dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview December 2020

176 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
52 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

My husband and I keep reminding ourselves that although waiting SUCKS, we are appreciative that we both have our jobs during the pandemic. There is no saying if he got to move here in the summer as hoped for, he would get his docs in order, his SSN sent, and find a job due to the delays in SSN and employment unknowns due to the pandemic. We know everything happens for a reason and perhaps the delay is in our favor right now. We are so blessed in many other ways.

anyways, i still am dying for an interview date lol. 

That is just my slice of positivity. Happy Friday everyone!

That's such a great way to look at it! I always kept telling myself that no matter how long it took eventually we WOULD be on the other side of it and looking back at that crazy time. Hopefully it happens soon, but in the meantime it definitely helps to appreciate those silver linings! ❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 11/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, Ophoriwaa said:

Hi guys. So I had my interview earlier today. But I got a 221g since the embassy had not received the medical exam results yet. The CO assured me that they would process the visa as soon as they received the results (the clinic said results were submitted electronically yesterday, to the embassy so hopefully they receive it today or tomorrow, I guess). I was only asked when and how we met and when we started dating. She also asked if the pandemic affected husband's job. No evidence checked. 

Hi guys! So same day as the interview,  CEAC showed refused but today it's been reversed to Ready and the date changed too. What could it mean? Because I know Ready shows only before the interview, right?

21 minutes ago, Golden20 said:

Great news! We had our interview, yesterday,  Nov. 9th, 2020.  We were approved!! It's been such a long long process and if felt like a two thousand ton weight has been lifted.  We arrived approx. 8:15am and literally didn't get our interview until about 2:30pm but is was well worth it.  We were asked how we met and a few other questions directly related to our history to clarify.   The officer was very nice and asked any questions to which she may have been unclear about...I  felt our interviewee was concise and very fair. We were asked for all documents except the affidavit of support which they said still bring...instead she asked for my W2...and I had it because we brought in everything but the kitchen sink lol!   We were told congratulations and I immediately began to cry because to finally be through this tough part was a tremendous blessing and every waiting minute seemed to disappear!  We will receive the visa in a week, flight booked and immigrant fee already paid.  

Blessings to everyone still waiting..mhang in there..I know it is tough TOUGH...but it is sooo worth it in the end to get that approval and officially begin your life together with no restrictions.  Keep the faith!  Love to everyone ❤

Congrats happy for U guys ! That’s was a long wait ! I still waiting on my interview date from Guyana embassy! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
21 hours ago, Ophoriwaa said:

Hi guys! So same day as the interview,  CEAC showed refused but today it's been reversed to Ready and the date changed too. What could it mean? Because I know Ready shows only before the interview, right?

Hi. If it was an expedite then it ok, it's their systems. Be at peace you'll have your passport in hand sooonest.

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Golden20 said:

Great news! We had our interview, yesterday,  Nov. 9th, 2020.  We were approved!! It's been such a long long process and if felt like a two thousand ton weight has been lifted.  We arrived approx. 8:15am and literally didn't get our interview until about 2:30pm but is was well worth it.  We were asked how we met and a few other questions directly related to our history to clarify.   The officer was very nice and asked any questions to which she may have been unclear about...I  felt our interviewee was concise and very fair. We were asked for all documents except the affidavit of support which they said still bring...instead she asked for my W2...and I had it because we brought in everything but the kitchen sink lol!   We were told congratulations and I immediately began to cry because to finally be through this tough part was a tremendous blessing and every waiting minute seemed to disappear!  We will receive the visa in a week, flight booked and immigrant fee already paid.  

Blessings to everyone still waiting..mhang in there..I know it is tough TOUGH...but it is sooo worth it in the end to get that approval and officially begin your life together with no restrictions.  Keep the faith!  Love to everyone ❤

Congratulations!!!!! All the best as you transition.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vcgy said:

Congrats happy for U guys ! That’s was a long wait ! I still waiting on my interview date from Guyana embassy! 

hang in there it's coming...there were at least 20 interviews done yesterday from couple's,  family and even a k1

2 hours ago, shu josh said:

Congratulations!!!!! All the best as you transition.

thank you 

hello everyone our interview was canceled since we didn't upload the Civil documents to GSS (USA travel docs website) website and after we upload them we can schedule the new appointment. I went to an immigration service office and they told me there isn't such a thing they have to be uploaded on ceac website under the embassy documents category and the GSS website is only to register the  passport and make an appointment. Now we uploaded the documents GSS says at the end of the registration that the case ID number cannot be found. Does anybody know what could be happening? This is getting frustrating 😔

The State Department Post this just now. 

UPDATE: Please see updates to the phased resumption of visa services here: https://services.htmlhttps://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/phased-resumption-routine-visa-services.html

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ophoriwaa said:

Finally guys, visa has been issued!!!! I even got an email that my passport was ready for pick up so I'm getting it tomorrow. Whew!!! It's been a long and difficult journey and I wish the best for all others😊

Awesome!!! Happy for you, told you to be at peace. All the best as you plan to transition.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
14 hours ago, Ophoriwaa said:

Finally guys, visa has been issued!!!! I even got an email that my passport was ready for pick up so I'm getting it tomorrow. Whew!!! It's been a long and difficult journey and I wish the best for all others😊

Happy For you Congrats once again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.