Mandis

CARDS PRODUCTION

19 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Please update us on how long it take to receive your card after the status changes to ' NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED'.

I think there is some delays in card production.

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

yes you are right there are delays with printing cards. 

Of the two facilities where these credentials were printed, one, in Corbin, Ky., shut down production three weeks ago. The other facility, in Lee’s Summit, Mo., appears to be operating at reduced capacity.

Some 50,000 green cards and 75,000 other employment authorization documents promised to immigrants haven’t been printed, USCIS said in a statement. The agency said it had planned to escalate printing but that it “cannot speculate on future projections of processing times.”

https://amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-the-trump-administration-is-turning-legal-immigrants-into-undocumented-ones/2020/07/09/15c1cbf6-c203-11ea-9fdd-b7ac6b051dc8_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Mandis said:

Hello Everyone,

Please update us on how long it take to receive your card after the status changes to ' NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED'.

I think there is some delays in card production.

Thanks

10 days for me. 

6 minutes ago, LeoUSA said:

I know this sounds stupid but why my case says "CARD IS BEING PRODUCED" while most of the people has "NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED" status. 😅

You are right most of them says New card is being produced and i think yours is fine too they all means cards are in production.  When did your status change ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Just now, Mandis said:

You are right most of them says New card is being produced and i think yours is fine too they all means cards are in production.  When did your status change ?

it changed on the 5th of this month to "CARD IS BEING PRODUCED"

6 minutes ago, LeoUSA said:

it changed on the 5th of this month to "CARD IS BEING PRODUCED"

Please update when you receive the actual card. I was reading an article yesterday about catds being delayed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Keep an eye on your case status. The few times my wife has gotten cards they include the tracking information when it ships. Usually a few days after case status says new card is being produced, you will get a message saying your card has been shipped with USPS and tracking number XXXXXXXX. So then you will be able to know when it will be delivered.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine has been stuck on this for 3 weeks, (6/24 We ordered your new card.)

When can I expect it to change to being produced? It is an EAD AP combo card.

3 hours ago, Trevor and Lorie said:

How Ironic.... 10 minutes after I posted this my status just updated to  We mailed your new card on July 14th 😆

Congratulations, this happend to me yesterday i was about to call USCIS and all of sudden my status chnaged on their website.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.