Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Did you get a physical letter or your online status changed? 

Physical letter. 

x

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Little update: I applied for citizenship on Feb 2, 2022 and just got the citizenship interview scheduled for April. So fast!! My three year anniversary as a LPR will be in late March. 
My I-751 is still pending so I guess it’ll be a combo interview. EAC filer but I-751 was transferred after I applied for citizenship. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Got notified that my interview for naturalization was scheduled for March 28! 

I-751 is still pending approval. 

My question is, do you bring your spouse to the interview? The instructions for I-400 Interview say that only you and your attorney may be present. But if it's a combo interview for I-751 also, do they need my spouse?

Date Filed (I-485, I-765, I-131): 2018-03-27

NOA Date: 2018-04-09

Bio. Appt.: 2018-05-02

EAD Expedite Request: 2018-07-09

Congressman Office Visit: 2018-07-12

EAD in production: 2018-07-24

EAD/AP approved: 2018-07-25

EAD/AP in hand: 2018-07-30

AOS interview date: 2019-13-03

On 3/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, NJMarch18 said:

Little update: I applied for citizenship on Feb 2, 2022 and just got the citizenship interview scheduled for April. So fast!! My three year anniversary as a LPR will be in late March. 
My I-751 is still pending so I guess it’ll be a combo interview. EAC filer but I-751 was transferred after I applied for citizenship. 

When u apply for I 400 with pending I 751 and for example interview gets delayed for some reason and ur working n travel permit is almost expiring how that works ?

Timeline
10 hours ago, Jan filer said:

When u apply for I 400 with pending I 751 and for example interview gets delayed for some reason and ur working n travel permit is almost expiring how that works ?

You’re still a permanent resident. If your extension letter expires you can get an infopass appointment at your local office and get a I-551 stamp on your passport as evidence of your permanent resident status. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Jan filer said:

If you are a green card holder, you don't have a travel and work permit as you did when you first filed for AOS. Once you get your green card, your work permit is void. They are two different things. 

Also, what expires when filing for i751 is your proof of status (which is your green card). Your status doesn't expire. But if you do need to prove your status, the NOA and an i-551 stamp on your passport will suffice.

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

On 3/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, NJMarch18 said:

Congrats! EAC here as well. When was your I-751 filing date?

Hello Jimmy,

I have same statues update as you. My case is ready to schedule an  interview in Nov 2021 in MSC office. But i'm still waiting for the actual interview date. I have not heard anything back after that update. I did apply for my naturalization, not sure if that will speed up the process. 

On 3/5/2022 at 12:05 AM, jimmy007oc said:

My case is ready for interview in Nov 2021 in MSC office. But i'm still waiting for the actual interview date. anyone here experience the same? :(

•  

Hello Jimmy,

I have same statues update as you. My case is ready to schedule an  interview in Nov 2021 in MSC office. But i'm still waiting for the actual interview date. I have not heard anything back after that update. I did apply for my naturalization, not sure if that will speed up the process. 

On 3/4/2022 at 10:05 PM, jimmy007oc said:

My case is ready for interview in Nov 2021 in MSC office. But i'm still waiting for the actual interview date. anyone here experience the same? :(

Hey 😊

Same here! Case at MSC - “ ready to be scheduled interview ” - since 24th Nov 2021. 

I filed N400 on 16th Feb 2022 and have biometrics appointment on 18th March. 

Fingers crossed I get an interview date after that?!! Maybe combo interview?! I’d appreciate that !

Did you file N400 as well?

13 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hey 😊

Same here! Case at MSC - “ ready to be scheduled interview ” - since 24th Nov 2021. 

I filed N400 on 16th Feb 2022 and have biometrics appointment on 18th March. 

Fingers crossed I get an interview date after that?!! Maybe combo interview?! I’d appreciate that !

Did you file N400 as well?

Hello,

Ya my case also at MSC = " It shows ready to be scheduled interview since 10th November 2021" 

I filled my N400 on march 1st and they just received my application.

Yes, it will be combo interview. It does look like applying for naturalization would speed up the process.

Please let me know if you get any updates. where are you located? 

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Sweetyp said:

Hello,

Ya my case also at MSC = " It shows ready to be scheduled interview since 10th November 2021" 

I filled my N400 on march 1st and they just received my application.

Yes, it will be combo interview. It does look like applying for naturalization would speed up the process.

Please let me know if you get any updates. where are you located? 

Thanks

Hey!

I think I remember you from the CR1/ I-130 process -  I might be wrong. 
I was a filer from the U.K. in 2018. 

I relocated to the USA in 2019. Im now in WA. So field office is Seattle WA for biometrics and hopefully interview appointment. 

Oh great - so you did you need biometrics for your N-400 ? Most people got biometrics reused. I got an appointment for biometrics 😕

Fingers crossed N-400 speeds up everything!

Where are you based? 

5 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Hey!

I think I remember you from the CR1/ I-130 process -  I might be wrong. 
I was a filer from the U.K. in 2018. 

I relocated to the USA in 2019. Im now in WA. So field office is Seattle WA for biometrics and hopefully interview appointment. 

Oh great - so you did you need biometrics for your N-400 ? Most people got biometrics reused. I got an appointment for biometrics 😕

Fingers crossed N-400 speeds up everything!

Where are you based? 

Hey,

possible that you might remember me from CR1/ I 130 process. I also relocated in USA in 2019. I am in Chicago right now. I am not sure about biometrics, I just applied for N-400. So I will know  in few weeks I guess. if you get any updates keep me posted. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.