JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2020 at 12:21 PM, squidpug said:

My NoA just says that I do not need to appear for a biometrics appointment. I do not see anything about extending my status for 18 months. So, that is why I was wondering if they were going to send something else in the mail. thank you!

I got my NOA with the 18 month extension letter today!  😃

On 7/9/2020 at 10:46 AM, Christy&J said:

How long it takes you guys until you received your NOA from case received ? 

Here’s our timeline. 

Package mailed:  June 12, 2020

Received date:  June 15, 2020

NOA date:  June 30, 2020

Notice mailed:  July 2, 2020

Date notice received:  July 10, 2020

I don’t know why it took 8 days from mailing to receiving it today. Also, this time we got no email or text message. Just glad we finally got it. All in all, it wasn’t really that long. Hoping you guys hear something soon!  

10 hours ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

My earliest excepted filing date is July 17. that means I could send my package on July 17? which is on Friday. does Usps Priority mail express work on weekends?  

It does, but, it probably won’t be delivered that day because it is a weekend and most likely USCIS will not pick up the mail that day. Also, you can mail it priority mail and it will be much cheaper. They give you a tracking number.  That is what we used. We mailed in a Thursday and they received it the following Monday.  Just make sure you don’t mail it too early. 

Edited by Diane and Chris

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:

It does, but, it probably won’t be delivered that day because it is a weekend and most likely USCIS will not pick up the mail that day. Also, you can mail it priority mail and it will be much cheaper. They give you a tracking number.  That is what we used. We mailed in a Thursday and they received it the following Monday.  Just make sure you don’t mail it too early. 

is it necessary  to request signature on delivery? What is the good reason  for that. ? thank you.

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Hi everyone,

just thought I’d post an update of where I’m at right now for anyone looking for timelines etc:

ROC Timeline

6/9 - I-751 package mailed to Arizona PO Box

6/11 - package received at Arizona

6/17 - check cashed

6/23 - called USCIS and was given receipt number by phone as I forgot to include the G-1145 for notifications - MSC case number

7/9 - NOA with 18 month extension received by post (notice dated 6/30)

I’ve not received any news at all regarding biometrics. When checking on my USCIS log in, there are no updates other than “case received”.  My GC is CR1. My I-751 package I sent was not excessive, it was 50 pages total including the application form and weighed less than 1lb. If anyone would like to know what I included, feel free to message me.

One question I have (if anyone knows) is do I have to carry this letter around with me along with my GC as proof of extension? Or can I just keep it in a safe place at home?

Hope this is helpful to someone!

34 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

is it necessary  to request signature on delivery? What is the good reason  for that. ? thank you.

That is not necessary. You will know when they receive it by the tracking number. If you request a signature, it may delay it a day or two because they have to physically sign for it.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, US <3 IND said:

Getting ready to apply ROS this weekend  so I will be a July filer 🙂

So far the form is still expired Dec 2019, and thankfully the fees haven't changed yet.

That's great.Hope Everything goes well for you.Check everything specially the form and the fees .Did u write cover letter? I wrote one..In Visajourney u will find lots of sample of cover letter for I-751.Good luck with your upcoming journey.If u need help we all are here 🙂

6 minutes ago, cazzz84 said:

One question I have (if anyone knows) is do I have to carry this letter around with me along with my GC as proof of extension? Or can I just keep it in a safe place at home?

Keep the original at home. Carry a copy of the letter with you. 

7 hours ago, squidpug said:

I got my NOA with the 18 month extension letter today!  😃

Nice !!

Also I saw your name Squidpug..do you have pugs btw ? Lol cause I have 2.

Sorry if my question irrelevant😁😂

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Last night I was about to open an inquiry but I followed my gut feeling in just waiting 1 more day and here I have another mail 

I'm almost certain this is the 18 months NOA

I already got my NOA for biometrics update 

Potomac service centre 

Good morning guys 

20200711_090437.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, JayDGODITRUST said:

Last night I was about to open an inquiry but I followed my gut feeling in just waiting 1 more day and here I have another mail 

I'm almost certain this is the 18 months NOA

I already got my NOA for biometrics update 

Potomac service centre 

Good morning guys 

20200711_090437.jpg

Hey! Same here! Although I made an inquiry on the 5th for non receipt of notice. I am almost positive it’s NOA coming in. I was so itchy to check my UsPs notification and just came in.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hi everyone, for the cover letter do we have to notarize it ? or just sign it without notary? how about affidavits? thanks

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

11 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

hi everyone, for the cover letter do we have to notarize it ? or just sign it without notary? how about affidavits? thanks

We signed the coverletter. Affidavits I have them notarized.

FYI- this is me nothing on the instruction said it has to be notarized.

Edited by Christy&J

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.