R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,641 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jaz_1980 said:

Just received my IL at 6:20am this morning.

what a relief.

it’s in mid May a couple of weeks before our 2nd year wedding anniversary so probably officer will ask me if I wanna wait until then to get my 10 year green card which suits me.

2 hours ago, Jeshua said:

received mine too around the same time, it’s for may 18

Got mine as well. 11th May. Been able to book my medical appointment but not able to register for courier service/interview through the system yet. 

I'm one of today's lucky contestants! Interview at 9am on Monday 15th May. Weekend in London I think!

And I consider myself super lucky because my wife (travelling over from the States) and I are going on vacation to the Outer Hebrides at the end of that week. So, not only should we know but that would have been a particularly difficult trip to London if it had fallen while we were there!

Congrats to everyone else who has had their IL's and good luck. 

38 minutes ago, Scrowson1 said:

Got mine as well. 11th May. Been able to book my medical appointment but not able to register for courier service/interview through the system yet. 

You'll be able to register in a day or two, it seems to take a little bit to update properly! Congrats, hope everything goes well for you!

Congratulations to all of you with the ILs received i wonder if its automatic system that is sending them as NVC doesn't opens till later today. I am still waiting for my docs to be reviewed on CEAC. Fingers crossed will be this week. Good luck with all your interviews and i hope everything goes smoothly and get approved quickly. 

6 hours ago, jaz_1980 said:

Same! What time!?

10 AM! 

1 hour ago, NasUK said:

Congratulations to all of you with the ILs received i wonder if its automatic system that is sending them as NVC doesn't opens till later today. I am still waiting for my docs to be reviewed on CEAC. Fingers crossed will be this week. Good luck with all your interviews and i hope everything goes smoothly and get approved quickly. 

It must be automatic since it was all sent around the same time and they seem to always be early in the morning. I hope you do get DQ this week and don’t have to wait a month for an IL! Thanks so much

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hetanshi said:

We sent out our documents to NVC on the 28th of March, and got DQ'd April 10th. 

When can we expect our IL's?

We're trying to predict when the interview will be- from the trend im seeing im thinking early june or end of june? 

I hoping to see a round of ILs be sent out in the next week or so. 

Hopefully if you fall in the same batch as us then you might see a June interview date!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.