R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,635 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Markuk33 said:

Me too, I was sitting in the medical waiting room and those slots opened up! I booked 18th 

Woohoo! We’re so close! In the email confirmation it says: 

You must print this instruction page and bring it with you to your consular interview, along with the letter or email you received from the Consular Section.

Have you received any other email? I I’ve got only appointments confirmation email which already includes my courier details and the appointment.

i may of made it up - but I thought you should also get a checklist email? Is that a thing? 

good luck to anyone waiting for interview dates! Hopefully you will hear something in the upcoming days!

1 minute ago, Dags said:

You must print this instruction page and bring it with you to your consular interview, along with the letter or email you received from the Consular Section.

Have you received any other email? I I’ve got only appointments confirmation email which already includes my courier details and the appointment.

i may of made it up - but I thought you should also get a checklist email? Is that a thing? 

good luck to anyone waiting for interview dates! Hopefully you will hear something in the upcoming days!

No other email for me, I do have the DCF letter, but I guess you won't have that. Maybe your original correspondence before you expedited? Or do you have anything from the expedite? 

If you print everything you've been given I don't think you can go far wrong 

5 hours ago, Dags said:

Literally came out of my medical, and checked and some slots just appeared! Interview 17th November booked 🙌🏼

Yay! Good luck!

I’m so pleased for you - I hope it’s smooth sailing for you from here on. 

Thanks everyone for the updates on what’s to (hopefully) come soon. 

Hey guys. July 23rd DQ here. Really really hoping I hear something tomorrow, and will keep y'all posted the minute I do hear something. Just wanted to say a quick good luck and pass on my well wishes. This has been a brutal year for all of us but we will get there. Be safe everyone. ❤️

1 hour ago, Markuk33 said:

No other email for me, I do have the DCF letter, but I guess you won't have that. Maybe your original correspondence before you expedited? Or do you have anything from the expedite? 

If you print everything you've been given I don't think you can go far wrong 

Yeah, ive got NVC official e-mail with expedite approval and sending to embassy. I guess I will bring that with me too 😊

4 minutes ago, PBabz said:

Yay! Good luck!

I’m so pleased for you - I hope it’s smooth sailing for you from here on. 

Thanks everyone for the updates on what’s to (hopefully) come soon. 

thank you! Hopefully you will get expedite decision soon, 🤞🏼 for approval!

Edited by Dags

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dags said:

Your appointment confirmation printout gets you in the door. It shows you have an appointment that day. You won’t need any other letter. They also want to see (inside) the confirmation you got when you submitted the DS-260. 

List of documents is on their website https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/required-documents/

This applies to those who have not already submitted documents to to NVC before expedite and to those DCFs who skipped NVC

Day of interview info https://uk.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/IVK-preparingforyourappointment.pdf

5 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Your appointment confirmation printout gets you in the door. It shows you have an appointment that day. You won’t need any other letter. They also want to see (inside) the confirmation you got when you submitted the DS-260. 

List of documents is on their website https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/required-documents/

This applies to those who have not already submitted documents to to NVC before expedite and to those DCFs who skipped NVC

Day of interview info https://uk.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/IVK-preparingforyourappointment.pdf

Thanks a lot! Very helpful as always! 😊 I guess the easiest way, it’s to bring everything what was uploaded in CEAC(original and copies).

They wanted the DS260 confirmation page, with the barcode at the bottom, which was emailed when the application was submitted. They scanned that outside the Embassy and inside the Embassy when I arrived, along with viewing my passport, and put a sticker on it showing my waiting line number. I think that was easiest for them because the barcode is your case number.

2 hours ago, Andy&Jamie said:

Hey guys. July 23rd DQ here. Really really hoping I hear something tomorrow, and will keep y'all posted the minute I do hear something. Just wanted to say a quick good luck and pass on my well wishes. This has been a brutal year for all of us but we will get there. Be safe everyone. ❤️

Hey! I’m August 6th DQ. It’s been the hardest year of my partner’s and my life. I’m just really grateful to have found a few people who can relate to what we’re going through. I really hope that you do hear something tomorrow, and maybe we will just barely make the cut as well. Best of luck! We will get through this and it will all be worth it soon! ❤️

16 minutes ago, willingtowait4it said:

Hey! I’m August 6th DQ. It’s been the hardest year of my partner’s and my life. I’m just really grateful to have found a few people who can relate to what we’re going through. I really hope that you do hear something tomorrow, and maybe we will just barely make the cut as well. Best of luck! We will get through this and it will all be worth it soon! ❤️

Wishing you the best, and hoping for some good news for you and all the others of us!

My wife and I have been separated since August of 2019, and very anxious for life to commence. 

It is an enormous relief to see the positive updates being posted within this thread- thank you to everyone sharing insights and progress (especially from the Embassy!) 

The final months of my university education and examinations were conducted via Zoom and MS Teams. Wishing the NVC/USCIS could adopt a similar approach! 🤪

12 hours ago, Dags said:

thank you! Hopefully you will get expedite decision soon, 🤞🏼 for approval!

Oh thanks!!! 

I'm hoping to hear from NVC with an appointment date today 🤞 along with other July DQ-ers! 

Good luck everyone :)

16 minutes ago, RadChan said:

Congrats! I'm on the 17th, too, so might run into you there.

I'm very curious as to when they're releasing Dec interview dates. Must be soon!

I still haven't heard yet and I'm jul 23rd DQ, so by all accounts I should be in this batch. I really hope we do actually hear today 😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.