R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,642 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Bbking2 said:

You guys will be fine. Looks like they operating as normal. 

thanks! Now I, and some other folks, need them to release new slots in calendar!

1 hour ago, samoajoel said:

Hi 

My interview is on the 16th of Nov and my medical is the 8th.

I just spoke with the medical clinic and they told me they have had word from the Embassy that they are staying open and continuing with interview as 'normal'!

There was a meeting yesterday (Monday Nov 2nd) and they decided to stay open. 

Obviously this could change but I thought you guys would like to know. 

I was extremely happy to find this out. 

VERY happy to see this info. I’m booked for the 16th also! Good luck! Let’s hope nothing changes between now and then. Almost there!  

Just to add- my visa status has changed to issued less than 24 hours after my interview!!! They are moving faaasssst :D Good luck everyone!!! Sending positive vibes for new dates your way!! 

1 hour ago, Hannahl4211 said:

Just to add- my visa status has changed to issued less than 24 hours after my interview!!! They are moving faaasssst :D Good luck everyone!!! Sending positive vibes for new dates your way!! 

I'd love to hear how you (or anyone else) get on at the airport if you fly out after the new travel restrictions come in this week. 

Is emigration one of the exceptions ? None of the new rules seem to be published anywhere.

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, samoajoel said:

I'd love to hear how you (or anyone else) get on at the airport if you fly out after the new travel restrictions come in this week. 

Is emigration one of the exceptions ? None of the new rules seem to be published anywhere.

Thanks 

You can fly out. No change. Travel restrictions are for UK citizens going on holiday and returning. 

6 hours ago, samoajoel said:

Hi 

My interview is on the 16th of Nov and my medical is the 8th.

I just spoke with the medical clinic and they told me they have had word from the Embassy that they are staying open and continuing with interview as 'normal'!

There was a meeting yesterday (Monday Nov 2nd) and they decided to stay open. 

Obviously this could change but I thought you guys would like to know. 

I was extremely happy to find this out. 

BEST update ever! Really hope we all hear something in the next few days!!! 

For anyone wondering when you could be able to reschedule or book an interview appointment, this is what I got from the London embassy this morning. Even if it’s not too great news for me, I guess this is a good indication too that they do stay open.

Thank you for your email. 

We have exceeded our quota of appointments for the month of November. As a result no appointments are available for the rest of the month. As previously advised, you may wish to check the calendar periodically for cancellations. 

Alternatively, please check the calendar in December as new appointments will be released then. 

3 minutes ago, Dags said:

For anyone wondering when you could be able to reschedule or book an interview appointment, this is what I got from the London embassy this morning. Even if it’s not too great news for me, I guess this is a good indication too that they do stay open.

Thank you for your email. 

We have exceeded our quota of appointments for the month of November. As a result no appointments are available for the rest of the month. As previously advised, you may wish to check the calendar periodically for cancellations. 

Alternatively, please check the calendar in December as new appointments will be released then. 

Shame, good info thanks

I would say cancellations do pop up, I saw one for 10th November 6:30am yesterday morning, too close to medical for me to book but they do come up 

4 minutes ago, Markuk33 said:

Shame, good info thanks

I would say cancellations do pop up, I saw one for 10th November 6:30am yesterday morning, too close to medical for me to book but they do come up 

Yeah little bit disappointing.

really? I haven’t see any for over a week now 😞 and to add, I’m checking is nearly all the time...

1 hour ago, Dags said:

Yeah little bit disappointing.

really? I haven’t see any for over a week now 😞 and to add, I’m checking is nearly all the time...

Literally came out of my medical, and checked and some slots just appeared! Interview 17th November booked 🙌🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.