JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

Submitted an online inquiry yesterday (they received our case on June 1, so it's been 30 days), the auto response said to expect a reply by July 23. We are supposed to fly to Morocco on July 28, but not sure if that will happen 1. because we might not have the extension letter and 2. because Moroccan airspace is closed and it is unknown when it will reopen. 

All of this uncertainty is driving me crazy.  

If you have not received any extension letter and it’s been 30 days, send an email to the lockbox. They are responsible for opening packages, scanning documents, cashing the checks and sending the extensions. 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

3 hours ago, sebastianshaw said:

Been 14 days since they received the case and i got the e notification and money debited last week. Was hoping to see some bio-metric action this week, but nothing happened, fingers crossed for next week. 

Me either. The last update I got was on June 23 about the receipt. No biometric updates nor NOA...Fingers crossed for some action soon

ROC   Fedex shipped package on 6/16/2020

Package delivered to AZ location on 6/17/2020

Case received on 6/23/2020 with text update. 

NOA with 18-month extension received on 7/6/2020.

2-year Green card expires on 8/28/2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 hour ago, hǎo chī said:

Mailed my I-751 on June 2nd. Check was withdrawn on the 11th. Haven't received a thing as of today, albeit I didn't include a form for e-notification. I can't do an online enquiry because I don't have a receipt number. I guess I have no choice but to keep waiting it out. 

Call them and ask for your receipt number. Especially since they haven’t been sending people their NOA in a timely manner lately, you might need to request it yourself and need the receipt number to do so.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
5 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

Submitted an online inquiry yesterday (they received our case on June 1, so it's been 30 days), the auto response said to expect a reply by July 23. We are supposed to fly to Morocco on July 28, but not sure if that will happen 1. because we might not have the extension letter and 2. because Moroccan airspace is closed and it is unknown when it will reopen. 

All of this uncertainty is driving me crazy.  

Same here, 31 days for me.

10 hours ago, Ben & Katy said:

Guys one more question.  I did a checkup on everything I have collected to submit the ROC in mid July.  Do I need to include my husband (the US citizen that brought me here) his driver's licence? Or some form of ID or is this completely all about the beneficiary (me)?  Also do I need to include a copy of my the beneficiaries social security card? The package is getting so thick I decided to only include a copy of our joint credit cards (that we don't have anymore since we paid them off) and not the credit card statements.  Is that ok? 

I would definitely include both of you drivers license. This shows you both have the same address. A very important piece of evidence, IMO. We also included the social security card. Don’t forget the GC front and back and the taxes for the years you have been married. And, don’t forget that both of you need to sign the form. Good luck!  

9 hours ago, sebastianshaw said:

Been 14 days since they received the case and i got the e notification and money debited last week. Was hoping to see some bio-metric action this week, but nothing happened, fingers crossed for next week. 

Our notification came on a Saturday via text. 

4 hours ago, hannac said:

I'm in The Bahamas now and my gc expires on Sunday 😞

I think I would try to get home before Sunday. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, hannac said:

I'm in The Bahamas now and my gc expires on Sunday 😞

Oh No.Hopefully U get the NOA soon.U might request USCIS to send u that over email ..so that u can have a printed copy of that.Things will he fine 🙏

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Diane and Chris said:

Our notification came on a Saturday via text. 

Are U referring to Biometric  notification ?

Edited by sebastianshaw

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

4 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

I think I would try to get home before Sunday. 

The question is if they let you in with a soon expiring GC. I have a similar issue- I’d go to Germany in August and would be back before my GC expires, however, it is not advised, according to my lawyer(Not that I find that logical).. I would love to ask someone from immigrations at the airport though.. it depends on the people at the POE.

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

11 minutes ago, BobKat said:

The question is if they let you in with a soon expiring GC. I have a similar issue- I’d go to Germany in August and would be back before my GC expires, however, it is not advised, according to my lawyer(Not that I find that logical).. I would love to ask someone from immigrations at the airport though.. it depends on the people at the POE.

I searched online for the above thought/issue and as long as one has a valid GC one should have no problems... does anyone have experience with this? 

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

39 minutes ago, Isabella_NZ said:

What is the exact cost i need to put on the check to pay? Is it $680 total on one check?

Yes, that’s right. There is a fee calculator online from USCIS- it gives you the total amount that needs to be put on the payment.

https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator

timeline (ROC):

07/08/2020 - CC charged

Check cashed this morning and received a text message with the case number that begins with MSC....Does anyone know how MSC is doing in terms of processing times? I have not seen many with MSC case numbers....Is this a good or a bad thing. lol :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N-400 Filed Electronically                        : 06/16/2021

Application Received online notice        : 06/16/2021

Biometrics Reuse online notice              : 06/16/2021

Interview Scheduled Notice(online)       : 08/20/2021

Interview Date                                            : 10/05/2021

Waiting....🙄

I-751 ROC Case Sent to TEXAS               :  06/24/2020

Package Delivered                                      :  06/25/2020       (+    1 Days, Total 1 Days)

Service Center Assigned, MSC                 :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

Checks Cashed                                            :  07/03/2020       (+    8 Days, Total 9 Days)

NOA Arrived (Dated:  7/7)                          :  07/13/2020       (+  10 Days, Total 19 Days)

Biometric ASC Appt letter                          :  11/20/2020       (+130 Days, Total 149 Days)

(Note: No change to online status when Biometric ASC Appt letter arrived,  still says case received)

Biometrics Completed                                : 12/08/2020        (+018 Days, Total 167 Days)

Online Status, Biometric Applied               : 12/08/2020        (+000 Days, Total 167 Days)

Case ready for interview email                  :  04/21/2021       (+135 Days, Total 302 Days)

Interview Scheduled email                         :  04/26/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 307 Days)

Interview scheduled letter arrived             :  05/01/2021       (+     5 Days, Total 311 Days)

Interview scheduled for June 8th

Interview (Case Approved)                         :  06/08/2021       (+   39 Days. Total 350 Days)   

Case Approved Email                                  :  06/08/2021       (+   00 Days. Total 350 Days)

Card+Letter Arrived                                     :  06/14/2021      (+    07 Days, Total 357 Days)           

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.