Case Complete to Interview January 2020

425 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, kingnosa said:

Yeah welcome to December. We shall end this 2019 with smiles

Except for Canadians  who are DQ from Sept 3rd onwards lol

17 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

It varies. Usually starts end of each month. Like the last 3 t 4 days. Nigeria started last week and was done by Friday.
It is all dependent on when the Embassy send s their schedule to NVC.

hmm, so Nigeria consulate has already sent ILs for december? Does NVC consider priority dates while scheduling interviews?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, Ifemi4835 said:

Regarding the $220 green card fee at the lagos embassy...it was a misunderstanding...her husband paid that day online immediately after the interview concluded as instructed by the CO....

Cool. No problem. I heard now you don't have to wait for Visa (that's when you got your A#) seems they give it at interview.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Davie92 said:

hmm, so Nigeria consulate has already sent ILs for december? Does NVC consider priority dates while scheduling interviews?

Priority Dates come into play as far as placement. Say you and 4 others for Nigeria all have same DQ the one who filed first normally will get the earlier dates. It does ply a part.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Davie92 said:

When do you think october ending to first week of November DQ's will get IL for Nigeria?

Maybe get January dates. They still in September DQ's and many slots going for F2A since they have been waiting so long.

ROC I-751

N-400

20 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

Yessss! Tired 😓 of waiting. 
DQ 2nd Oct. This week makes 9 weeks. 

Come on Accra, Ghana 🇬🇭 embassy! 

I feel the same way Im so over this waiting for an interview in Santo Dominigo, Dominican Republic 😢 I didn't know after DQ this would take so long.  

Also DQ on Oct. 2nd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline
23 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

23 hours ago, Shaylan21 said:

Same here .. DQ October 7th it makes 8weeks for Us 😩😩. Idk what Ghana embassy is doing. I know a few days ago a guy had schedule his interview because they filed there in Ghana but he says it’ was a lot of more dates open for December, so hopefully we can still might get a interview in December 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Keeping fingers crossed ..

Ah me I’ve been DQ’d since 10th July for my mom Dakar, Senegal embassy and for my dad since September 30 Freetown, Sierra Leone embassy. dad application had a RFE. I’ve waited so long now that I’ve actually forgotten about their applications. Traditionally Dakar is slightly busy but didn’t expect this long wait and Freetown is almost never busy and should get IL within 2 weeks but man it’s just changed at the wrong time for me lol. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gambia
Timeline
3 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Maybe get January dates. They still in September DQ's and many slots going for F2A since they have been waiting so long.

Well for this one I’m perplexed because us IRs have priority over F2As so for them to schedule these ones when we’re deadlocked on same dates is ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Haji delco said:

Well for this one I’m perplexed because us IRs have priority over F2As so for them to schedule these ones when we’re deadlocked on same dates is ridiculous. 

That's how I felt!! Even though F2As are current, they still prioritize CR-1/IR-1s...... Don't know when i will be receiving something!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 12/2/2019 at 4:57 PM, Nyhearts said:

Yes me too same DQ date. Praying to God there will be IL soon in Jesus Name Amen!

5 hours ago, Haji delco said:

Ah me I’ve been DQ’d since 10th July for my mom Dakar, Senegal embassy and for my dad since September 30 Freetown, Sierra Leone embassy. dad application had a RFE. I’ve waited so long now that I’ve actually forgotten about their applications. Traditionally Dakar is slightly busy but didn’t expect this long wait and Freetown is almost never busy and should get IL within 2 weeks but man it’s just changed at the wrong time for me lol. 

Omg .. that’s so long 😔.. praying we all

hear something soon🙏🏽🙏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Cool. No problem. I heard now you don't have to wait for Visa (that's when you got your A#) seems they give it at interview.

Yes thats what Im hearing too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.