Burnt Reynolds

Nationwide riot megathread

1,126 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Lemonslice said:

Had to listen a few times, the accent isn't easy on my non native speaker ears. 

Crazy story and exactly the kind of non violent situation where someone other than a police officer might have been more effective.

There have been similar incidents, for some reason Australia seems bad.

And they never seem to have resources to deal with real crime.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

31 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

Did something change in between when I washed the dishes sat down and typed it?

Nope he wasnt dead then either 

30 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Maybe it's this? https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/07/954333542/four-dead-police-injured-dozens-arrested-after-siege-at-the-u-s-capitol

Looks like the initial report was incorrect but it has been corrected. This report was from 8:48 EST.

Edit to add: that doesn't make it fake news. It makes it a report that was inaccurate at the time of reporting despite good faith reporting based on reliable sources.  A correction was made, which is exactly what we need to see.

Fake news. I saw the correction before you did, so I feel superior 

Close your eyes and imagine the BLM rioters had stormed the capital.  The news

A band of  overzealous protesters,  broke off from the main group of mostly peaceful protesters,  and gained access to the capital thru an unlocked door. While gaing access to protest for racial equality, a unarmed African American woman was brutally shot and killed by capital police .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Close your eyes and imagine the BLM rioters had stormed the capital.  The news

All I see is this;

image_2021-01-07_191201.png

Just replace the Islamic flags with Antifa Flags and you have the perfect picture.

Edited by nykolos

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

A band of  overzealous protesters,  broke off from the main group of mostly peaceful protesters,  and gained access to the capital thru an unlocked door. While gaining access to protest for racial equality, a unarmed African American woman was brutally shot and killed by capital police .

You have just the right imagination to create false narratives, ever consider applying at one of the liberal networks? the only other requirement would be selling your soul.

3 minutes ago, HKS said:

Does anyone really believe it is over yet?

Not with the way the Democrats are trying to keep escalating stuff. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

Not with the way the Democrats are trying to keep escalating stuff. 

Hard to please both sides, but hard to allow the seriousness of what happened go unchecked. Also, Trump still has a lot of power. He could do far worse if he chooses. 

6 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

It's never the fault of the right wingers. It's either the Democrats or Antifa. 

I didn't say it wasn't our fault now did I? But we have been saying here for months that if you keep pushing there will be a response in turn. Now they are trying even harder to hurt those on the Right.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Old David Pakman... He lost what little respect I had for him when he went against #Forcethevote

Ok I guess I should have omitted who said the quote.  I was trying to get a point across......Trump is still dangerous. 

2 minutes ago, HKS said:

Ok I guess I should have omitted who said the quote.  I was trying to get a point across......Trump is still dangerous. 

Bro... you guys have been saying this since 2015. Not to mention predicted WW3 I think 4 times now. Get over yourself