dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2020

564 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 6/15/2020 at 10:05 AM, Sinka13 said:

Hello everyone, I had my expectations pretty low on having interview any time sooner then September looking at the situation in Ukraine. Until today when I got a call from the Embassy in Kyiv to schedule my interview. The closest day was THIS Thursday. I was shocked!!! Decided not to rush with it and scheduled it next week, but they were not available so new date is June 30. 

Funny part is that when I tried to schedule a medical exam clinic was not even aware that the embassy is already working. 

I guess interviews are closer than we think.

That is awesome news! Congratulations! Thanks for the update as I am waiting for the interview on Kyiv also. Please do keep us posted if you learn anything. Congrats again and good luck with the medical.

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Arewa said:

I was supposed to go for my interview on April 23... but Nigeria was on lockdown due to the pandemic and i obviously can't... but i hope as the lockdown eases down, i will be reschedule asap. 

How annoying. Almost there.

Courage 💗

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
14 minutes ago, kittycat said:

I do check CEAC like 5x a day., so i can catch the last updated dates..not that it does me any good, lol.

Only 5x a day?!? I had to stop counting so I wouldn't feel too crazy lol. 😂

19 minutes ago, kittycat said:

Once your case file reaches the embassy, status changes to Ready

so no e-mail.

I do check CEAC like 5x a day., so i can catch the last updated dates..not that it does me any good, lol.

hang in there..

Darn. I guess I’ll add it into my routine haha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, kittycat said:

Once your case file reaches the embassy, status changes to Ready

so no e-mail.

hang in there..

Hi,

So before it changes to ready, what's usually the status? 

I barely check my CEAC profile, I was thinking i will get an email once it gets to the embassy.

Cheers.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, David Utomi said:

Hi,

So before it changes to ready, what's usually the status? 

I barely check my CEAC profile, I was thinking i will get an email once it gets to the embassy.

Cheers.

Status after DQ will show as Accepted.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JenIE said:

3 minutes ago, JenIE said:

Can you send me the link to check status please. 

Was referring to my personal NVC account. 

Thanks

Timeline
1 minute ago, David Utomi said:

Can you send me the link to check status please. 

Was referring to my personal NVC account. 

Thanks

The status is on the CEAC portal:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV

I think this is what you are referring to when you say your personal NVC account? You will need to log in with your credentials. When you look at the bottom of the account page where you see the names of the petitioner and applicant you will see the status as Accepted.

1074733116_ScreenShot2020-06-18at2_15_34PM.thumb.png.ac6bffa7c1e2cf06ee3c14f746c6267d.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JenIE said:

The status is on the CEAC portal:

https://ceac.state.gov/IV

I think this is what you are referring to when you say your personal NVC account? You will need to log in with your credentials. When you look at the bottom of the account page where you see the names of the petitioner and applicant you will see the status as Accepted.

1074733116_ScreenShot2020-06-18at2_15_34PM.thumb.png.ac6bffa7c1e2cf06ee3c14f746c6267d.png

I get you now.

My status is still on accepted.

Though i requested for an emergency interview lately, i was told once the airports are open, they will fix an interview for me asap. 

Cheers.

Timeline
Just now, David Utomi said:

I get you now.

My status is still on accepted.

Though i requested for an emergency interview lately, i was told once the airports are open, they will fix an interview for me asap. 

Cheers.

Hope the airports open soon and you get your interview shortly after!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, kittycat said:

I do not check the actual account but Immigrant application status link https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

You need to login with your case number

in my case, it was showing Status  NVC while at NVC. Changed to In Tansit, when my interview was scheduled (way back in February).

Been sitting at the Ready status ever since. 

Hope this helps,

Goodluck

Alright.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

All the best

Cheers.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, kittycat said:

I do not check the actual account but Immigrant application status link https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV

You need to login with your case number

in my case, it was showing Status  NVC while at NVC. Changed to In Tansit, when my interview was scheduled (way back in February).

Been sitting at the Ready status ever since. 

Hope this helps,

Goodluck

Whoa, I didn't know about the status tracker -- that's so much faster than logging into the actual site! Thank you for sharing the link and the statuses you've seen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.