Jump to content
Voice of Reason

'We don't have a left party in the U.S.': AOC deems Democrats 'center or center-conservative'

72 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

It's perfectly possible to be funny without harping on someone's ongoing mental health struggles and mocking them openly, but I understand it's beyond the reach of some. :) 

 

PS: I don't report anyone but myself, or obvious spammers, so please do continue. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That woman is nuts.


09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

It's perfectly possible to be funny without harping on someone's ongoing mental health struggles and mocking them openly, but I understand it's beyond the reach of some. :) 

 

PS: I don't report anyone but myself, or obvious spammers, so please do continue. :D 

If you're trying to make this about you, please realize that there are others who are more easily triggered than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Looks like NB2 is gonna have to move to a new location.  AOC has taken his spot.

 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/20/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-democratic-party-center-o/

 

    There is a point there. Put the Democrats in the spectrum with Canada's major parties and they would be well to the right of the Liberals and the NDP. Even the conservatives in Canada would not be too much farther to the right. The USA does tend to be right leaning overall. Not sure there is any other country where NB could claim to be MOR.


995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

 

    There is a point there. Put the Democrats in the spectrum with Canada's major parties and they would be well to the right of the Liberals and the NDP. Even the conservatives in Canada would not be too much farther to the right. The USA does tend to be right leaning overall. Not sure there is any other country where NB could claim to be MOR.

That may have been the case but now? Biden is supporting illegals with DUI felonies, does anybody do that in Canada?


“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

 

    There is a point there. Put the Democrats in the spectrum with Canada's major parties and they would be well to the right of the Liberals and the NDP. Even the conservatives in Canada would not be too much farther to the right. The USA does tend to be right leaning overall. Not sure there is any other country where NB could claim to be MOR.

Exactly. The US is a center-right nation with sudden bursts of progressive change. 

 

3 years ago moderate voters are responding to increases in legal and illegal Immigration, fallout from free trade and the great recession and trended for a change. 2018 another change...2020...will be about change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Exactly. The US is a center-right nation with sudden bursts of progressive change. 

 

3 years ago moderate voters are responding to increases in legal and illegal Immigration, fallout from free trade and the great recession and trended for a change. 2018 another change...2020...will be about change.

 

  We are going to be the last country in the world to convert to metric. Instead we hang on to using the system that was given to us by the country we fought a revolutionary war to gain independence from.The USA is the definition of conservatism. You are right, change does not come easy.


995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

 

  We are going to be the last country in the world to convert to metric. Instead we hang on to using the system that was given to us by the country we fought a revolutionary war to gain independence from.The USA is the definition of conservatism. You are right, change does not come easy.

Even more galling is that for the greater part metric has replaced imperial measurements in the UK. Most people I know of my generation over there thought my lack of familiarity with measuring weight in kilos was quite amusing. Then of course, Americans tend to be quite amusing to the British in any aspect that might open them to mockery or deeply passive-aggressive commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...