dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2020

425 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
59 minutes ago, AndyRoo6 said:

Apologies to hijack, but @dwheels76 I am curious. You say you can simply call to ask for a supervisor? Maybe I am missing something here. I  last submitted on October 23rd, and still have not heard back. This was my 4th submission. I have been submitting for coming on 7 months now, as the first time took 4 weeks, then 5.5 then 6.5 plus all the waiting in between as our immigration lawyer screwed around. I have called numerous times in the past,and although I have been very lucky to get lovely people on the other line, none could help me with getting documents reviewed before the date stated on the website.

Any insight you could provide as to how to approach this would be much appreciated.

Thanks 

Call and ask for a supervisor.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

3 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

Call and ask for a supervisor.

I guess I was more asking on what basis should I ask for a supervisor? I need a reason, and if it was just as easy as ringing and asking then everyone would try it.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
18 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

No you don't get notified when petition is sent. Your petition doesn't go anywhere until you are scheduled for an interview. Once scheduled usually within a week you will see your status change to "In Transit". Once embassy receives it status will change to "READY".

IL comes within 24 to 72 hours of scheduling usually.

where do you see this info? on the ceac website when you log in?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mathcore said:

yes  , click on the visa status check .

mine is in transit 

so I log onto my ceac account?  I am waiting on the interview letter.  I didnt know you can do that.  Are you talking about the tab that says submtted/accepted?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, mathcore said:

yes  , click on the visa status check .

mine is in transit 

wow its a totally different page.  It says At NVC.  Ive been DQ since 11/22.  Waiting on interview letter.  I did not know you can check like this

thanks!

Edited by Gojo

Hello All‼️

I am a new member on. Here is my husband and I visa journey timeline for travels from LIB to US

Filed USCIS: May19

USCIS approved: 02Aug19

NVC received: 05Sep19

Submitted docs: 05OCT19

NVC approved: 07OCT19/23OCT19

Case DQ’d: 29OCT19

And now we are just waiting😔. Though I believe all DEC IL’s have been sent out, I’m just hoping for a Christmas miracle so that my husband can get to me before Christmas or New Years🙏🏽

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Karyou’s12 said:

Hello All‼️

I am a new member on. Here is my husband and I visa journey timeline for travels from LIB to US

Filed USCIS: May19

USCIS approved: 02Aug19

NVC received: 05Sep19

Submitted docs: 05OCT19

NVC approved: 07OCT19/23OCT19

Case DQ’d: 29OCT19

And now we are just waiting😔. Though I believe all DEC IL’s have been sent out, I’m just hoping for a Christmas miracle so that my husband can get to me before Christmas or New Years🙏🏽

How come you were approved by USCIS in 3 months, did you do DCF?

And what is LIB?

Please fill the timeline in your VJ profile. Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Davie92 said:

@dwheels76can someone send an expedite request to nvc even though they've already been DQ'd. If possible how can the person send the request and how long does it take to be approved. Thank you. 

Yes, you can expedite after being DQ.

Send your NVC expedite request in the form of an email to nvcexpedite@state.gov. An email request is specifically the only way to submit the NVC expedite request. For this purpose, include the following information to NVC as part of your NVC expedite request: NVC case numer in the subject line and body of the email.

2 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Yes, you can expedite after being DQ.

Send your NVC expedite request in the form of an email to nvcexpedite@state.gov. An email request is specifically the only way to submit the NVC expedite request. For this purpose, include the following information to NVC as part of your NVC expedite request: NVC case numer in the subject line and body of the email.

How long do you think it will take to be approved and get interview date?

4 hours ago, Davie92 said:

@dwheels76can someone send an expedite request to nvc even though they've already been DQ'd. If possible how can the person send the request and how long does it take to be approved. Thank you. 

Yes, we sent our expedite for the interview after DQ. We sent Nov 25 got approved yesterday. Good luck!

1 hour ago, portorusa said:

How come you were approved by USCIS in 3 months, did you do DCF?

And what is LIB?

Please fill the timeline in your VJ profile. Thanks!

LIB is Liberia. And no I did not do DCF, I don’t even know what that stands for and what it does. But I knew we were happy when we got the approval email. We’ve been excited for the process up til the IL portion. Now we’re like sitting ducks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.