dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

I’m so sorry! Hopefully you’ll get naturalized soon! Where are you in the process for your wife? From your timeline it looks like you haven’t submitted to NVC yet?

I had my DQ April 8/2020 and still nothing for the appointment!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jackrayane said:

I had my DQ April 8/2020 and still nothing for the appointment!

All embassies have been closed since March so it will take some time to work through all the backlog. Try to go visit your wife if you can, and maybe your citizenship interview is just around the corner. It’s tough on all of us, and patience is key

54 minutes ago, Okwu Samuel said:

I just Received my approval notice today how long does it take to hear from NVC and what are things I should be expecting thanks.

Mine took a little over 2 months. Could be different for you. 

You should expect case # and invoice #. From there you would have to pay fees. Then submit affidavit of support, complete ds 260, and submit civil documents.

Edited by Ncornejo7

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
4 hours ago, Okwu Samuel said:

I just Received my approval notice today how long does it take to hear from NVC and what are things I should be expecting thanks.

Congratulations :dance:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
18 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Extended through end of the year.

It does not make any sense how my parents gonna effect on US jobs market ? Totally non-sense 

41 minutes ago, amkhan said:

It does not make any sense how my parents gonna effect on US jobs market ? Totally non-sense 

Trump has been trying to limit family-based green cards for a while. He has aggressively enforced the public charge law, adding requirements such as age, education, skills, health insurance, which, of course, puts thousands of elder people as your parents and mine at risk of being denied their visas. There is so much discrimination in this whole public charge rule that I cannot wrap my head around it. He even at some point, I believe, proposed to permanently stop issuing green cards to parents and siblings of a USC. IMO, this EO has nothing to do with protecting US job market. Instead, Trump has used this pandemic as an opportunity for him to pursue his restrictive immigration policy. I am infuriated but not surprised that he has done that though.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, HanhChi said:

Trump has been trying to limit family-based green cards for a while. He has aggressively enforced the public charge law, adding requirements such as age, education, skills, health insurance, which, of course, puts thousands of elder people as your parents and mine at risk of being denied their visas. There is so much discrimination in this whole public charge rule that I cannot wrap my head around it. He even at some point, I believe, proposed to permanently stop issuing green cards to parents and siblings of a USC. IMO, this EO has nothing to do with protecting US job market. Instead, Trump has used this pandemic as an opportunity for him to pursue his restrictive immigration policy. I am infuriated but not surprised that he has done that though.

Ur right well it’s all bull goin on 

52 minutes ago, AllTheseGoneBy said:

Omg I can"t believe it, I'm DQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GOD.

1SUBMITITON : 16 december

2e : 18 March (RFE) then I sent a other document 3 June  

25 JUNE DQ !!!!!

I'm IR1

Congrats!! By 1st submission do you mean submitted documents on nvc?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone!

So I'm CR1, submitted docs first on May 30th and AOS on June 19th, for how long do you all think do I have to wait to get my DQ? Thanks!!

-NSC-

Marriage: 02-14-2019♥

I-130 PD:  08-30-2019
NOA1: 09/05/2019

NOA2: 05/05/2020

NVC recieved: 05/06/2020

-Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.