dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2020

949 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

happy to announce that !!!!!! 

we are DQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you everyone from here. wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!! 

First submission 11/7/2019

second submission - january 16th. 

THAT'S GREAT ! Very happy for you.

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

6 minutes ago, Arshia said:

Congrats to everyone who got DQ’d. It’s obvious there must be some other system of reviewing docs because how can NVC already be reviewing case submitted Jan 16th? since Knightgame185 just got DQ’d. Well I sure hope so, my submission was January 29 and that’s soooo far!

it takes 7-9 weeks for them to review. I waited at least 7 weeks.  :)

Edited by Knightgame185

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

not having marriage certificate all in one the three they required and did my AOS electronically instead of hand written. 

so wait a minute we need to fill out ALL of the  I864 in ink ? or only signature has to be in ink ? what if our handwritings are less than neat (are in fact quite messy)

also how many marriage certificates are there supposed to be ? (for 1 marriage)

and of course congratulations ! 😄

Edited by two_black_cats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

you should hear from them end of this week or early next week. 

I hope so. Wish doesn't take to long my wife get schedule for interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

For anyone filling out the DS-5540, how did you answer number 12 on page 3? "If you or your family requested or received a public benefit, were you or your family members exempt from public charge during that period?"

I'm afraid to leave it blank because I don't want NVC to say it's incomplete and then get an RFE but if I say no, it means that my husband wasn't exempt from public charge and if I answer yes it means my husband did request a public benefit. I'm so confused :( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Knightgame185 said:

happy to announce that !!!!!! 

we are DQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you everyone from here. wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!! 

First submission 11/7/2019

second submission - january 16th. 

Congrats!

6 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

so wait a minute we need to fill out ALL of the  I864 in ink ? or only signature has to be in ink ? what if our handwritings are less than neat (are in fact quite messy)

For my country Pakistan it requires nikkah narma urdu, nadra registration and english translation of nikkah narmah urdu. and yes for 1864 has to be in Ink no matter what that is what nvc told me. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
12 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

The signature and date needs to be in ink. I electronically filled in the AOS and signed in ink then scanned it.  I got DQ on first upload. Upload 1/29, DQ 2/18.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Knightgame185 said:

For my country Pakistan it requires nikkah narma urdu, nadra registration and english translation of nikkah narmah urdu. and yes for 1864 has to be in Ink no matter what that is what nvc told me. 

That's weird, I filled out my i-864 using a computer and print then sign it with ink, just like I-130, looks like I will face some problems?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ASHTAKU said:

The signature and date needs to be in ink. I electronically filled in the AOS and signed in ink then scanned it.  I got DQ on first upload. Upload 1/29, DQ 2/18.

Thanks !That makes much more sense ! I can`t imagine them wanting to decipher people`s handwritings on every I864. Unfortunately I had date printed ... All over again ...  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
2 minutes ago, HDia said:

That's weird, I filled out my i-864 using a computer and print then sign it with ink, just like I-130, looks like I will face some problems?

Don't panic, you should be fine. I did exactly the same you did, filled out the form electronically but signed in ink and got DQ.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.