R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,639 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, oat12 said:

No way! Congrats :D  What time is your interview?

Mine is scheduled for 10AM.

Mine is also scheduled for 10am haha!

2 minutes ago, Bat man said:

We received our Interview Letter email at 5:49 AM CST! 🤩

DQ: Mar 21st

Interview Date: May 3rd @ 9AM

🙈💗

Congratulations! Finally right haha! 

48 minutes ago, oat12 said:

Will we need new police certificates for our interview? Mine is over a year old now.

I think they are valid for 12 months, I’d expedite if I was you. You actually need it for the medical. I expedited and got it in a few days. Mines 8 months old 

Edited by CMcWade

4 minutes ago, CMcWade said:

I think they are valid for 12 months, I’d expedite if I was you. You actually need it for the medical. I expedited and got it in a few days. Mines 8 months old 

The email I got from visa medicals says that it has to be within the last 24 months? Did something change?

2 minutes ago, oat12 said:

The email I got from visa medicals says that it has to be within the last 24 months? Did something change?

I could be wrong sorry, I remember looking a while ago and it saying 12months on the us gov website 

5 minutes ago, oat12 said:

221969245_Screenshot2022-04-13at19_36_12.thumb.png.20bb03306e48265dba9b7454b226a135.png

I am not sure if I should expedite a new one based on the UK embassy website. :( 

Based on that I’d say you’re good right? It’s less than 24months? 

5 hours ago, oat12 said:

Will we need new police certificates for our interview? Mine is over a year old now.

image.png.2bc9b70073666a9c68c1faa4215b7099.png

I think for the medical it's 24 months and interview is less than 1 year for some odd reason.

I found this information under Pre-Interview Checklist.

Just now, Bat man said:

image.png.2bc9b70073666a9c68c1faa4215b7099.png

I think for the medical it's 24 months and interview is less than 1 year for some odd reason.

I found this information under Pre-Interview Checklist.

The information is confusing across all sites because the pre interview checklist link you sent says it is only valid for 12 months for the interview and the london embassy website says they're valid for 2 years :( I think I just going to have to pay £95 to expedite the new one.

7 hours ago, oat12 said:

The information is confusing across all sites because the pre interview checklist link you sent says it is only valid for 12 months for the interview and the london embassy website says they're valid for 2 years :( I think I just going to have to pay £95 to expedite the new one.

It's 24 months I recently went so I know. 

Hey everyone, I got my interview email yesterday. I tried to register both yesterday and today from the link on the email but after entering all my details it says my cases isn’t ready, and to try again in 5 days. Has anyone else experienced this? 
thanks! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.