R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,642 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Haynes said:

Might be a silly question, but is the interview letter digital and sent via email / the messaging section? Or is it a physical letter that will be sent to my address?

It will be an email.

Hey everyone. Really thankful for this forum here and hope all your cases are processing nicely. I have my DS-260 Confirmation so I'm ready to book the medical but I'm scared because my GP isn't really responding at all but I do have my full history on the NHS app since I was born so is that okay to bring across to the medical or will they turn me away? Thank youu!

2 hours ago, Bran01W said:

Hey everyone. Really thankful for this forum here and hope all your cases are processing nicely. I have my DS-260 Confirmation so I'm ready to book the medical but I'm scared because my GP isn't really responding at all but I do have my full history on the NHS app since I was born so is that okay to bring across to the medical or will they turn me away? Thank youu!

You need your Summary Care Record, not your full medical history - Visa Medicals will tell you that if you have more than a certain number of pages they'll charge you extra for reviewing them. You should be able to download that on the app as well though. 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, appleblossom said:

You need your Summary Care Record, not your full medical history - Visa Medicals will tell you that if you have more than a certain number of pages they'll charge you extra for reviewing them. You should be able to download that on the app as well though. 

Good luck. 

Oh okay thanks. Can't find anywhere to download it on the app but on the app I can see all my vaccinations I've had since birth, medications I've had, COVID vaccines and their batches, hospital visits. Surely that's enough and I don't need to ask for a summary care report? Or should I print this out and give it to them on the day?

Had no response from my GP at all about the summary I asked for. It's so frustrating haha

Oh okay thanks. Can't find anywhere to download it on the app but on the app I can see all my vaccinations I've had since birth, medications I've had, COVID vaccines and their batches, hospital visits. Surely that's enough and I don't need to ask for a summary care report? Or should I print this out and give it to them on the day?

Had no response from my GP at all about the summary I asked for. It's so frustrating haha

That sounds like it may be your SCR anyway. As long as it's not pages and pages of info (I vaguely recall it was 6 pages that Visa Medicals said was the max) then that should be fine. 

I went to my GP to collect it. I phoned them and nothing, they haven’t updated those stuff on the NHS app yet. It was a one pager. 

4 hours ago, appleblossom said:

That sounds like it may be your SCR anyway. As long as it's not pages and pages of info (I vaguely recall it was 6 pages that Visa Medicals said was the max) then that should be fine. 

This is basically what I see atm, I went into the GP and gave them the subject access request but they didn't really look fussed at all (I had to ask when it would be done and they said "probably within two weeks"). So I doubt they will even bother with doing it tbh, I will go in again once I book the appointment with the email and explain more but yeah. For now I've just printed each section of the image listed below as it has my full history since birth which is nice, so hopefully should be good? What do they actually ask for at the medical as surely they are just looking for certain important areas like immunisations and medicine taken previously in life. Looking at the NVC medical website it just says they are asking for immunisations mainly. If this needs to be in a separate topic Ill make one but just trying to gather some more info for me and others.

image.png.ecde3b80020bab9e01d2821701cd9c29.png

On 4/5/2024 at 10:19 PM, zenith007 said:

Thanks for the info. I just checked your profile and saw your processing from DQ to interview date was about 11 months. I had imagined London was much faster. Is that the normal processing timeline from DQ to interview date?

On 4/6/2024 at 7:19 AM, Rocha3 said:

Hey guys, finally my turn! Dq 6/jul/23 , interview scheduled for 20/may/24 Rio de Janeiro!

On 4/8/2024 at 8:00 PM, Guest101 said:

Hi dear, 

I’m based in London, case became current this month April 1st and ostensibly waiting for interview letter. 

Please, when do you anticipate they’d send one if you don’t mind. 

9 hours ago, Guest101 said:

Mine says in transit, and from the previous trend on here, it follows before the interview letter.

Yes. You will receive IL within 2-3 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.