R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,639 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Markuk33 said:

Looks like we are on exact same timeline, my medical is 4th too. It was weird, after I completed my ds260 (we doing direct consular filing) and logged in to check appointment times there were dates all way up to 16th November, but I chose not to book since I wanted to get medical out the way and do interview end of November. Now they haven't released any dates at all, so I can only assume they chose not to release dates expecting big lock down. 

Firstly, I’m assuming our medical is still happening! 
Secondly, knowninfbg what’s happening right now, I wish I had booked app before medical 🥺

and yeah, I cant see any slots right now at all. I’m hoping they will release December dates soon.

Would you please let me know when you see released appointments?

19 minutes ago, Dags said:

Firstly, I’m assuming our medical is still happening! 
Secondly, knowninfbg what’s happening right now, I wish I had booked app before medical 🥺

and yeah, I cant see any slots right now at all. I’m hoping they will release December dates soon.

Would you please let me know when you see released appointments?

I believe so, I'm going to call them tomorrow to check. Problem is I'm coming from Newcastle for medical so I'm also relying on trains not messing up either 

Sure will do! 

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on when/how they release interview dates. Is it just cancellations that end up showing up or do they do 1 month blocks at a time etc. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Markuk33 said:

I believe so, I'm going to call them tomorrow to check. Problem is I'm coming from Newcastle for medical so I'm also relying on trains not messing up either 

Sure will do! 

I was wondering if anyone had any insight on when/how they release interview dates. Is it just cancellations that end up showing up or do they do 1 month blocks at a time etc. 

There used to be some predictability— end of month Oct would open Dec. Since the reopening of the embassy for spouse processing, it is a big guess. On Oct 20, the calendar opened half of November. Nothing since.

Make a timeline. Choose your embassy. And “Applied for” Should be IR1/CR1 (DCF). It helps answer your questions because your DCF is different than the other spouse visas in this thread. 

15 hours ago, Markuk33 said:

Sure will do! 

I called visa medical this morning and they run with no changes. even the lockdown doesn't affect them. 

31 minutes ago, Dags said:

I called visa medical this morning and they run with no changes. even the lockdown doesn't affect them. 

Hopefully a promising indication of what's to come. 🤞

17 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

There used to be some predictability— end of month Oct would open Dec. Since the reopening of the embassy for spouse processing, it is a big guess. On Oct 20, the calendar opened half of November. Nothing since.

Make a timeline. Choose your embassy. And “Applied for” Should be IR1/CR1 (DCF). It helps answer your questions because your DCF is different than the other spouse visas in this thread. 

Thank you, I'll update my timeline now 

9 minutes ago, Hannahl4211 said:

I had my interview this morning! I overheard another guy asking them and they said they expect no changes in the next few weeks... my interview was approximately 3 minutes long and I was so happy at how seamless everything was!!! They do a great job at getting you in and out. 

good luck everyone!!!!

Congrats on approval!

and thanks for the hope! let's hope it will stay this way 🤞🙂

1 hour ago, Hannahl4211 said:

I had my interview this morning! I overheard another guy asking them and they said they expect no changes in the next few weeks... my interview was approximately 3 minutes long and I was so happy at how seamless everything was!!! They do a great job at getting you in and out. 

good luck everyone!!!!

thank you, this is very hopeful. 

maybe we will see another round of interview dates released this week. :) 

1 hour ago, Dags said:

Congrats on approval!

and thanks for the hope! let's hope it will stay this way 🤞🙂

Ditto! Thanks for sharing, @Hannahl4211 and all the best for your next steps! :)

1 hour ago, Hannahl4211 said:

good luck everyone!!!!

OMG, I am so relieved could kiss you! lol. (An air kiss, obviously, because Covid!) You've calmed my anxiety a lot :)

And congrats on completing the interview!

Edited by RadChan

Yehaa... Approved this morning!! . All in all a very smooth process. 15min in total. 

On a side note, a chap in front of me waiting to get into the embassy was not allowed in as he had traveled abroad in the last 14 days. He had to reschedule. 

Good luck to all you guys! 

49 minutes ago, Bbking2 said:

Yehaa... Approved this morning!! . All in all a very smooth process. 15min in total. 

On a side note, a chap in front of me waiting to get into the embassy was not allowed in as he had traveled abroad in the last 14 days. He had to reschedule. 

Good luck to all you guys! 

Congrats! 😊 

and poor guy! Hopefully they will release some slots in calendar soon! 

14 minutes ago, samoajoel said:

Hi 

My interview is on the 16th of Nov and my medical is the 8th.

I just spoke with the medical clinic and they told me they have had word from the Embassy that they are staying open and continuing with interview as 'normal'!

There was a meeting yesterday (Monday Nov 2nd) and they decided to stay open. 

Obviously this could change but I thought you guys would like to know. 

I was extremely happy to find this out. 

this is a great news! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Thanks for sharing! 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.