R1CH1991

London CR1 / IR1 Appointment Updates

2,691 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: England
Timeline
20 hours ago, s111421 said:

Anyone know when to maybe expect the next round of interview letters? We were DQ'ed on Feb 6 so I think we must've just missed the last batch

Hi Welcome to the forum.

There is no real way to determine when IL are sent.

For example in Jan it was sent on the 11th Jan and then Feb it was 7th. However, in December IL's were sent twice. There has been months were they are just skipped too.

I do think Feb might get two IL's rounds as there is a lot of people waiting still and that DQ's are happening quicker now too.

Saw ILs just came out today looks like for February 1-15 DQs? Anyone get an IL today? Or are still waiting from February DQ dates?

We were DQd February 16th and didn't get an IL today. I'm not sure if we did something wrong? Or just missed their cutoff? I wish they would do things on a regular cadence. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, ANice said:

Saw ILs just came out today looks like for February 1-15 DQs? Anyone get an IL today? Or are still waiting from February DQ dates?

We were DQd February 16th and didn't get an IL today. I'm not sure if we did something wrong? Or just missed their cutoff? I wish they would do things on a regular cadence. 

I am not sure how it all works tbf  but I think there will be more ILs in early March. 

1 hour ago, ANice said:

Saw ILs just came out today looks like for February 1-15 DQs?

What interview dates are people receiving these ILs seeing?

I DQ yesterday, hoping for an IL soon!

25 minutes ago, ElGrandeDoodel said:

What interview dates are people receiving these ILs seeing?

I DQ yesterday, hoping for an IL soon!

End of April. 

So my guess is DQ dates of Feb 16-?? will get early May? But I honestly have no idea. I really thought I would have the interview end of April, so not being a part of that IL batch has derailed a lot of my plans.  

Timeline
30 minutes ago, ANice said:

End of April. 

So my guess is DQ dates of Feb 16-?? will get early May? But I honestly have no idea. I really thought I would have the interview end of April, so not being a part of that IL batch has derailed a lot of my plans.  

I think potentially they could be end of April as that last one I saw was 20th. There is a lot of earlier April ones too.

51 minutes ago, bonkane said:

I think potentially they could be end of April as that last one I saw was 20th. There is a lot of earlier April ones too.

There was an April 25th as well, so I think April's gone for interviews. 

For those that have interview dates 15-17 March, rail and tube strikes have been announced.

The 15th is looking to turn into a general strike day. This may cause issues with you getting to and from the interview and also for embassy staff.

17 minutes ago, ND17 said:

For those that have interview dates 15-17 March, rail and tube strikes have been announced.

The 15th is looking to turn into a general strike day. This may cause issues with you getting to and from the interview and also for embassy staff.

I've been keeping up with the news on that, making me very nervous. Currently with the way the strikes have been announced I can get into London okay (will have to use a taxi at one point). Got all my fingers and toes crossed that that doesn't change. I'm just wondering what would happen if embassy staff can't get in? Would they cancel our interviews and then we are back to square one waiting again? 

DQ: 18 January 

IL: 1 March

Interview date: 5 April

My case had a bit of a twist and turn, hence missing February IL dates. So glad to have it sorted out. Good luck for your interviews everyone 😃

Did or is anyone else struggling to register their interview on the Yatri / ais.usvisa-info.com service?

I received an IL (with an April interview date for the London consulate) yesterday (1 March), but every time I try to register the interview at ais.usvisa-info.com I get the below message. I'm obviously a few days before the end of the 5 business day grace period, but am keen to register because I want to investigate rescheduling the interview due to some upcoming travel. Thanks all!

The immigrant visa case number provided is not ready to schedule an appointment. If you have not received an appointment letter/email from the National Visa Center (NVC) or the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) you can check the status of your IV case at http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/nvc.html.

If you have received an appointment letter/email from the NVC or KCC or an instruction letter/email from the Consular Section directing you to this website to schedule an appointment, please make sure to correctly enter your IV case number.

If you continue to receive this message, please wait 5 business days before you try to register/schedule an appointment again. It may take several days for immigrant visa case numbers to become available in the system.

If after 5 business days you continue to receive this message, send an email to the CSRA support desk at weeac_contactus+gb+ivcasenumber+en@visaops.net with the following information:

• Email Subject line must read “Case number not ready to schedule”
  • Applicant’s complete name
  • Applicant’s date of birth
  • Scanned copy of the National Visa Center (NVC) or Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) appointment letter/email or the appointment instructions letter/email received from the Consular Section.

Emails to the CSRA support will be responded to within 3 business days. Do not send multiple emails because this will delay the response to your inquiry.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.