R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,634 posts in this topic

I have just now received an e-mail update from the NVC, and after checking CEAC, my status has updated to: 

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
In Transit

Fingers crossed for everyone else expecting updates today! 

4 minutes ago, Andy&Jamie said:

I still haven't heard yet and I'm jul 23rd DQ, so by all accounts I should be in this batch. I really hope we do actually hear today 😕

🤞🏼 If not today, then should be tomorrow! 

Just now, SEWI said:

I have just now received an e-mail update from the NVC, and after checking CEAC, my status has updated to: 

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
In Transit

Fingers crossed for everyone else expecting updates today! 

you’re SO close! My changed to Ready is within a day, so you should see it today/tomorrow 😊 

10 minutes ago, Andy&Jamie said:

I still haven't heard yet and I'm jul 23rd DQ, so by all accounts I should be in this batch. I really hope we do actually hear today 😕

It might be tomorrow as it is still relatively early in the month - the November batch heard on October 7th. 

Fingers crossed for you, hoping you get one that allows you to head over before the holidays! 

I wonder if I’m Dec they will only do expedite cases as we haven’t heard anything either.

SWEI - were you an expedited case?

1 minute ago, R1CH1991 said:

I wonder if I’m Dec they will only do expedite cases as we haven’t heard anything either.

SWEI - were you an expedited case?

I wouldn’t think so. There is still some

Nov cancelation/new slots getting released so they should do normal batch too. Fingers crossed for you guys 🤞🏼

1 hour ago, RadChan said:

It might be tomorrow as it is still relatively early in the month - the November batch heard on October 7th. 

Fingers crossed for you, hoping you get one that allows you to head over before the holidays! 

Tomorrow would be fine, I just wanna know it's progressing at least. I've sorta resigned myself to not being there by Christmas lol, maybe new year would be nice though. Guess we'll see. 

Anyone heard anything today? I'm so anxious to hear something. I'm wondering if the next batch will be next week instead. I know that as an August DQ we might still have to wait until next month, but I'm still desperate to see if we made it into this batch! 

3 minutes ago, willingtowait4it said:

Anyone heard anything today? I'm so anxious to hear something. I'm wondering if the next batch will be next week instead. I know that as an August DQ we might still have to wait until next month, but I'm still desperate to see if we made it into this batch! 

How early in August did you DQ? If it is at the very start of the month, you might be lucky? I was a July 1st DQ and made it into the last batch for a Nov 17th interview, but I haven't heard on here of any other July DQs who made it into that group. 

So far the interviews have been announced on September 10th and then October 7th. So today (Nov 6th) is probably still a touch early just going by Sep and Oct announcements. So hopefully tomorrow. Good luck!

Just now, RadChan said:

I was a July 1st DQ and made it into the last batch for a Nov 17th interview, but I haven't heard on here of any other July DQs who made it into that group.

I was a July 10th DQ and didn't make it into the last batch so still hanging in there in the hope of being successful this time!

1 minute ago, PBabz said:

I was a July 10th DQ and didn't make it into the last batch so still hanging in there in the hope of being successful this time!

Yeah, I have a feeling I was lucky and only just snuck in there, and also because otherwise it would have been very short notice for an (anticipated) Dec 1 interview. 

I'm certain you will get into this batch!

1 minute ago, RadChan said:

Yeah, I have a feeling I was lucky and only just snuck in there, and also because otherwise it would have been very short notice for an (anticipated) Dec 1 interview. 

I'm certain you will get into this batch!

Thanks for the encouragement and the positivity. 

Am pleased to see everyone's progress and hoping for a quick reunion for everyone soon! 

21 minutes ago, RadChan said:

How early in August did you DQ? If it is at the very start of the month, you might be lucky? I was a July 1st DQ and made it into the last batch for a Nov 17th interview, but I haven't heard on here of any other July DQs who made it into that group. 

We were August 6th. I submitted enough expedite request that I'm kind of hoping somebody bumped me up a little bit at some point along the way. I don't want to get my hopes too high but I still can't stop thinking about it!

23 minutes ago, willingtowait4it said:

We were August 6th. I submitted enough expedite request that I'm kind of hoping somebody bumped me up a little bit at some point along the way. I don't want to get my hopes too high but I still can't stop thinking about it!

Ooooh, you might just make it, in that case! I know that pain of waiting. Yes, my theory is that even denied expedites might get a tiny boost if you win someone's sympathies (even if you don't meet official requirements). I think I mentioned before, that my interview was a couple of weeks "early" (going by the 5 months average) and someone else who commented on here  also got a slightly early one, even though both our expedites were denied. Let us know tomorrow if you hear, I want to test my (highly scientific 😜) theory further! 😂😂

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

21 hours ago, Andy&Jamie said:

Hey guys. July 23rd DQ here. Really really hoping I hear something tomorrow, and will keep y'all posted the minute I do hear something. Just wanted to say a quick good luck and pass on my well wishes. This has been a brutal year for all of us but we will get there. Be safe everyone. ❤️

I'm July 27th and was hoping to hear something today. Good luck every1

Hey fellow patient folks (lol)

I think we all need medals for patience!

Am I the only IR1 NoN expedite here?

I too am trying to gage prior trends for interview release dates.

I even rebooted my phone with my 🤞🏾& hoped emails would filter a visa interview date 😆

Let's see what will materialise on Friday.

Good luck everyone x

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.