Greenbaum

MARCH 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to Embassy

694 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey all! We got our NOA2 on March 31st! Excited to be part of this thread, finally!

For now, we continue waiting. Fiancé is in Venezuela with family at the moment, we need to get him back to Peru for his medical exam and interview. I think it will be some time before Peru opens their borders and embassy is back up and running

4 hours ago, Vexion94 said:

@Greenbaum Would you please have the p3 for the Czech Republic? :) I have an older one from a friend but it certainly isn't up to date.

I don't have a P3 for the CR but when you get one can you share it with me so I can share with others that come behind you? Thanks.

Search and study this page.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cz/cz-niv-paymentinfo.asp

Here is information on your Embassy found here on VJ

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Czech

Check your sub-forum for additional help

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/95-europe-amp-eurasia-except-the-uk-and-russia/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I don't have a P3 for the CR but when you get one can you share it with me so I can share with others that come behind you? Thanks.

Search and study this page.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cz/cz-niv-paymentinfo.asp

Here is information on your Embassy found here on VJ

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Czech

Check your sub-forum for additional help

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/95-europe-amp-eurasia-except-the-uk-and-russia/

Hello do you have p3 for Turkey? I am curious  if someone got denied in the interview at consulate for k1 visa

8 minutes ago, celestial47 said:

Hello do you have p3 for Turkey? I am curious  if someone got denied in the interview at consulate for k1 visa

In the Nov NOA1 thread I have a request for you to complete your timeline and profile. I left instructions there. 

The P3 is not going to tell you who was denied at their interview so I am guessing you have a different meaning to your question. What information are you looking for?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I sent a request to NVC to update our email addresses and I just got an email back stating that they have not yet received our case and to email back if we haven't received anything 6 weeks after our NOA2 date. Does this mean that they didn't update our email? Should I send a request again at a later time? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Phoned the NVC today taking a chance and got my case number! 

The operator I did have on the phone said I would get an email when the application would be sent, as consulates are closed, so I’m assuming the NVC is hanging onto them for now? However I will let people know when I get that email. 

hope that eases people’s minds about the NVC :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ashley_ann said:

Phoned the NVC today taking a chance and got my case number! 

The operator I did have on the phone said I would get an email when the application would be sent, as consulates are closed, so I’m assuming the NVC is hanging onto them for now? However I will let people know when I get that email. 

hope that eases people’s minds about the NVC :)

It looks like things will likely be closed into Julyish. I know that's not great news, but we just have to hang in there. I know we are all hoping things get better sooner rather than later, and maybe they will! Thanks for the update. I'm not too far behind you and perhaps we will see each other in Montreal!

2 hours ago, emma24 said:

I sent a request to NVC to update our email addresses and I just got an email back stating that they have not yet received our case and to email back if we haven't received anything 6 weeks after our NOA2 date. Does this mean that they didn't update our email? Should I send a request again at a later time? 

It's hard to ascertain what is meant by that response. I usually like people to wait at least 30 to 45 days before contacting NVC. You may have been to early. Send them another when you are in this above window I spoke of. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have a question - is there a difference between NAO2s which say that petition has been approved and sent to NVC versus petition has been approved and sent to listed consulate, or is one just an old version of the text? I’ve seen differing examples online, but mine says it’s has been forwarded to the listed consulate and I am a bit confused about what this means! Thank you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Jml said:

I have a question - is there a difference between NAO2s which say that petition has been approved and sent to NVC versus petition has been approved and sent to listed consulate, or is one just an old version of the text? I’ve seen differing examples online, but mine says it’s has been forwarded to the listed consulate and I am a bit confused about what this means! Thank you! 

Mine says the same... and i am confused too

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, RPete said:

It looks like things will likely be closed into Julyish. I know that's not great news, but we just have to hang in there. I know we are all hoping things get better sooner rather than later, and maybe they will! Thanks for the update. I'm not too far behind you and perhaps we will see each other in Montreal!

yes! Maybe we will see each other! I’m hoping it doesn’t take until that long for sure I was hoping maybe at the least June but these are circumstances out of our hand and like you said sooner or later :) I’m sure we all will be throwing our hands in the air when things get moving again 🙌

PS: where are you getting the July info? Just curious so I can keep an eye as well 🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I feel confused and probably shouldn't be but can't be helped. So got noa2 March 3rd,  called NVC on March 18th and got the case number, tomorrow is the 30th date but haven't gotten anything else,  and when I get the case number at the ceac just says at NVC,  was hoping for movement yesterday but nope.  My fiancee still has completed the DS 160, can that hold it up from shipping? I hate everything being haunted and so much in the air of when progression of things will occur now.  Am I fine?  Or should He or I be doing something more or else? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

It's hard to ascertain what is meant by that response. I usually like people to wait at least 30 to 45 days before contacting NVC. You may have been to early. Send them another when you are in this above window I spoke of. 

I didn't contact them to get my case number or anything. I just filled out the form via the instructions in your google doc to update my email and that was the response I got. I know they haven't received my case yet since my NOA2 was only last week. I guess I will just wait to see if I get any correspondence via email. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
18 hours ago, RUJEN said:

I am just curious in asking this, when you received  your NOA2, how close was it compared to the email VJ sent you with their estimated approval date?

mine was over a month off..... VJ estimate was may 6, but i got mine (electronically) by March 30

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.