hopelifebetter201

July 2020 I-751 filers (merged)

862 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, theatxbombayguy said:

Your packet looks pretty neat. My window to submit opens on July 13. I'm preparing my package, currently. Will put up a separate post for it soon...

Quick question - did you send ALL 24 statements(2019-2020)? Or just to show continuation, every quarter or every 6 months?

Thank you.

For our 2 joint savings account I printed each month from 2019-2020 June. The Ally Bank has a consolidated bank statement which includes all my other accounts. I included them as I thought it showed that my address is the same as my husband. This made my packet bulky. For our credit card, I am an authorized user on my husband's Amex and we only printed the annual summary but it's got a breakdown of each month and has both our names and our address. Hope this answers your question.

45 minutes ago, notantifun said:

I did follow that exact instructions. I placed the file in an envelope that I also labeled. This is also pretty much how I assembled our previous packets.

Ah my bad. yes because it said two punch hole on top. i thought you have on the side. :D

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, notantifun said:

Thank you.

For our 2 joint savings account I printed each month from 2019-2020 June. The Ally Bank has a consolidated bank statement which includes all my other accounts. I included them as I thought it showed that my address is the same as my husband. This made my packet bulky. For our credit card, I am an authorized user on my husband's Amex and we only printed the annual summary but it's got a breakdown of each month and has both our names and our address. Hope this answers your question.

Yes it does. Thanks much

N400--> Naturalization: 80 days (Jul 21 - Oct 21) - Timeline

Spoiler

Oct 21 - (10/21) - N400 Approved. Oath Ceremony Scheduled - notice available online

Sep 21 - (09/15) - eNOA - Interview scheduled on Oct 21 @1:15pm

Jul 21 - (07/30) - eNOA received for Biometrics reuse and application acceptance, (07/29) - Online N400 application done🤞🏽 (paid using CC)

I-751--> Removal of Conditions: 100 days (Aug 20 - Nov 20)

Spoiler

Nov 20 - (11/12) - Permanent GC delivered!! Woohooo, (11/09) - Received Paper NOA Approval Notice :dance: :dancing: (Online status - Card being processed)

Oct 20 - (10/26) - Case Transferred to NBC (Notice mentioned to speed up processing)  :unsure:, (10/02) - Existing Fingerprints applied to case.
Aug 20 - (08/22) - Paper NOA in mail (extension letter), (08/11) - eNOA received over text - SRCXXXXXXXXXX, Check Cashed., (08/01) - ROC Package Received (Dallas PO Box)

Jul 20 - (07/29) - Sent ROC Package via USPS 🤞🏽

I-90 --> GC Replacement (Erroneous GC): 6 months (Oct 18 - Mar 19)

Spoiler

Mar 19 - (03/15) Final GC in Mail! Whewwwwwww 🙏🏽 🕺🏽

Mar 19 - (03/12) eNOA Corrected GC being produced, (03/05) e-Submitted I-551 scans with cover letter explaining situation, (02/22) RFE for Original GC

Nov 18 - (11/19) I-551 Stamp done with 12 month date stamp - Returned OG GC, was told by VO told to expect RFE for OG GC 🍾, (11/16) Biometrics done @ASC in Austin, told to keep GC, (11/2) Scheduled infopass (for I-551 stamping - needed to travel) :idea:

Oct 18 - (10/27) Biometrics Scheduled, (10/18) File I-90 Online, (10/18) GC Arrives with Incorrect DOB (Swapped last digit of Date with Only digit Month) 🤦‍♂️

H-1B --> AOS: 15 Months (Jul 17 - Oct 18) - Interview Experience HERE

Spoiler

Oct 18 - (10/18) Card in Mail visa USPS package delivery! Relieved…🙇🏽‍♂️ 🤷🏽‍♂️, (10/11) In-person interview - Approved! 🎉

Sep 18 - (9/8) I-485 eNOA: Interview scheduled for Oct 11

Aug 18 - (8/31) I-485 eNOA: Interview Scheduled, (8/24) EAD/AP received in mail, (8/16) Notification on Producing New Card, (8/7) I-485 eNOA: Testing and Interview, (8/2) Courtesy Letter for i-693 not submitted finally

Feb 18 - (2/28) Completed Walkin Biometrics, (2/27) Paper NOAs in mail and Biometrics Appt Letter, (2/17) e-NOAs at Midnight, (2/16)Checks Cashed (No e-NOA), (2/7)AOS Package Received, AOS Package via Fedex (I-130,I-485,I-765,I-131)

Jul 17 - Legally Married  👩‍❤️‍👨

F-1 --> H-1B: 3 Yrs (Aug 2011- Oct 2014)

Spoiler

Oct 14 - Changed status to H-1B

Aug 11 - Arrived as F-1 Student

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/2/2020 at 1:40 PM, Lucky Cat said:

No....status is still "Ready for an interview to be scheduled"..........maybe they will just issue my wife a 10 year card...LOL.

Man that sucks!  I hope this gets resolved soon.  Next Wednesday is our day to submit the ROC...fingers crossed.

Hello folks. 

I'm a little behind on applying for the I-751. My 90-day window opened on June 18. I am just wrapping it up now and hope to have the documents mailed on Saturday. I am concerned that the green card will expire prior to receiving the NOA letter. 

Here is a list of my evidence for a bonafide marriage.

- Geico Insurance Statements

- Joint Checking Bank Statement

- Joint Credit Card Statement

- Stimulus Check letter

- Previous domestic travel itinerary (last year)

I do not have much more than that as we live with my parents and the mortgage is under their name. Additionally, I want to submit a 2019 Tax Statement, however, I must wait a week to receive it in the mail (cannot get it online as the phone number is not under my name). Are my evidences sufficient or should I wait for the tax statements? Or maybe I should just submit the first two pages of my tax return which has both of our names.

And last question: for the fees, should the filing fee and biometric fee be combined on one check or should it be separated into two separate checks?

Thank you for all your help! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 hours ago, Imradi said:

- Stimulus Check letter

I do not have much more than that as we live with my parents and the mortgage is under their name. Additionally, I want to submit a 2019 Tax Statement, however, I must wait a week to receive it in the mail (cannot get it online as the phone number is not under my name). Are my evidences sufficient or should I wait for the tax statements? Or maybe I should just submit the first two pages of my tax return which has both of our names.

And last question: for the fees, should the filing fee and biometric fee be combined on one check or should it be separated into two separate checks?

Thank you for all your help! 

Seems like a lot of evidence to me. We have pretty much the same amount of evidence. My husband and I tried adding me to our utilities but it only allows 1 name on it. We also just neglected adding me to our mortgage and to his insurance.

I did combine the filing and biometric fees.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
15 hours ago, Imradi said:

It turns out that I managed to get my Tax Transcript for 2019 online! 

Here is my new list:

- Stimulus Check letter

- 2019 Tax Transcript

You need all the monthly  bank statements from marriage to now.  

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Imradi said:

So that's 2017 until present? I believe I only added my spouse to my checking in 2019. In this case should I still include everything ? 

Please fill in your timeline.  

Personally, I would include the entire period.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

16 minutes ago, Imradi said:

So that's 2017 until present? I believe I only added my spouse to my checking in 2019. In this case should I still include everything ? 

I did all timeline from the day I came to US on K1 visa and all evidences during marriage. it is even stated on the instruction 

Evidence of the relationship

"Submit copies of documents indicating that the marriage upon which you were granted status was entered in good faith and was not for the purpose of circumventing immigration laws. Submit copies of as many documents as you can to establish this fact, to demonstrate the circumstances of the relationship from the date of the marriage to the present date. "

https://www.uscis.gov/i-751

July 2018 Got to US and few days later Got married in US on K1 

My evidences are

i.e. bank statements from the day I got to US until the date I mailed that package( USCIS loves bank statement ) 

life insurance from my employer with his name as beneficiary and his life insurance with my name on it 

vehicles tittles with both our name 

Boat tittle with both our name

Motorcycles loan with both our name 

Investment account with both our name 

Health insurance my name on his insurance

Our ssn card with our name and joint address 

our driver license with our name and joint address

Cellphone bills with both our names from 2019 and I still attached cellphone bills from 2018 even though only his name on it lol but it shows our phone number 

Tax 2019 

Vet bills from July 2018 to 2020 with our name on it as pets owner 

vacations invoices + pictures 

Affidavits 

i might forget something else what I sent on our package but pretty much it and all during the time I step into marriage just like instruction stated. I don't know how it is if you've been marriage with the same person for over 5 years for example. 

Edited by Christy&J

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline

This is what we included when we filed in March 2019..  We are waiting on an interview since May 2019.  

Apartment lease with both our names & signatures
Periodic Joint bank checking acct statements since wife's arrival in June 2017.
Deed for new home with both our names
Mortgage Lender Letter with both our names.
Credit Cards showing both on joint account with same card number.
Amazon delivery label showing both names and our current address.
Wife's Military Dependent ID card showing me as the sponsor.
Tricare Eligibility Letter showing both of us together.
Military pay statement showing wife as my benefic.
Texas Health Care Directives appointing each other as sole health care proxy(Advanced Directives)
Our Texas driver's licenses with same address for both of us
2018 Joint Tax ReturnTax Returns 
Pictures of us on special occasions here in the US.
Car Insurance Cards showing both of us as insured drivers for our car
Boarding Passes for Las Vegas Valentine Day Trip 2019
Utility application showing both our names for our current address    

On 7/7/2020 at 9:20 PM, notantifun said:

Hello all. I just sent in my i-751 (jointly,) yesterday via FedEx. It's scheduled to be received by Friday, July 10. I could have filed as early as June 22 but I miscalculated thinking the earliest I could file is July 22.

My packet includes;

Form G-1450

Form G-1145

Form i-751

Copy of Conditional Green Card, front and back

Copy of US Citizen husband's passport

Copy of our Marriage certificate

Copies of evidence of bona fide relationship;

- Exhibit 1: 2018 & 2018 Tax transcripts/W2s, filed jointly

- Exhibit 2: 2019-2020 Joint Savings Account and Credit       Card statements

- Exhibit 3: Copies of my life Insurance, 401k and 403B         with my husband as elected beneficiary

- Exhibit 4: Copies of Holiday and Greeting cards                   addressed to both my husband and I

- Exhibit 5: Photos of my husband and I together

Fingers crossed that I receive my 10 year green card this year. I have been hearing a few scary news about USCIS processing times.

Noneed to include US Citizen spouse's passport and don't need marriage certificate.  Those 2 don't even help a bit, just adds more documents to your package

11 minutes ago, DILAW said:

Noneed to include US Citizen spouse's passport and don't need marriage certificate.  Those 2 don't even help a bit, just adds more documents to your package

I did attach marriage certificate. For me it is a strong proof that we are married. 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

4 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

I did attach marriage certificate. For me it is a strong proof that we are married. 

I think it depends. For my case, a K1-visa, there was no need to send the marriage certificate again since I already had to send it to get my conditional green card 2 years ago. 

Package received yesterday, send it to a PO box in Texas. Let's the waiting game begin now...

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.