Voice of Reason

'We don't have a left party in the U.S.': AOC deems Democrats 'center or center-conservative'

72 posts in this topic

It's perfectly possible to be funny without harping on someone's ongoing mental health struggles and mocking them openly, but I understand it's beyond the reach of some. :) 

PS: I don't report anyone but myself, or obvious spammers, so please do continue. :D 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

That woman is nuts.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

It's perfectly possible to be funny without harping on someone's ongoing mental health struggles and mocking them openly, but I understand it's beyond the reach of some. :) 

PS: I don't report anyone but myself, or obvious spammers, so please do continue. :D 

If you're trying to make this about you, please realize that there are others who are more easily triggered than you.

2 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

Looks like NB2 is gonna have to move to a new location.  AOC has taken his spot.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/20/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-democratic-party-center-o/

There is a point there. Put the Democrats in the spectrum with Canada's major parties and they would be well to the right of the Liberals and the NDP. Even the conservatives in Canada would not be too much farther to the right. The USA does tend to be right leaning overall. Not sure there is any other country where NB could claim to be MOR.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

There is a point there. Put the Democrats in the spectrum with Canada's major parties and they would be well to the right of the Liberals and the NDP. Even the conservatives in Canada would not be too much farther to the right. The USA does tend to be right leaning overall. Not sure there is any other country where NB could claim to be MOR.

That may have been the case but now? Biden is supporting illegals with DUI felonies, does anybody do that in Canada?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
5 minutes ago, Boiler said:

That may have been the case but now? Biden is supporting illegals with DUI felonies, does anybody do that in Canada?

NY is releasing felons without bail, and they are committing crimes the next day.  Pretty liberal, IMO.

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, OriZ said:

That woman is nuts.

AOC makes a lot of sense when you compare her to the tweetings of the madman-in-chief

Edited by 90DayFinancier

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

If you're trying to make this about you, please realize that there are others who are more easily triggered than you.

Fair enough. 😁

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Exactly. The US is a center-right nation with sudden bursts of progressive change. 

3 years ago moderate voters are responding to increases in legal and illegal Immigration, fallout from free trade and the great recession and trended for a change. 2018 another change...2020...will be about change.

14 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Exactly. The US is a center-right nation with sudden bursts of progressive change. 

3 years ago moderate voters are responding to increases in legal and illegal Immigration, fallout from free trade and the great recession and trended for a change. 2018 another change...2020...will be about change.

We are going to be the last country in the world to convert to metric. Instead we hang on to using the system that was given to us by the country we fought a revolutionary war to gain independence from.The USA is the definition of conservatism. You are right, change does not come easy.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

16 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

We are going to be the last country in the world to convert to metric. Instead we hang on to using the system that was given to us by the country we fought a revolutionary war to gain independence from.The USA is the definition of conservatism. You are right, change does not come easy.

Even more galling is that for the greater part metric has replaced imperial measurements in the UK. Most people I know of my generation over there thought my lack of familiarity with measuring weight in kilos was quite amusing. Then of course, Americans tend to be quite amusing to the British in any aspect that might open them to mockery or deeply passive-aggressive commentary.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que