1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Had you submitted those documents previously, or were they really missing?

I was wondering the same thing. 

I was asked to submit document that was there and already approved.. 

I don't have a clue as to how you submit a document that is already there and approved. I called several times, got completely different answers, got weird stuff happen to document statuses and then in the middle of the night DQ.

I Feel your pain. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/11/2020 at 1:05 PM, Quarknase said:

Congrats! You submitted 1 week after me - yet here I am waiting :D

Congratulations! I submitted about 7 weeks before you,  still waiting

Timeline
On 5/11/2020 at 1:13 PM, Skaur0609 said:

Waiting since 2/24/2020. their PD is before so i don't feel bad lol. Seems like they started processing based on priority date rather than submission date. Noticed that on few people. They submitted document after me and had priority date before. Waiting for NVC to update their page.

Same here, waiting since 2/20/20.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, smoothsailing123 said:

Got DQ today!!!! Finally.

PD: July 22 2019

Documents submitted (first submission): Feb 16 2020 (might be one the oldest cases here---hold on to hope Feb submissions!)

DQ: May 13 2020

congrats! i am happy for you.My PD is July 16, 2019. Submission date Feb 20, 2020. Hope to hear from them soon.

5 hours ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Hello,

Under what grounds did you request to be expedited?

My wife is deployed with the US military so away from the family home.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Elena95 said:

Hi everyone!!!

We have just been DQed! 🥳

The first and only submission March 3rd (+ we were adding more documents up until the March 9th) - DQed May 13th!

Good luck everyone who’s still waiting and congratulations to everyone getting DQed! 🙂

Congrats!

It looks like NVC is back on schedule working through oldest submission dates. Takes a bit away the excitement of checking emails 100 times a day hoping for a quick DQ for us with more recent submissions :D :D :D

8 hours ago, HKS said:

I finally got DQ. Alhamdullah. 

Submitted documents to NVC 21Feb2020

DQ 13May2020

Congratulations! 🙏🏻

2 hours ago, Matt&Erica said:

My wife is deployed with the US military so away from the family home.

Oh wow, you guys are lucky because I read from other users here that military grounds was not a valid reason for expedite. And away from family home is the norm for most people on here too. Congrats on expediting and keep us posted if you hear from Abu Dhabi consulate (we are also going to be processed there after our DQ)

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.