1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Y’all I think I’m loosing my mind. Was trying to nap and I got a notification from the app saying there’s some movement regarding our viza, I logged and there’s nothing, went to ceac and nothing.

I don’t know if I was dreaming or it actually happened….

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/16/2022 at 11:15 AM, roxydye said:

Y’all I think I’m loosing my mind. Was trying to nap and I got a notification from the app saying there’s some movement regarding our viza, I logged and there’s nothing, went to ceac and nothing.

I don’t know if I was dreaming or it actually happened….

Hang in there! :) 

I'm hoping for the same "I log in and the approval letter is there" 

but radio silence so far.. What gave me a lot of hope was the actively reviewing status that showed in August 2021 for us... every month after that there is anguish...

and then it's so difficult to talk to an actual person at USCIS... 

Anybody know what I should say if I can manage to contact a Tier 2 officer? I learned that we can submit a request and within 30 days they will contact you ... anybody tried this so far or actually talk to tier 2 officer? (don't want to waste the chance in case it works)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Sh.Sh. said:

but radio silence so far.. What gave me a lot of hope was the actively reviewing status that showed in August 2021 for us... every month after that there is anguish...

and then it's so difficult to talk to an actual person at USCIS... 

Anybody know what I should say if I can manage to contact a Tier 2 officer? I learned that we can submit a request and within 30 days they will contact you ... anybody tried this so far or actually talk to tier 2 officer? (don't want to waste the chance in case it works)

I'm a fiancee visa filer, but I've heard from my group that they've been able to get in contact with a tier 2 officer. They just called USCIS and immediately asked to be placed on the waitlist to get in touch with a tier 2 officer. The best times to call USCIS are right when they open (7 or 8 am I forgot which one) and at night, just before closing.

On 2/15/2022 at 3:05 PM, chb said:

booked medical today for 2nd March, now to await interview in London.

Does this run a risk as you need interview letter to attend the medical?
We are about 3 days behind your DQ so I plan to use your timeline for interview estimates? I want to book the medical too but am concerned if the letter doesn’t arrive before then it could cost to cancel?

On 2/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sh.Sh. said:

This was me as of yesterday.  Logged in after regular office hours on Friday, nothing.  Tried Saturday, and saw the document showing approval.  Case shows as still in process and never received email (presumably will arrive).

Noa1: Feb 27, 2021

Noa2: Feb 18, 2022

I129F submission: no

On 2/18/2022 at 12:53 PM, Ofc89 said:

Does this run a risk as you need interview letter to attend the medical?
We are about 3 days behind your DQ so I plan to use your timeline for interview estimates? I want to book the medical too but am concerned if the letter doesn’t arrive before then it could cost to cancel?

Hi. I emailed visa medicals today in london to ask if I should reschedule and got the following response:

Hi Claire< 

We can also take an email with your Case No. on. This is to verify the number we put on the forms is correct.

Kind regards, 

Kerri Vierira

Practice Manager

Visa Medicals

4 Bentinck Mansions

Bentinck Street

London

W1U 2ER

Tel:  020 7486 7821

Fax: 020 7486 7867

2 hours ago, chb said:

Hi. I emailed visa medicals today in london to ask if I should reschedule and got the following response:

Hi Claire< 

We can also take an email with your Case No. on. This is to verify the number we put on the forms is correct.

Kind regards, 

Wow! That’s kept very quiet on their front. Well that’s good news for you. I ended up booking one anyway yesterday as I heard they were getting behind and earliest was March 23rd. Can I ask you post when you receive your interview so I have an idea when to expect mine please?

14 minutes ago, Ofc89 said:

Wow! That’s kept very quiet on their front. Well that’s good news for you. I ended up booking one anyway yesterday as I heard they were getting behind and earliest was March 23rd. Can I ask you post when you receive your interview so I have an idea when to expect mine please?

Of course! I will do as soon as I hear. Fingers crossed it’s soon! 

On 2/26/2022 at 5:06 PM, syedashah said:

I am also in line with you guys waiting for interview letter, please keep posting the update so that i can estimate my time. Much appreciated.

I was DQ Feb 14th and also just got interview date for March 25th. Good luck all!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Laud said:

Hi folks, logged in to our USCIS account this morning and there was a new tab called "Processing time". Anyone else get this and if so was the information in it any more useful than ours?

Screenshot_20220302-110240_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.45b1119bedc87031aa765c60543b6fac.jpg

Interesting, that must be relatively recent. It wasn't on our account the last time we logged in (around a week ago).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.