1,455 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2020 at 12:30 PM, endacan said:

Hey all. We got our EAD/AP combo card yesterday in St Louis!!

Date Filed :2020-06-12

NOA Date :2020-06-18

Bio. Appt. :2020-08-27

Approved Date :2020-10-20

Date Card Received :2020-10-24

Hopefully the SSN comes later this week! Great to see some movement for most! 

Awesome, congrats! We have a similar timeline (PD 6/12, NOA Date 6/22) and haven't heard a peep about biometrics. Also St. Louis, MO and NBC.

I just received my EAD and AP combo card today after getting the approval notices three days ago ☺️

my EAD case status still reads 'fingerprints were taken' so I was surprised to finally get my card! 

Hope everyone else is seeing some progress 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Long time lurker; benefitted from others' posts on approvals so thought I'd do my bit as well:

Received my EAD/AP approval notices in the mail today.

Applied on 06/19.

First NOA: 06/22

Biometrics: 08/25

EAD/AP approved: 10/23 (received 10/29)

EAD/AP received: Soon I hope.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting for the EAD/AP. Hope everyone gets it soon too... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Quick update!

My online status changed to "Interview Was Scheduled" today! 

Waiting impatiently to receive the notice as I'm not sure where the interview will be....we moved temporarily from Los Angeles to Indiana and when I spoke to a Tier 1 agent they told me that the interview could still be in Los Angeles...

No matter what I am so EXCITED! Didn't expect this to move so quickly. 

HANG IN THERE GUYS!!! Sending positive vibes and my luck to you all!

Edited by ciarsk

My current Timeline:

June 13, 2020 - Mailed I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 and I-944

June 16, 2020 - Packet delivered

June 28, 2020 - Received receipt numbers via text

June 30, 2020 - I-797 letters received for all forms with a received date of June 16, 2020

July 13, 2020 - RFIE notice received via mail for birth certificate

July 29, 2020 - RFIE response was delivered

August 3, 2020 - Received biometrics appointment notice

August 14, 2020 - Biometrics completed

September 1, 2020 - Filed AR-11 for change of address

September 15, 2020 - USCIS email confirming change of address was implemented

October 2, 2020 - Received I-693 Deficiency Notice at new address (dated September 25, 2020)

October 24, 2020 - Received I-765 and I-131 approvals (dated October 20, 2020)

October 28, 2020 - Received EAD/AP combo card

October 30, 2020 - Status changed to "Interview Was Scheduled" (actual date October 27, 2020)

December 4, 2020 - Interview

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, ciarsk said:

Quick update!

My online status changed to "Interview Was Scheduled" today! 

Waiting impatiently to receive the notice as I'm not sure where the interview will be....we moved temporarily from Los Angeles to Indiana and when I spoke to a Tier 1 agent they told me that the interview could still be in Los Angeles...

No matter what I am so EXCITED! Didn't expect this to move so quickly. 

HANG IN THERE GUYS!!! Sending positive vibes and my luck to you all!

So I did get a reply to the SR I placed on Oct 12. Here it is :- 

I don’t even understand what the service request was even placed for. 

1A6421D9-6778-489C-83E0-99F5D93D1935.jpeg

Just checked our online status and EAD / AP Approved and card mailed!!!!! happy GIF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jaqueline said:

Ugh .. so frustrating .. waiting here on their response as well .. I guess it means "we have your case in our system, it will be scheduled at some point " so basically not giving any answer .. 

I would honestly call them , try to talk to tier 2 agent to get more details or maybe get them to schedule it for you.. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Lisa Pr said:

Ugh .. so frustrating .. waiting here on their response as well .. I guess it means "we have your case in our system, it will be scheduled at some point " so basically not giving any answer .. 

I would honestly call them , try to talk to tier 2 agent to get more details or maybe get them to schedule it for you.. 

I tried doing that too, but they were like we cannot transfer you to Tier 2 Agent as you will have to wait.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jaqueline said:

I tried doing that too, but they were like we cannot transfer you to Tier 2 Agent as you will have to wait.

I heard from others that calling Monday morning first thing is the best chance to get a hold of someone in tier 2, maybe try again .. honestly I would call again until I get someone ... there is not much we can do other than this or wait honestly :(

5 hours ago, Jaqueline said:

I am waiting on my letter from the USCIS Missouri office, submitted October 6. I am sorry that you haven’t got some valuable information about your case. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 10/30/2020 at 6:04 PM, Jaqueline said:

I got exactly the same response!

And also no access to a tier 2 agent.

The frustration continues... lost my job offer as well... now all I need is for Trump to win another 4 years and I'll be done for!  😂😭

Timeline

I  just chatted online with an agent and asked to be put in contact with a Tier 2 agent, they took my info , gave me a confirmation number and said I should get a call back from an agent within 7 days ... so the wait continues but hopefully they will call and provide more info.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.