R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,654 posts in this topic

Hey guys! 

I have been DQ'd for little over a week now and my case is still saying its at NVC.

Im going to assume that this updates once ILs are sent out. But has anyone seen their status change prior to receiving their IL?

Thanks! 

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 3.31.15 pm.png

13 minutes ago, Hetanshi said:

No :( DQ’d April 6th and still waiting. 

Hopefully you should get yours in the next week? People have been receiving them 1month after being DQ’d

I hope so! I missed the last batch a few days. 

Im just hoping they haven't decided to skip this month for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, Justme_13 said:

@LaJumpa hi, question did your change status change at all? I was DQ yesterday but in NVC tracker still shows at NVC. Thank you

Hey! No the status stayed at “at NVC” until I got my interview date. 

I learned that day that checking the status every day won’t give you update ahaha 

4 minutes ago, LaJumpa said:

Hey! No the status stayed at “at NVC” until I got my interview date. 

I learned that day that checking the status every day won’t give you update ahaha 

If you checked just once a day that's quite restrained I think. 😂

I'm about a month behind you (DQ'ed 21st April), although EB1 rather than spousal, so it'll be interesting to see when we get our IL. Possibly in the next batch, but there are so few EB applicants that it's hard to know what the wait is like.

Looks like you're the only one on VJ to get an IL in this batch which has surprised me. Unless @Hetanshi got one too and hasn't had a chance to update?

Edited by appleblossom

45 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

If you checked just once a day that's quite restrained I think. 😂

I'm about a month behind you (DQ'ed 21st April), although EB1 rather than spousal, so it'll be interesting to see when we get our IL. Possibly in the next batch, but there are so few EB applicants that it's hard to know what the wait is like.

Looks like you're the only one on VJ to get an IL in this batch which has surprised me. Unless @Hetanshi got one too and hasn't had a chance to update?

Hey!! Updated 

DQ’d- 6th april 2023

IL arrived 26th April 2023

interview date: June 28th 2023 :) 

20 minutes ago, Hetanshi said:

Hey!! Updated 

DQ’d- 6th april 2023

IL arrived 26th April 2023

interview date: June 28th 2023 :) 

Oh fabulous - congrats! And thanks for updating, that's really useful. Seems like the end of the month for IL's from London so fingers crossed we'll be in the May batch.

Thanks again. 😊

Hey all, I was just scouring this thread and was wondering if anyone can help confirm general timelines for me. I am looking into visiting my partner in the US this summer as it's his birthday at the start of July, but I am just double checking there won't be overlaps with the interview timeline. I am hoping to be DQ'ed by the end of May/start of June. 

Am I right in thinking I should be expecting to get an interview at the end of July/start of August? It seems that ILs are released at the end of the month and it is organised on a 'first come first serve basis' (in terms of when people are DQed).

I appreciate any help! 144 pages are overwhelming to look through haha 😅

4 minutes ago, Micam said:

Hey all, I was just scouring this thread and was wondering if anyone can help confirm general timelines for me. I am looking into visiting my partner in the US this summer as it's his birthday at the start of July, but I am just double checking there won't be overlaps with the interview timeline. I am hoping to be DQ'ed by the end of May/start of June. 

Am I right in thinking I should be expecting to get an interview at the end of July/start of August? It seems that ILs are released at the end of the month and it is organised on a 'first come first serve basis' (in terms of when people are DQed).

I appreciate any help! 144 pages are overwhelming to look through haha 😅

We submitted all documents mid Feb so got DQ early March and received IL end of March for interview mid May so if you have already submitted all your forms/evidence you could be DQ by mid May and receive IL letter early June/mid June for interview end of July/early August like you say.

When you get to US immigration have a print out of the IL to show you’re only there for a short visit.

24 minutes ago, jaz_1980 said:

We submitted all documents mid Feb so got DQ early March and received IL end of March for interview mid May so if you have already submitted all your forms/evidence you could be DQ by mid May and receive IL letter early June/mid June for interview end of July/early August like you say.

When you get to US immigration have a print out of the IL to show you’re only there for a short visit.

Thanks for confirming this! 

Unfortunately I'm waiting on the police check - but everything else is ready to go! Expecting it to be a couple weeks before I send it off.

1 minute ago, Micam said:

Thanks for confirming this! 

Unfortunately I'm waiting on the police check - but everything else is ready to go! Expecting it to be a couple weeks before I send it off.

Yeah ur def all good to USA for early July as earliest interview would be early August as you still have to submit police check.

All the best.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.