogar said:

Is this for all applications or California Center's only?

Not at all, for other centers change the WAC to MSC for example.

Hi everyone! 

We sent our case via FedEx on March 22nd. The Chicago lockbox accepted it on March 24th. Today (April 16) our credit card was authorized. No text notifications yet. 

3 hours ago, Dulma said:

Hello, everyone.

I mailed AOS doc's in March of 2nd, got NOA1 letter in April of 7th. And yesterday I got a mail from USCIS with biometric appointment. 

Wow that’s fast! May we know what field office youre scheduled?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My concurrent I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765 were received at the Chicago lockbox on 3/24/2021. Got the texts today 4/18/2021 with the case numbers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 4/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, Siggy said:

Not for me yet, did you send it through USPS or FedEx/UPS?

Sent via USPS. Received the NOA today, 04/19/2021. Never received an eNotification even though the form was submitted. I'm glad it's here.

Mailed USPS                      03/15/2021

Delivered to Chicago LB  03/17/2021 

NOA via mail                      04/19/2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.