dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2020

1,112 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you very much 🙏

i know you are right but I am so tired .. plus adding to that come my mom first death anniversary in 2 days .. I suppose that this adding to that make the things more complicate  for me and I am more sensitive ..

we are now on hold to talk to them and see what happens ( again)  we will ask to talk to a supervisor 

if it’s the case we will not ask withdrawal but keep our NVC case for one year as someone suggested here ( thank you 🙏)

i am so tired of all that .. 

you VJ family are such nice  people  and I am happy to be surrounded by your support ! 💕

I agree, you can give up. My case is so complicated and I cant give up, and neither should you. Do everything you can and if thats not enough do some more.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jesula said:

Someone on facebook says you have to call them as soon as they open, and keep calling. Also to ask for a supervisor. 

We are now on hold waiting to talk to someone . 
we gonna ask to talk to a supervisor 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

28 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

v

Thanks!  In regards to scanning your civil documents and all paperwork, did you use a regular scanner or did you use an app on your phone or tablet?  I don't have access to a regular scanner easily, so I thought I'd ask about specific apps.  

Used a regular scanner! Good luck with the app search.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Rsmee said:

I believe at least you guys can see each other easily and travel to US/France whenever you want.  I have to get days off from work which is just 2 weeks in a year and she can not  travel to US ( they do not give visa). Imagine how hard it is.  True, they do not care what happens to us but we simply can not give up and  you gotta call them until they receive the call. 

I feel you man. I'm in a similar situation. I get 2 weeks of vacation in a year and my wife cannot travel to the US either ( the chances of a visit visa being approved are close to zero because of her marriage to a US citizen ). 

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, aabd1987 said:

v

Thanks!  In regards to scanning your civil documents and all paperwork, did you use a regular scanner or did you use an app on your phone or tablet?  I don't have access to a regular scanner easily, so I thought I'd ask about specific apps.  

You can use your phone to take clear photos showing all sides and download ilovemypdf app to convert the photos to pdf and compress them to 2mb or less. They are also available on web, just search ilovemypdf. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center/scanning-and-uploading-tips.html there are tips here on how to use your smart phone to scan here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jennie & Joe said:

You can use your phone to take clear photos showing all sides and download ilovemypdf app to convert the photos to pdf and compress them to 2mb or less. They are also available on web, just search ilovemypdf. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center/scanning-and-uploading-tips.html there are tips here on how to use your smart phone to scan here.

Screenshot_2020-01-21-20-25-28.png

2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you 😞

We gonna ask the withdrawal of our case . 
we are at 18 months since we start the process ..
enough is enough .. 

Always something wrong 

Wow... you can’t be serious? You’ve gone through what is the hardest part already, don’t give up.. the usc petitioner needs to call them and talk with a supervisor.. ask why the changes after already being accepted etc.. and confirm what else is needed for domicile.. you’re so close, don’t make a knee jerk reaction based on imotion... see the process through 😢

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you very much 🙏

i know you are right but I am so tired .. plus adding to that come my mom first death anniversary in 2 days .. I suppose that this adding to that make the things more complicate  for me and I am more sensitive ..

we are now on hold to talk to them and see what happens ( again)  we will ask to talk to a supervisor 

if it’s the case we will not ask withdrawal but keep our NVC case for one year as someone suggested here ( thank you 🙏)

i am so tired of all that .. 

you VJ family are such nice  people  and I am happy to be surrounded by your support ! 💕

I hope something can be worked out because you guys have been through enough 

35 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs S said:

I feel you man. I'm in a similar situation. I get 2 weeks of vacation in a year and my wife cannot travel to the US either ( the chances of a visit visa being approved are close to zero because of her marriage to a US citizen ). 

serously that is how my situation is but at least I have 5 plb of vacation to use now. So I can make trips two times though since we are close to finish line I do not want to use until she comes here. and yeah no point of visit visa when were this close. 

Edited by Knightgame185

55 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

We are now on hold waiting to talk to someone . 
we gonna ask to talk to a supervisor 

Don’t give up just yet I’m sure it’s overwhelming but push through. All of the advice rendered thus far I agree with but keep trying it will all work out in the end🙏🏽

Timeline

We had NVC ( so called) supervisor on phone . No help repeating same things over and over asking for proof of domicile we already gave . 
we cannot provide bills as my husband is leaving abroad with me . 
we gave tax transcripts , bank statement with the address there obviously not enough. 
we are stuck .

we have nothing else to submit . We have them everything we had ..
don’t know what to do anymore ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

We had NVC ( so called) supervisor on phone . No help repeating same things over and over asking for proof of domicile we already gave . 
we cannot provide bills as my husband is leaving abroad with me . 
we gave tax transcripts , bank statement with the address there obviously not enough. 
we are stuck .

we have nothing else to submit . We have them everything we had ..
don’t know what to do anymore ..

https://citizenpath.com/proof-of-domicile-i-864/  Here is few more info about it. It could be a written explanation. Worst case scenario, if you can afford, get a good immigration lawyer ( find one from friends or relatives ) and let him do it. But do not give up. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Rsmee said:

https://citizenpath.com/proof-of-domicile-i-864/  Here is few more info about it. It could be a written explanation. Worst case scenario, if you can afford, get a good immigration lawyer ( find one from friends or relatives ) and let him do it. But do not give up. 

Thank you very much 🙏

we will see what we can do . 
we can’t afford an immigration lawyer unfortunately.

i think we have to calm down ( I ordered pizza  🍕 earlier to help 😉😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.