green_rabbit

March 2021 - AOS filers

535 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sunny_123 said:

Mine was just cashed today! a new round of waiting has begun😂

Cool, I can see they are cashing from March now. Today, they cashed people who filled on the 4th - 8th of March. Hopefully, by tomorrow they will start to cash people who sent theirs from 9-12 and then 15 - etc. 

I can see this from the tracker. 

Screenshot_20210330-193358_USCIS Case.jpg

4 minutes ago, Meilyn22 said:

Cool, I can see they are cashing from March now. Today, they cashed people who filled on the 4th - 8th of March. Hopefully, by tomorrow they will start to cash people who sent theirs from 9-12 and then 15 - etc. 

I can see this from the tracker. 

Screenshot_20210330-193358_USCIS Case.jpg

May I ask what app is that??? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sunny_123 said:

It's called USCIS Case Tracker. You put a random case number and it updates it to 100 cases. I guess USCIS takes their cases in order. I update the last numbers to see where USICS is in giving receipts. Now it says March 8th. Tomorrow might be March 9, 10 and 11. 

The app on iphone is better because you can choose your particular form number to see where they are. 

Edited by Meilyn22

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
12 hours ago, Sunny_123 said:

Mine was just cashed today! a new round of waiting has begun😂

mine was delivered 3/2, check wasnt cashed yet 😭🥺

Edited by Krish.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sunny_123 said:

I don’t find this in the app for iphone.

i was trying to find and doesn’t show anything 

41 minutes ago, Diamda2005 said:

I don’t find this in the app for iphone.

i was trying to find and doesn’t show anything 

Try to search for “case tracker”. I found it in App Store! 

9 hours ago, Krish. said:

mine was delivered 3/2, check wasnt cashed yet 😭🥺

Be patient haha. Your check should be cashed this week

On 3/14/2021 at 4:00 PM, green_rabbit said:

Yes, same. It seems like a lot of people get their AOS packages rejected and I don't want that. The guide at the beginning of the Feb filers seems good for double checking supporting documents and all that, but I didn't want to outright steal it and post it here. 😊

It would not be stealing, it's called sharing and it would have been acceptable to use it here!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
25 minutes ago, noname_no said:

The AOS $1225 transaction was made overnight! My AOS packet was received on Mar 5. It's coming!

Congrats 👏👏👏. They are taking people who submitted from 5,8 and 9 today. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
21 hours ago, Sofi 2k said:

Today they charged my account with all the fees, waiting for messages on my cell phone with invoice numbers, AOS was received on March 1

Mine was received on March 2nd. Just called my

bank today to trace the cashier’s check, and they don’t see it being cashed yet. But hopefully soon. They are a lot slower now than they were early January. 

DCF China

07/15/2018: Married

10/22/2018: Filed I-130 @ Guangzhou Embassy

11/06/2018: Received Emailed Notice of Additional Processing Requirements and Interview from the embassy 

11/27/2018: Received Mailed Notice of Additional Processing Requirements and Interview from the embassy 

11/28/2018: Interview at the Embassy

12/15/2018: We were informed by letter from the embassy that based on how we got married, that we were not legally married technically and therefore could not file an I-130, unless we could provide evidence showing that our marriage license would be recognized by the issue authority (the Court).

Jan-July 2019: Attempted unsuccessfully to get married in 5 other countries; my fiancé's tourist visa application was continuously denied which left us with only the K1 option

K1 Visa

08/28/2019: Filed I-129F K1

09/04/2019: NOA1 Received

9 minutes ago, OliverBa said:

Mine was received on March 2nd. Just called my

bank today to trace the cashier’s check, and they don’t see it being cashed yet. But hopefully soon. They are a lot slower now than they were early January. 

Hi, I can see in your visa timeline that you expedited I-765 last January, If you don't mind me asking.. what was the reason you used to expedite it? Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
1 minute ago, mitanyag said:

Hi, I can see in your visa timeline that you expedited I-765 last January, If you don't mind me asking.. what was the reason you used to expedite it? Thanks.

Medical/Financial reasons. But the EAD was based on K1 status, not on AOS status. So we paid the EAD fee, he got a 3 month EAD, which expires soon. Now we need another EAD for pending AOS, which will be “free.”

DCF China

07/15/2018: Married

10/22/2018: Filed I-130 @ Guangzhou Embassy

11/06/2018: Received Emailed Notice of Additional Processing Requirements and Interview from the embassy 

11/27/2018: Received Mailed Notice of Additional Processing Requirements and Interview from the embassy 

11/28/2018: Interview at the Embassy

12/15/2018: We were informed by letter from the embassy that based on how we got married, that we were not legally married technically and therefore could not file an I-130, unless we could provide evidence showing that our marriage license would be recognized by the issue authority (the Court).

Jan-July 2019: Attempted unsuccessfully to get married in 5 other countries; my fiancé's tourist visa application was continuously denied which left us with only the K1 option

K1 Visa

08/28/2019: Filed I-129F K1

09/04/2019: NOA1 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.