Letspaintcookies

January 2020 - AOS Filers (merged)

2,086 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kat & K said:

You guys... my EAD just got approved 😊🎉❤️🙏 This is WITHOUT an expedite so everyone get ready, you’re next 🥰 

(we filed dec31st, NOA was Jan 10th, Bio Feb 6th) 

Wohooo congratulations 🎉🎉🎈🎈🎉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Kat & K said:

Ugh I’m so sorry that’s super frustrating.. I’m sure it wasn’t an error on your side, sometimes stuff gets lost. I know that doesn’t really help you, but I’m sure it’s a quick and easy fix and since you already have an expedite approval the EAD is probably gonna get approved as soon as they receive your RFE response 🧡🙏

Thank you for the positive vibes. I certainly hope you’re right!! 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, qrk said:

Thanks for the update @Meg101. Because of your hint I went ahead and checked ours. Our status changed to today to"Card Being Produced" for the EAD card.  We didn't expedite. Soooo excited. 

Oh yay! You are so very welcome! 🙂😀🙂 I bet that was a lovely surprise. I think this is great news for other people. Maybe suddenly we will all get our approvals!  I got two notifications on the new website today that my EAD and AP have been approved. So that will be the next stage you guys see! 😀

On 6/4/2020 at 11:40 AM, Kat & K said:

You guys... my EAD just got approved 😊🎉❤️🙏 This is WITHOUT an expedite so everyone get ready, you’re next 🥰 

(we filed dec31st, NOA was Jan 10th, Bio Feb 6th) 

Wahooooooo! Congratulations!  Hold onto your hats guys, good things are coming! 🌈🥳🌈🥳🌈🥳

16 hours ago, Meg101 said:

I got two notifications on the new website today that my EAD and AP have been approved. So that will be the next stage you guys see! 😀

Wahooooooo! Congratulations!  Hold onto your hats guys, good things are coming! 🌈🥳🌈🥳🌈🥳

Morning everyone! 🤩 Woke up today to a notification on my EAD only (no change no AP but I know a combo card is sent typically) that said, ‘card was mailed to me’ and if I don’t receive it by June 20th to contact them to request a new card to be sent. 

Informed delivery isn’t available for my address (💔) so I’ll just be eagerly and excitedly checking the mailbox every day and I will post on here when I have the card in hand, for anyone interested in how long it takes! 🙂

Have a great day guys! 🌈

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Meg101 said:

Morning everyone! 🤩 Woke up today to a notification on my EAD only (no change no AP but I know a combo card is sent typically) that said, ‘card was mailed to me’ and if I don’t receive it by June 20th to contact them to request a new card to be sent. 

Informed delivery isn’t available for my address (💔) so I’ll just be eagerly and excitedly checking the mailbox every day and I will post on here when I have the card in hand, for anyone interested in how long it takes! 🙂

Have a great day guys! 🌈

There will be another update when USPS picked up the card and it will have the tracking number in it 😊

7 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

There will be another update when USPS picked up the card and it will have the tracking number in it 😊

Thank you! Good to know. 🙂

5 hours ago, beefmaster said:

Just got my EAD in the mail. A couple days early actually! All information seems correct so I am good to go. 

I wish the best of luck to everyone else on the forum. 

Wahoo, congrats. Bet it feels amazing to finally see that arrive and be able to hold it in your hands. Next up ... green cards for all! 🙂🌈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone successfully been able to get information about their RFE by calling? I know, it’s a long shot, but I do not have the luxury of time right now. 

Thanks guys 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Zsazsa said:

Has anyone successfully been able to get information about their RFE by calling? I know, it’s a long shot, but I do not have the luxury of time right now. 

Thanks guys 

Never heard of it. Everybody I read about who tried only got the answer to wait for the letter

Update: I got my two paperwork approval notices in separate USCIS envelopes in the mail today. No changes as yet on either of the tracking sites so just patiently waiting for the card to be in my hands! 🙂 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Meg101 said:

Update: I got my two paperwork approval notices in separate USCIS envelopes in the mail today. No changes as yet on either of the tracking sites so just patiently waiting for the card to be in my hands! 🙂 

Ditto.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.