dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2020

621 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
6 minutes ago, Binbin22 said:

I am not sure.. but someone in this group said they got a REF for electronic signing the page.. so I went ahead and wet sign to prevent a REF 

:thumbs:

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

7 hours ago, onek said:

Was that accepted with e-signature?

x ] In Part 8. Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
        [ x ] Item 6.a.
 You must sign the form and your signature must be
                                original (in ink).

2 hours ago, Binbin22 said:

I am not sure.. but someone in this group said they got a REF for electronic signing the page.. so I went ahead and wet sign to prevent a REF 

Starting January 1, 2017, the National Visa Center (NVC) will accept photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

x ] In Part 8. Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...
        [ x ] Item 6.a.
 You must sign the form and your signature must be
                                original (in ink).

Starting January 1, 2017, the National Visa Center (NVC) will accept photocopies and scanned versions of signed Forms I-864 and associated documents. Please note that the form must still be signed; typed names and electronic signatures will not be accepted. 

Thank u so much for this 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Only 4 days movement. Waiting for the next EO to be announced today 😞 Current case review time: As of 22-JUN-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 10-MAR-2020. Please note, as result of April 22, 2020 Presidential Proclamation, we are reviewing documents for cases not subject to the travel restrictions first.

40 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Only 4 days movement. Waiting for the next EO to be announced today 😞 Current case review time: As of 22-JUN-2020, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 10-MAR-2020. Please note, as result of April 22, 2020 Presidential Proclamation, we are reviewing documents for cases not subject to the travel restrictions first.

I'm just surprised no DQs today.

Hi guys!

After submitting the email for expedite request at NVC, how long on average until a response is sent back? 

All those getting approved within a month has me so hopeful!!!!! I can't wait to be reunited with my hubs. Embassy in Prague is open for interview scheduling, so hopefully we can get approved and interviewed soon!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, trmalova said:

Hi guys!

After submitting the email for expedite request at NVC, how long on average until a response is sent back? 

All those getting approved within a month has me so hopeful!!!!! I can't wait to be reunited with my hubs. Embassy in Prague is open for interview scheduling, so hopefully we can get approved and interviewed soon!!!

We submitted a request for expedite to NVC and received an approval about 10 days after they confirmed they received our request for expedited interview. Our case was already DQ at NVC in March 2020. Now waiting to hear from the embassy for interview date or instructions on how to proceed. 

10 minutes ago, NM2001 said:

Documentarily qualified at NVC. or Case complete.

DQ and CC mean the same thing. 

So on NVC processing time they say as of today they have proceed documents submitted as of March 10 but I am seeing some people receiving DQ even though they submitted only couple of weeks ago . What is the difference 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Nancy0221 said:

So on NVC processing time they say as of today they have proceed documents submitted as of March 10 but I am seeing some people receiving DQ even though they submitted only couple of weeks ago . What is the difference 

That I don't know, apparently what they say online is not always accurate. no one knows how they review and which order they review documents. I submitted all my paperwork and got DQ within a month. I saw someone else say they got DQ the same day or next day after they submitted everything. Not sure what they are doing at NVC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
1 minute ago, Quarknase said:

Guys! We are the Monday DQ!!! 😬😬 Oh I’m about to lose it - the message just came in. 
We are F2A as you all now. Submissions on March 31st and some of the civil docs on April 9.

We did not submit the PCC due to covid and we used the I-864ez.

Messages (that are not opening of course) are regarding passport and PCC - but no concerns there. My hubbies passport expires in September so we probably know what they want, and the PCC obvs needs to be presented at interview.

Such a relief.

congratulations!!

you have been so supporting to others, I'm so happy for you!

21 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Guys! We are the Monday DQ!!! 😬😬 Oh I’m about to lose it - the message just came in. 
We are F2A as you all now. Submissions on March 31st and some of the civil docs on April 9.

We did not submit the PCC due to covid and we used the I-864ez.

Messages (that are not opening of course) are regarding passport and PCC - but no concerns there. My hubbies passport expires in September so we probably know what they want, and the PCC obvs needs to be presented at interview.

Such a relief.

So happy for you!!!! Hip hip hooray!!! you deserve it and have been very positive throughout the process and very helpful to others.. 

Edited by Biola

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.