JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
9 hours ago, Rose Iaquinto said:

Im in the same boat as you.. still have not received biometrics appointment or a notification that they used the biometrics from 2 years ago. Our case also starts with MSC... I wonder if everyone with MSC is dealing with the same thing? We received our receipt in early July I want to say. As of then, still nothing.

Same here, MSC and received in June.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
48 minutes ago, peachouille said:

Same here, MSC and received in June.

Same here.  Tommorrow will be 60 days since application was accepted.  WAC and no update after "application was received ".  Our state has reverted to another stay at home order and non essential businesses are closed so this may delay things a bit.   All we can do is be patient and wait.  

Edited by poh

K-1 Visa Interview:

POE :

SS Application Sent:

2017-10-17, Approved!:D

2017-12-6

2017-12-12

Married:                      2018-1-8

SS Card Received:     2018-1-16

SS Application Sent(Name Change):  2018-1-17

AOS Application Sent:   2018-2-8

SS Card Received (Name Change):     2018-2-12

AOS Application Delivered:      2018-2-13

AOS Application Accepted:     2018-2-22

AOS NOA1 Received:       2018-2-26

AOS/EAP Biometrics NOA Received:   2018-3-2

AOS/EAP Biometrics Appointment:  2018-3-12

Interview Scheduled:       2018-7-6  

EAP/AP Card Received:    2018-7-19

Original interview Date :2018-8-24  (USCIS Rescheduled due to Hurricane):cry:

Rescheduled Interview Date :2018-10-2, Approved!!  :D

GC Received :             2018-10-18 :thumbs:

SS Card Update :         2018-10-19

SS Card Received:      2018-10-26

ROC

ROC Application Sent via FedEx:  2020-7-2

ROC Application Received :2020-7-6

Rec'ed Text, Case # Assigned : 2020-7-11

Check Cashed: 2020-7-13

NOA Received: 2020-7-22

Case Transferred : 2021-11-10

Biometrics Applied:. 2021-5-12😄

ROC Interview passed: : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400

Eligible to file for US Citizenship : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400 filed online : 2021-12-1🥳

Biometrics reused

Passed Interview  : 2022-4-27🥳

event.png

1 hour ago, poh said:

Same here.  Tommorrow will be 60 days since application was accepted.  WAC and no update after "application was received ".  Our state has reverted to another stay at home order and non essential businesses are closed so this may delay things a bit.   All we can do is be patient and wait.  

@poh USCIS case with "WAC" has longer wait time as compared to others. Best option is to open a SR with USCIS when you hit 90 days requesting update on biometric appointment letter.

On 9/3/2020 at 5:09 AM, Rose Iaquinto said:

Im in the same boat as you.. still have not received biometrics appointment or a notification that they used the biometrics from 2 years ago. Our case also starts with MSC... I wonder if everyone with MSC is dealing with the same thing? We received our receipt in early July I want to say. As of then, still nothing.

Thank you for replying.

To everyone at the same boat, with MSC: If you have any update, please let me know, greatly appreicate 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

yes please! If anyone has an update, please let us know. I just checked this morning, and my case status just shows Case Received. Nothing new at all... I tried to put an inquiry in with USCIS and it says that the case is within processing time range... even though theres no way to track that!

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 7:45 PM, jackyli918918 said:

Hello,

I am happy for you that something is moving in your waiting time.

Below is my timeline

6/17/2020 mailed out I-751 

6/19/2020 USCIS received and provided case number

6/28/2020 USCIS withdrawal $680

6/30/2020 USCIS sent out I-797 to let us know they received our appication and extended 18 months of conditional resident status

Until then, we never heard anything back.

I was doing the website research, most of the people are saying the biometrics appointment is about 4 weeks after they sent out I-797. I think the 9 weeks that we have been waiting is just around the corner. Do anyone know more about the timeline? or any idea how longer to wait for the biometrics?

In addition, I have seen not only you, but a lot of people have received the fingerprints schedule in about a week after they received the text message and cashed out the fee.In my case, I have been waiting for almost 9 weeks, is that mean something else?

PS: My case is also starting with MSC from Seattle

Hi there, just wanted to say that we received our 18 month extension letter in earl July and have still not received the biometrics letters either. We are also MSC and Seattle area too!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Seems like a lot of us are on the same boat :( MSC and WAC specifically. Could it be the USPS delays? I'm honestly not sure at this point.

@See7 could you let us know how you opened the SR? I tried opening for Missing Mail (I might be wording it wrong here haha) but it just doesn't seem like I can target my SR towards Biometrics. I'm positive I'm doing something wrong. I've also thought about calling USCIS and speaking to an agent but they're really pushing us towards solving those issues online or through the automatic messages over the phone and it's kind of frustrating sometimes.

ROC:

June 27, 2020 - Sent packet via USPS

July 3, 2020 - Case Received (California Service Center)

August 5, 2020 - NOA Received

January 6, 2021: Case Transferred to NBC Office

July 6, 2021: Previous biometrics reused

October 12, 2021: Interview Scheduled for November 8, 2021

November 8, 2021: Permanent Green Card Approved!

Timeline (From J-1 visa to Adjustment of Status):

Juy 3rd 2017 - Got Married!

July 8th 2017 - Mailed AOS packet

July 11th 2017 - PD

August 14th 2017 - Biometrics Appt (for I-485)

August 21th 2017 - Biometrics (for I-765)

August 24th 2017 - Updated online for Case Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

October 16th 2017 - Advance Parole Approved (after 100 days)

October 20th 2017 - Received Advance Parole in the mail

November 16th 2017 - 'New Card Is Being Produced' (after 108 days)

November 25th 2017 - Received EAD in the mail

August 16th, 2018 - Status Changed to "Interview Was Scheduled"

August 25th, 2018 - Interview Scheduled For September 25, 2018

September 25th, 2018 - Green Card Approved at Interview

October 3rd, 2018 - Received Green Card In The Mail

19 hours ago, izavox said:

Seems like a lot of us are on the same boat :( MSC and WAC specifically. Could it be the USPS delays? I'm honestly not sure at this point.

@See7 could you let us know how you opened the SR? I tried opening for Missing Mail (I might be wording it wrong here haha) but it just doesn't seem like I can target my SR towards Biometrics. I'm positive I'm doing something wrong. I've also thought about calling USCIS and speaking to an agent but they're really pushing us towards solving those issues online or through the automatic messages over the phone and it's kind of frustrating sometimes.

@izavox Sure, happy to help! 

Go to Non-Delivery of Notice @ https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do;jsessionid=7374B454EC16D43F15225333351BC16B?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

Fill in all the details then under 'Notice Type' select following.

a) What notice was not received? 

Either Appointment or Other

b) Provide Last Action on Your Case

In this section you can let them know that you received I-797C for I-751 (provide WAC#) on MM/DD/YYYY and it's been X days you haven't received biometric appointment letter. Thus you are requesting them to provide an update on biometric letter.

Now, wait time begins.....your SR will have "Expect a reply by X days". I would suggest to wait till that day and then call the following day and be ready with WAC# and SR# to share with them.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, InLoveWithABrit said:

Hi there, just wanted to say that we received our 18 month extension letter in earl July and have still not received the biometrics letters either. We are also MSC and Seattle area too!

Good to know that we are not alone. If you have heard anything, please let us know the update. I will do the same to everybody too. Good luck to us!!!

Timeline
On 9/9/2020 at 2:05 PM, See7 said:

@izavox Sure, happy to help! 

Go to Non-Delivery of Notice @ https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do;jsessionid=7374B454EC16D43F15225333351BC16B?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

Fill in all the details then under 'Notice Type' select following.

a) What notice was not received? 

Either Appointment or Other

b) Provide Last Action on Your Case

In this section you can let them know that you received I-797C for I-751 (provide WAC#) on MM/DD/YYYY and it's been X days you haven't received biometric appointment letter. Thus you are requesting them to provide an update on biometric letter.

Now, wait time begins.....your SR will have "Expect a reply by X days". I would suggest to wait till that day and then call the following day and be ready with WAC# and SR# to share with them.

You're awesome @See7!! Super super helpful and I opened my SR. I wish i could spotlight your post so everybody interested in opening a service request for the biometrics letter can see those steps too!

ROC:

July 11th 2017 - PD

August 24th 2017 - Updated online for Case Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

Timeline
On 9/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, See7 said:

VJ Family, I was wondering if anyone of you looked at other months filer posts? I am trying to go through March till May Filers forum. I will let you guys know if I find something.

That's a great idea! I'll take a look over the weekend as well.

ROC:

July 11th 2017 - PD

** For all the filers who are patiently waiting for their biometric appointment......below is a response from USCIS on my service request

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
The status of this service request is:

On 08/29/2020, you contacted USCIS concerning your I-751 to notify us that you have not received your biometrics appointment notice. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding an appointment to have your biometric images processed at an Application Support Center (ASC). On March 18, 2020, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has suspended all biometrics appointments. As of the date of this letter, some ASC offices have re-opened in a limited capacity. However, not all ASC locations have re-opened fully.

Please visit our website for possible USCIS office closures: https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-office-closings .

As of March 30, 2020, USCIS May reuse previously submitted biometrics for certain form types including I-751(PRC). This Management Directive is limited to the period during the COVID-19 pandemic and will automatically expire on Sept. 1, 2020, unless expressly extended by the USCIS deputy director for policy.

If you do not receive a notice of action regarding your case, please note that when USCIS again resumes normal operations, USCIS will automatically reschedule Application Support Center (ASC) appointments due to the office closures. If you do not receive a new appointment notice by mail within 90 days from the time when the ASC offices re-open, call 800-375-5283.

All ASC closures are posted on www.uscis.gov .  For up to date closure information, visit the USCIS Office Closures page.

Please also note that receipt of this letter does not guarantee that your case will be able to be adjudicated using previously captured biometrics and that processing of your case may in fact require an ASC appointment once the offices re-open.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Edited by See7

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

WOW, that is the most helpful thing I have heard from USCIS. Thank you so so much for sharing that with us! I hope that they just use our original biometrics.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.