390 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, KayDeeCee said:

Was not thinking it would be this fast, but update::

Interview Was Scheduled

On August 2, 2021, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization

Interview is set for Sept. 3rd in Montgomery, AL.

I told my husband to start studying more.  :P

Congratulations and all the best for the interview!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

People getting interviews, and I'm excited over my case time frame changing from 11 months to 10 months on the website. lol. Well...I don't mind. I'm just happy that it seems like my case is moving forward. I know it technically doesn't mean much.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, bsd058 said:

People getting interviews, and I'm excited over my case time frame changing from 11 months to 10 months on the website. lol. Well...I don't mind. I'm just happy that it seems like my case is moving forward. I know it technically doesn't mean much.

Those times really don't mean too much. My husband's still says he's at 13 months. 

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline
On 8/4/2021 at 7:17 PM, KayDeeCee said:

Those times really don't mean too much. My husband's still says he's at 13 months. 

Yeah, that's what I said in the post. Mine keeps decreasing, though. So it might be false hope, but it's hope. lol.

Mine started out at 15 months, then changed to 12 months when they sent the NOA. Then it changed to 11 months on July 1st. Then 10 months on August 1st.

Edited by bsd058

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

Timeline

How do I update USCIS? My wife's occupation status changed from disabled to able to work again.

I was thinking about writing a letter, signing, dating, and putting the N-400 receipt number that my case is attached to. Then sending via electronic submission. I doubt it's material to the application, but you never know and I don't want to take any chances.

Edited by bsd058

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, bsd058 said:

How do I update USCIS? My wife's occupation status changed from disabled to able to work again.

I was thinking about writing a letter, signing, dating, and putting the N-400 receipt number that my case is attached to. Then sending via electronic submission. I doubt it's material to the application, but you never know and I don't want to take any chances.

You can update it during interview. Nothing to do now.

Timeline
1 minute ago, tu2008 said:

You can update it during interview. Nothing to do now.

Okay. Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
5 hours ago, bsd058 said:

You will be absolutely able to discuss and to change it during the interview as @tu2008 said in the previous post, so don't worry about it

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/4/2021 at 12:41 PM, bsd058 said:

Same here man. 12 months to 11. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, spicyguy said:

Same here man. 12 months to 11. 

On 8/4/2021 at 1:41 PM, bsd058 said:

It always goes down by one month on each first of the month

Got my response today! 😱 

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

This is my timeline: 

August 6, 2021 Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled
August 6, 2021 We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.
August 6, 2021 We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.
July 1, 2021 We received your response for Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
June 30, 2021 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
May 25, 2021 We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
April 30, 2021 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice.
Service center: San Antonio Texas.
Good luck to everyone!

Hey guys, I filled in Orlando.

June 26, 2021 Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS
June 18, 2021 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice.

I got the letter saying my biometrics were going to be reuse with my NOA.

Does anyone from Orlando knows how long is taking to process. I did it based on 5 years PResident.

Also I submitted on my 90 days prior to my 5 year anniversary. 

Thank you!!
Edited by GilRivera
Explaining timeline

On 8/6/2021 at 10:22 PM, Cabral01 said:

Got my response today! 😱 

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

This is my timeline: 

August 6, 2021 Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled
August 6, 2021 We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.
August 6, 2021 We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time.
July 1, 2021 We received your response for Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
June 30, 2021 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
May 25, 2021 We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
April 30, 2021 We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice.
Service center: San Antonio Texas.
Good luck to everyone!

Hello congratulations...can you please share what did you send in yours initial evidence and how like Mail or online?

6 minutes ago, Leenak said:

Hello congratulations...can you please share what did you send in yours initial evidence and how like Mail or online?

Thank you. I sent a Payment agreement between Me and the IRS, I owed some money and was making payments on my own, but they wanted to see something official. I did everything online and was very fast actually. During the interview, the officer told me to submit the evidence there (online) because it goes faster and they can start working the case sooner.

9 minutes ago, Cabral01 said:

Thank you. I sent a Payment agreement between Me and the IRS, I owed some money and was making payments on my own, but they wanted to see something official. I did everything online and was very fast actually. During the interview, the officer told me to submit the evidence there (online) because it goes faster and they can start working the case sooner.

Thanks for reply.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.