dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2020

1,112 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
5 hours ago, LilyJ said:

It looks like you did not upload household members documents, that’s probably why you didn’t get DQ

7 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

The affidavit of support for the household member is saying « start now «  that’s probably why you are not DQ. Maybe tout submission is not complete 
that’s what I think 

I am the intending immigrant and i dont have any dependent so i dont have to fill the household AOS even though im considered as household member because my spouse has included my income and asset to meet the income requirement.

I have checked on USCIS website. I told the same thing to NVC representative. Not sure if NVC got confused and asked me to fill the AOS :)

image.png.fda672e2483d315057fc1ee95da10b90.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
24 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

Hang in there everyone. Let NVC catchup from the holiday hangover. DQ's coming soon for some.

Let’s pray they fully come back to work tomorrow by processing a full week of case received 🙏🍀

i am at 42 days since resubmission , it’s draining...

Pls am having difficulty making online payment via ceac. Keeps telling me unable to locate acct. Filled out correct routing no. acct no. called my bank and they want me to call nvc. Everything good from my end. The message says:

You recently tried to pay fees related to immigrant visa case # using the online Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC). Unfortunately, the receiving bank was unable to accept your payment for the following reason: 03 - NO ACCOUNT / UNABLE TO LOCATE.

Pls is there any other option of payment other than wire transfer?

Timeline
1 minute ago, tosinmtn said:

Pls am having difficulty making online payment via ceac. Keeps telling me unable to locate acct. Filled out correct routing no. acct no. called my bank and they want me to call nvc. Everything good from my end. The message says:

You recently tried to pay fees related to immigrant visa case # using the online Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC). Unfortunately, the receiving bank was unable to accept your payment for the following reason: 03 - NO ACCOUNT / UNABLE TO LOCATE.

Pls is there any other option of payment other than wire transfer?

Do you have an American bank account or are you trying to pay with a bank account from another country ? 
they are just accepting American bank accounts 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Submitted Nov 18, Canada and nothing yet...I thought After Nebraska it's going to be a smooth ride but I guess not; hopefully we will get more DQs this week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey this might be a silly question but how would my husband answer this question on the DS-260? Is your spouse immigrating to the USA with you? 

I'm already living in the USA, we are not currently living together. However, I do plan on flying to him when he has his visa and then we enter the USA together? Would I answer yes to that question, then? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Kani2015 said:

Hey this might be a silly question but how would my husband answer this question on the DS-260? Is your spouse immigrating to the USA with you? 

I'm already living in the USA, we are not currently living together. However, I do plan on flying to him when he has his visa and then we enter the USA together? Would I answer yes to that question, then? 

You are not immigrating, only your husband is

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Kani2015 said:

No, that question is for people applying for stuff like diversity visa who have spouses in their country moving with them. You’re a US citizen so no you’re not immigrating

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Timeline

Hi VJ family , 

i have a little question .

as a lot of people here , I am starting my 7 th weeks with no news from NVC since resubmission. 
my question is , could I do an inquiry when I will reach the 2 months points ? ( pretty sure It’s gonna be the case ..) 

i remember reading something about inquiry  after 2 months  in previous post but I don’t remember if it was for that or for the IL/interview.

thank you for your answers 🙏🍀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi VJ family , 

as a lot of people here , I am starting my 7 th weeks with no news from NVC since resubmission. 
my question is , could I do an inquiry when I will reach the 2 months points ? ( pretty sure It’s gonna be the case ..) 

i remember reading something about inquiry  after 2 months  in previous post but I don’t remember if it was for that or for the IL/interview.

I think you can try but I would call and not email because they don’t get to emails for a month 

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
Just now, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi VJ family , 

yes you can inquire about your case when it has been two months, but it's better to call because who knows when they will reply to your email:

Action required:  If you have submitted all of the required documents, forms, and fees and still have not heard from NVC, please give us a call at 1-603-334-0700 or send an email using our online inquiry form. Our Customer Service Representatives can confirm whether NVC received your documents and update you on the status of your case.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Iscir said:

yes you can inquire about your case when it has been two months, but it's better to call because who knows when they will reply to your email:

Action required:  If you have submitted all of the required documents, forms, and fees and still have not heard from NVC, please give us a call at 1-603-334-0700 or send an email using our online inquiry form. Our Customer Service Representatives can confirm whether NVC received your documents and update you on the status of your case.

Thank you very Much @Iscir 🙏

yes if at 2 months I have still nothing I will call them . I just hope they will not give me random answers .. 

for thé  mail i agree who knows..

Timeline
24 minutes ago, LilyJ said:

I think you can try but I would call and not email because they don’t get to emails for a month 

Thank you 🙏 

yes , if I email they will not answer before months .. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.